Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured?
  Previous  1  2  3   22  23  24  Next

Do you actually know someone who was vaccine injured (not a headache, minor seizure, etc.)?
Yes  
 19%  [ 62 ]
No  
 74%  [ 233 ]
Something Else  
 0%  [ 3 ]
Temporarily, but it was addressed and fixed BH  
 4%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 313

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 9:48 pm
Two of my cousins claim that their kids regressed right after the mmr they took as a toddler. Don't know if its true or not. Many things only come out at that age.

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 9:49 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Most of these stories are assumptions. There is no proof that vaccines caused any of it. Sometimes things are coincidences and sometimes because the body is slightly weaker dealing with vaccines, a baby can easily catch other things or dormant things can show up. None of these stories convince me that vaccines that lead to any of this.

Any more proof that measles causes encephalitis? Why do you believe that one?
In my case I was in my 20s at the time of a booster and I developed symptoms of a chronic debilitating condition shortly after. Is it possible I would have gotten it anyway and timing was just coincidence? Sure! But there are several studies linking the two. I don't believe it was coincidence.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 9:54 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
How is it that some people can rattle off 10 stories of people they know, and I have (BH) never heard one??

(I do believe in vaccine injuries. But I think they're very rare.)

People who experience injuries, or know someone close who did, are more likely to discuss it and thus hear of other stories and also, more likely to remember those stories. Just like people who are divorced know more divorcees, and Israelis living in America know many more Israeli Americans, and parents of a kid who died know more parents whose kid died.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 9:57 pm
Most of these stories are assumptions. There is no proof that vaccines caused any of it. Sometimes things are coincidences and sometimes because the body is slightly weaker dealing with vaccines, a baby can easily catch other things or dormant things can show up. None of these stories convince me that vaccines lead to any of this.

Obviously it's your choice to believe or not believe any story you hear. Keep telling yourself that these people are delusional if that's what helps you keep vaccinating. The only thing I can tell you is that Hashem should help you should never know of such stories first-hand.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 9:58 pm
And children that become so weak from vaccines or develop high fever etc... are the exact kids that are in danger when actually having measles, mumps etc... they of all people should be the ones vaccinated.

Prove it.

And I'm just wondering, are they also at risk of polio? Hep B? Even diptheria? Do they get measles and mumps and rubella at the same time?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:23 pm
Most of these stories are assumptions. There is no proof that vaccines caused any of it. Sometimes things are coincidences and sometimes because the body is slightly weaker dealing with vaccines, a baby can easily catch other things or dormant things can show up. None of these stories convince me that vaccines lead to any of this.

Someone just told me about a car accident where a child died. She claims the child died from the car accident but the truth is it might be a coincidence. How does she know there wasn't an underlying virus that killed the child at exactly the same time?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:27 pm
Another thing I'm also wondering is why the gvt refuses to make a study of the kids who are vaccinated and the kids who are unvaccinated, which ones have more medical issues.
The government claims that it's unethical to make such a study because then you are telling kids not to vaccinate for the study. But, there are so many kids who are already not vaccinated. The government has a whole database of kids who are unvaccinated and kids who are vaccinated. Why are they insisting that such a study would be unethical?

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:27 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Someone just told me about a car accident where a child died. She claims the child died from the car accident but the truth is it might be a coincidence. How does she know there wasn't an underlying virus that killed the child at exactly the same time?

What are you talking about? First of all, it was probably a heart attack or an allergic reaction. Why would you think it's the car accident? Secondly, if the kid wasn't strong enough to survive in a car accident, he would have for sure died from a plane crash! So it's not the car accident that killed him...

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:33 pm
I know a baby that died from a shot. 7 month old.
I also know of a child that started having seizures from the vaccine. But not just one seizure. The child now has a seizure disorder and continues to have seizures.

The parent of the child that died is not the type to fight. She stopped giving shots but gave the ones the school forced her to give. The school asked her to send in a religious exemption because they were very sensitive to her and the whole community knew about her baby that died, but she refused saying that it has nothing to do with religion. They told her either vaccinate or send a religious exemption. She ended up vaccinating the few that was required by law.

It very clearly is a religious issue. I never studied gemara, but most men (or women) who did can very easily tell you how there is a very clear argument to be made in this case for this particular family not to be allowed to vaccinate. There are definitely religious shittos who'd argue that its not recommended.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:37 pm

Right because that's the exactly the same thing.

yksraya

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:37 pm
Sids happens to infants. Some infants are born with defects that go unnoticed and it results in sids.

Some babies/toddlers have developmental delays.

Some kids are autistic.

Some kids have other issues.

Those issues are detected same timing as shots. So because it strikes at same time, it can often be mistaken for vaccine injury. But really it has got nothing to do with the shots.

Real vaccine injury is very rare.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:41 pm
yksraya wrote:
Sids happens to infants. Some infants are born with defects that go unnoticed and it results in sids.

Some kids are autistic.

Those issues are detected same timing as shots. So because it strikes at same time, it can often be mistaken for vaccine injury. But really it has got nothing to do with the shots.

Says you.

