Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Toilet brush for cleaning other than a toilet
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

CatLady

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 1:40 pm
Quote:
Summer home! Can we come for a weekend? (I’ll bring my own toilet brush)

I guess I've misunderstood the meaning of BYOB all these years. My bad!

aricelli

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 2:00 pm
CatLady wrote:
Quote:
Summer home! Can we come for a weekend? (I’ll bring my own toilet brush)

I guess I've misunderstood the meaning of BYOB all these years. My bad!

Thats bec you never owned a summer home.
Obvs.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 2:07 pm
We get our toilet brushes here, for those who didn't ask..

https://www.modohome.com/canto.....w_wcB

yksraya

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 2:46 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:

Omg!!

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 3:09 pm
yksraya wrote:
Omg!!

(Yeah..I was as surprised as u were. People need help. I came across this nifty little item in Lord and Taylors. Lord knows people need help....I got bored making salmon and sides so I googled a bit. Big mistake. I'm back to my cooking)

https://m.lordandtaylor.com/ro.....w_wcB

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 3:43 pm

Ahh. No wonder you do all these cool things with yours. Do you also light your shabbos candles here? Use it as centerpieces at parties you host? Elaborate please

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 3:50 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Ahh. No wonder you do all these cool things with yours. Do you also light your shabbos candles here? Use it as centerpieces at parties you host? Elaborate please

It is quite obviously meant to be worn. So I dress accordingly. Im quite popular at simchos. (Have you seen the bathrooms at these halls?)

yksraya

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 4:09 pm
(Yeah..I was as surprised as u were. People need help. I came across this nifty little item in Lord and Taylors. Lord knows people need help....I got bored making salmon and sides so I googled a bit. Big mistake. I'm back to my cooking)

Hey! Do they sell it in black? I totally need to have this for the next chasuna!

Worst case I can wear it with a shirt that says "watch out, hormone overdrive".

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 4:22 pm

I can't stop laughing!

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 4:24 pm
yksraya wrote:
Hey! Do they sell it in black? I totally need to have this for the next chasuna!

Worst case I can wear it with a shirt that says "watch out, hormone overdrive".

Ask your personal shopper. They're soooo helpful! They're making it for me in marble with gold accents. Soon everyone will be copying me, I know...

yksraya

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 4:29 pm
Ask your personal shopper. They're soooo helpful! They're making it for me in marble with gold accents. Soon everyone will be copying me, I know...

I am my personal shopper! So should I ask myself that?

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 4:41 pm
yksraya wrote:
I am my personal shopper! So should I ask myself that?

How much do you charge yourself? If you charge less thank $250 an hour, ask a REAL personal shopper. Harumph! (Look it up. Its a thing.)

yksraya

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 5:04 pm
How much do you charge yourself? If you charge less thank $250 an hour, ask a REAL personal shopper. Harumph! (Look it up. Its a thing.)

I know it's a thing. Those who hate shopping like that. If I hire one, I'd have to sue her. I just like shopping too much!

Oh I charge myself way more than $250. If I pay for myself to shop for me, I can overcharge big time! Out of one hand, into the other! What a great deal!

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 5:09 pm
Just used my handy toilet brush to kill a mosquito on my DD's face! Glad I got to it b4 it bit her chas vshalom! She's crying anyway.. I guess its frightening to think that something flying around could actually bite you ... poor kid..

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 5:28 pm
I am literally laughing so hard at all the comments I have to use the bathroom.
Wont be using my friends bathtubs in the near future.

But on a serious note, it is true that there are all kinds of germs all over the bathroom but I just cant bring myself to use a toilet brush that was used to clean a toilet even a very clean toilet for a bathtub.

I did come across a long time ago a faucet that you attach to the top of the toilet tank which could be used as a faucet for water. It is clean but I wouldnt be able to bring myself to drink from it.

aricelli

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 5:45 pm
Oh no OP! Dont start a new yucky twist!!!

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 6:18 pm
aricelli wrote:
Oh no OP! Dont start a new yucky twist!!!

How else would you fill a pot of soup without that handy toilet spout? Bring water from the fountain in front of your house? What about all the pennies in it?

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 6:55 pm
Op. Please please put a trigger alert on your subject line not to read when eating or pregnant... I might have to puke from laughter & then which brush will I use to clean? Oh, I know. I’ll call my mom to clean up my vomit.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 7:02 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Op. Please please put a trigger alert on your subject line not to read when eating or pregnant... I might have to puke from laughter & then which brush will I use to clean? Oh, I know. I’ll call my mom to clean up my vomit.

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net.....rpet/

You're welcome.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 7:15 pm
Honeydew you are abusing the amother feature!! Come out from under the covers & let us know who you are so we can give you the proper respect you deserve!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry