Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
The Arbitrarily Disagree Game
  Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13 14  15  16  Next

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 2:33 pm
top mom wrote:
I win Hooray
No one denied the fact that pickles are delicious!
Go top mom!
Go pickles!

Pickles are made with...
The taste of pickles reminds me of..... Yeah... You got me.. I love em too.. Surprised

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 2:36 pm
BadTichelDay wrote:

My son loves playing with diggers.

No. He wants to be watched by his mother. But since that was nebach not an option for him, because his mother was busy doing her nails, he comforted himself by naming his digger "Mommy" so now he gets to play with "Mommy". What

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 2:38 pm
merrygold wrote:

The phone is a wonderful invention.

The phone invented Loshon Horah! I threw all our phones out the window. The chorban. Whatever.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 2:45 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
It is very cold in the winter and not everyone likes the cold. Stop generalizing.

Having a private plane is the best and only way to travel the world.

Totally agree! So, we were in Bora Bora and this couple comes up to us and says they're traveling to Italy in two days, and we're like, "OMG! So are we! Why don't you join us!" it was such Hashgacha. Our chef always stocks tons of gluten free food so we were even able to accommodate their food needs! The only bummer was when we flew into the Venice Airport, aour plane was third in line to land so we had to circle for 5 minutes. Otherwise, without a hitch. No one complained that they were sitting near women.. Nothing. We even shared the bedrooms with them. Which hangar do you use? Do you know Jimmy McGaffigan? What a darling he is with maintenance...

ETA: Entitled people are the nicest people ever!

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 2:49 pm
Whew! I will now go make Fettuccine Alfredo but portabella mushrooms are going in because someone bought 5 boxes of em and I can't make sherbet with them.

top mom

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 2:54 pm
So... Jewishfoodie, can we be friends? Totally, absolutely NOT because you just mentioned your private plane and vacation habits! Duh!
So now that we're friends - and my sweetheart, darling of a DH , otherwise known as ZZ, and my sweet Zeese kinderlech ( a couple dozen last time I counted)- are included obvs.- what are your upcoming vacation plans?
Can't wait! Very Happy
P.S. scholar- in -residence included

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:02 pm
top mom wrote:
So... Jewishfoodie, can we be friends? Totally, absolutely NOT because you just mentioned your private plane and vacation habits! Duh!
So now that we're friends - and my sweetheart, darling of a DH , otherwise known as ZZ, and my sweet Zeese kinderlech ( a couple dozen last time I counted)- are included obvs.- what are your upcoming vacation plans?
Can't wait! Very Happy
P.S. scholar- in -residence included

I would love to be your friend! Can you meet us in Belize? That's were we are now.

yerushamama

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:04 pm
Don't you know that 100% of people who ate pickles 200 years ago are now dead?!? Even if they are delicious, they are absolutely fatal!

Vacationing without inviting me along is rude!

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:06 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Every week? Do you pay full tuition? Are you sure he's not having an affair?

Blondes have more fun

Blondes are too stupid to know how to have fun. Dye your hair black to understand what real fun is.

Diets were created by people who want everyone to starve to death because the world is overpopulated.

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:09 pm
honeymoon wrote:
Don't answer. It's probably you mother in law wanting to give you a wash-down why you didn't tell her yet that the pregnancy test was positive last night.

Scrambled eggs are delicious with sauted peppers.

Did you know that there are male and female peppers? Which means it is forbidden for Jews to eat them.

Always eat dessert before the meal this way you wont be hungry if there is not enough food or the food is horrible.

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:11 pm
BadTichelDay wrote:
The worst?? No, my dear, only the best! Finally everyone is brutally honest without fake politeness and pc.

I'm closing the door so the stray cats don't come in.

That is tzar bal hachaim since you are causing them to be outside in the heat without any food and drinks. Shame on you for doing that to the poor cats.

Meatless mondays should be mandatory in every country so that we can save the planet.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:11 pm
Aylat wrote:

Kids need to be bathed daily and linens changed weekly.

(almost missed this gem...)

Typo, Ima. You must have meant to say "kids need to be bathed weakly, because u don't want to hurt their tenders skin by using a scouring brush, and linen should be changed daily because, duh, you slept in it all night... And what's your cleaning lady supposed to do, twiddle her thumbs and eat beignets?

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:12 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Blondes are too stupid to know how to have fun. Dye your hair black to understand what real fun is.

Diets were created by people who want everyone to starve to death because the world is overpopulated.

Sheesh. Diets were created by Big Pharma. Big Dieta. Whatevs.

Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in movie history

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:17 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Tell that to One Eyed Ayelet

LOL LOL LOL

How in the world did I miss that!!

(or brain damaged Bassy)

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:18 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
You got that quote wrong. It's, "girls like rocks. As in, from Tiffany's, any day of the week. Old people "rock". In their chairs.

Microwave ovens cause cancer.

Oich mir ah scientist. Everyone and their mother is a scientist these days and making up new things as we go along. Where did you get your degree?

Massages are life altering designed to cleanse you from your sins. Its an easy way to do teshuva especially before Rosh Hashana and Yom Kipper. My rav said so.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:19 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in movie history

No, that would be Keyser Soze!
(spoiler alert)

Spoiled food should not be eaten

Last edited by Jewishfoodie on Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:24 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Oich mir ah scientist.

Massages are life altering designed to cleanse you from your sins. Its an easy way to do teshuva especially before Rosh Hashana and Yom Kipper. My rav said so.

When Jose was massaging me, he told me that A. Your Rav owns a massage parlor and B. Massages were created to steal money from white people to build the wall. And not the Beis Hamikdosh. That wall needs a lot more effort than just money. He told me.

Just sayin....

Bricks hurt.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:25 pm
yerushamama wrote:
Don't you know that 100% of people who ate pickles 200 years ago are now dead?!? Even if they are delicious, they are absolutely fatal!

Vacationing without inviting me along is rude!

You just came from vacation!

Greed is a bad midah.....

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:28 pm
yerushamama wrote:

(kudos on knocking the Pickle Princess off her sandwich! Good one!)

top mom

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:38 pm
I'm still... Sniffle...sob... Standing proudly on my pickle sandwich (wiping eyes furiously with a pickle, noticing that my eyes are even tearier, so switching to bread- wipe). Pickles are not to be made fun of, right pickles?
Crickets in the background....
Slinking off pickle sandwich tower with last few drops of dignity
Page 12 of 16   Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13 14  15  16  Next Recent Topics