You have no way of knowing if anything you wrote is actually true - it's just conjecture.

happyone

people that have proven vaccine injuries or BLAME vaccines?

amother
Bronze

Another thing I'm also wondering is why the gvt refuses to make a study of the kids who are vaccinated and the kids who are unvaccinated, which ones have more medical issues.
The government claims that it's unethical to make such a study because then you are telling kids not to vaccinate for the study. But, there are so many kids who are already not vaccinated. The government has a whole database of kids who are unvaccinated and kids who are vaccinated. Why are they insisting that such a study would be unethical?

The number of kids in the US in a given age group who are by choice completely unvaccinated is too small for a study that would be statistically significant in any way.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:43 pm
yksraya wrote:

Some kids are autistic.

When almost SIDS happens to the same kid, one night at six months after getting some shots that day and then again at nine months after getting different shots, you say "SIDS happens to infants"? Or you say, the shots is causing SIDS in this infant. If the mother wouldn't have checked her baby at that moment and seen the baby blue, the baby would have died.

Some babies and toddlers have developmental delays. And some are walking/talking and then stop doing those things after getting shots. Coincidental, huh?

Some kids are NOT autistic. My neice whom I referenced earlier was a normal child. But at age 4, she never got back to herself after that week of being sick after MMR/DTaP. 4 years old is old enough to know what the kid was like and then to see the change. She now zones out easily, lack of focus, in her own world a lot. She was not like this before.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:44 pm

Yes, that is the standard medical response to a mother who knows - knows- that her kid got whatever reaction he got immediately from the shot, "oh, it happened around the same time, so you THINK it's from the shot, but we know it's really not." It is the worse type of gaslighting you can do. A mother knows her baby. She knows he smiled, and rolled over and reached specific milestones. After that high pitched screaming immediately after the shot, the seizures, the difficulty breathing, and then couldn't reach those milestones anymore EVER, it's the worst type of gaslighting to tell that mother that what she thinks she knows, she doesn't really know. Don't you know the experts know your baby better than you do?

All you anti-anti vaxxers, Hashem may just one day decide to show you personally why there must be choice.

yksraya

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:50 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
When almost SIDS happens to the same kid, one night at six months after getting some shots and then again at nine months after getting different shots, you say "SIDS happens to infants"? Or you say, the shots is causing SIDS in this infant. If the mother wouldn't have checked her baby at that moment and seen the baby blue, the baby would have died.

Some babies and toddlers have developmental delays. And some are walking/talking and then stop doing those things after getting shots. Coincidental, huh?

Some kids are NOT autistic. My neice whom I referenced earlier was a normal child. But at age 4, she never got back to herself after that week of being sick after MMR/DTaP. 4 years old is old enough to know what the kid was like and then to see the change. She now zones out easily, lack of focus, in her own world a lot. She was not like this before.

My non vaxed autistic brother was a normal kid, did everything, was walking, talking and doing all milestones for his age. And at age "5" he suddenly regressed and stopped doing many milestones. Was diagnosed with autism.

So while usually autism is detected earlier, it can happen at 4-5 too.

Usually MMR is given to toddlers. That's around the same time most autistic kids get there diagnosis. Therefore it can mistakenly get blamed on the MMR shot. In reality, autism is something the person is born with. It's usually (if not always) genetic. It has nothing to do with any happenings or with shots.

ddmom

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:50 pm
Disclaimer: I vaccinate all my children.
There is no such a thing af a medicine that does not have side effect. The most begnin medicine will affect some people. I don't believe for a second that vaccines are safe for everyone. Yes they do save lives and most ppl are fine with them! Since it's almost impossible to predict which baby will have a reaction we take a chance because most children are fine and the benefits outweigh the risks.
But unfortunately I believe some if not most of those stories are true and if chas veshalom something would have happened to one of my babies a couple of hours after a shot I would not be so quick to dismiss it as a coincidence!

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 10:56 pm
yksraya wrote:
My non vaxed autistic brother was a normal kid, did everything, was walking, talking and doing all milestones for his age. And at age "5" he suddenly regressed and stopped doing many milestones. Was diagnosed with autism.

So while usually autism is detected earlier, it can happen at 4-5 too.

Usually MMR is given to toddlers. That's around the same time most autistic kids get there diagnosis. Therefore it can mistakenly get blamed on the MMR shot. In reality, autism is something the person is born with. It's usually (if not always) genetic. It has nothing to do with any happenings or with shots.

You are apparently not aware that there are two types of autism. There is classic and there is regressive. I'm sorry about your brother but he is no proof of anything. He is one person who has autism. Nobody said that only vaccines cause autism, and that without vaccines, autism wouldn't exist.

yksraya

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 11:01 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
You are apparently not aware that there are two types of autism. There is classic and there is regressive. I'm sorry about your brother but he is no proof of anything. He is one person who has autism. Nobody said that only vaccines cause autism, and that without vaccines, autism wouldn't exist.

Well, classic is when the child shows symptoms early. Regressive is if they seemed ok but then regressed. Which is the case with your niece, as well as with my brother. What you explained about your niece, is the classic symptoms of autism. It's not vaccine injury. It's autism. She was born with it. It just came out at 4 and not at 1.
Page 2 of 24   Previous  1  2  3   22  23  24  Next Recent Topics