Home

Auditions for Rachel's Place 2020 Production of Oliver

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Emotional

Post  Tue, Jun 04 2019, 9:30 pm
I was asked by a relative affiliated with Rachel's Place Productions to post this announcement.

Auditions for Rachel's Place 2020 Production of Oliver

NEW PERFORMERS will need to submit a minute long video clip of themselves performing a song from a previous RPP show in order to be considered for a personal audition. If someone wants to audition for a non-singing adult acting part please indicate that in your email . They should email the clip to rppauditions2019@gmail.com (if you send through google make sure that there is permission for anyone to view it). They should begin by introducing themselves and should only sing one song in the clip. The deadline for submission of audition videos is Thursday June 6 by 8PM. There are a very limited amount of children's parts, available for ages 9 and up. If your school has a performance next winter at anytime, we cannot accept you into the show. We regret that we cannot accept anyone who is not vaccinated.

Auditions are by appointment only.

Dance auditions (for post high school only) will be at a later date. If you want to audition for dance, send in a minute of yourself dancing a past Rachel's Place performance dance.

Please note that the performances will begin in January and end in February. You must be available for all performances.

If you audition, you are committing to practices from September through our premier. You cannot schedule vacation during December and January. Any private issues must be cleared with the Director. You cannot schedule vacations without clearance from the director.

Thank You and Hatzlachah! 😊

zaq

Post  Wed, Jun 05 2019, 5:56 am
It might help readers if you indicated where on the planet Earth these productions take place as well as how often and what time of day rehearsals and performances go on.

Emotional

Post  Wed, Jun 05 2019, 7:25 am
zaq wrote:
It might help readers if you indicated where on the planet Earth these productions take place as well as how often and what time of day rehearsals and performances go on.

It's in Brooklyn. As far as rehearsals, I have no idea. I'm just forwarding the text sent to me. I assume those interested can make further inquiries via the contact info.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h