Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
The Arbitrarily Disagree Game
  Previous  1  2  3 12  13 14  15  16  Next

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:44 pm
top mom wrote:
I'm still... Sniffle...sob... Standing proudly on my pickle sandwich (wiping eyes furiously with a pickle, noticing that my eyes are even tearier, so switching to bread- wipe). Pickles are not to be made fun of, right pickles?
Crickets in the background....
Slinking off pickle sandwich tower with last few drops of dignity

Your obsession with pickles is strange and creepy. Better see a therapist for your ocd and attend a 12 step program for this addiction.

Tampons should never be used by anyone because it can cause death.

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:47 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Sheesh. Diets were created by Big Pharma. Big Dieta. Whatevs.

Jar Jar Binks is the worst character in movie history

You are finally coming out of the closet and admitting that you watch movies.. That makes you otd and ineligible for imamother. Delete your account immediately! Dont make me report you..

Reporting people is fun.

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:52 pm
yerushamama wrote:
Don't you know that 100% of people who ate pickles 200 years ago are now dead?!? Even if they are delicious, they are absolutely fatal!

Vacationing without inviting me along is rude!

Last time you came with us on vacation, you refused to pay for the entire bill which was rude. So now you are only invited if you pay the entire bill upfront but you refuse to do anyway which is rude. Cant go on vacation with rude people like you..

Always smoke cigarettes because it is calming while vaping is not good for you.

1untamedgirl

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:56 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
When Jose was massaging me, he told me that A. Your Rav owns a massage parlor and B. Massages were created to steal money from white people to build the wall. And not the Beis Hamikdosh. That wall needs a lot more effort than just money. He told me.

Just sayin....

Bricks hurt.

Bricks and stones will hurt my bones but words will never hurt me.. Until they do..

This world is a very sad world to live in with all the bullying and fighting going on.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 4:04 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Did you know that there are male and female peppers? Which means it is forbidden for Jews to eat them.

Always eat dessert before the meal this way you wont be hungry if there is not enough food or the food is horrible.

I need you to do me a favor, Ima, and look up the word gluttony. No, it's not related to gluten. Also, those three words, "food is horrible". How do you think Hashem feels? He CREATES food, for you, to eat, and enjoy, and you, what? Insult G-d? Explain your thought process plz.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 4:07 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Last time you came with us on vacation, you refused to pay for the entire bill which was rude. So now you are only invited if you pay the entire bill upfront but you refuse to do anyway which is rude. Cant go on vacation with rude people like you..

Always smoke cigarettes because it is calming while vaping is not good for you.

I once had a great grandfather who suddenly passed away at 104. Jews aren't allowed to do autopsies so we had to go through his whole medical history to find out why he nebach passed. He smoked for 97 year! If that doesn't prove my point, I don't know what will...

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 4:08 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
You are finally coming out of the closet and admitting that you watch movies.. That makes you otd and ineligible for imamother. Delete your account immediately! Dont make me report you..

Reporting people is fun.

I just reported you and didn't have a lick of fun. Where are you getting your info? The Democratic Party?

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 4:10 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Bricks and stones will hurt my bones but words will never hurt me.. Until they do..

This world is a very sad world to live in with all the bullying and fighting going on.

So you'd rather be a Stepford Wife and live in a Utopia?! I would be sad to be a Communist like you..

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 5:23 pm
1untamedgirl wrote:
Your obsession with pickles is strange and creepy. Better see a therapist for your ocd and attend a 12 step program for this addiction.

Tampons should never be used by anyone because it can cause death.

If you only eat one at a time, it's fine. But if you try to eat 5 at a time, well anything in excess can cause death!

My grandfather actually used tampons in the war! Not only did it Not kill people, it saved lives! They were used in bullet holes to staunch the bleeding. Where do you get this info from? The cheerios box?

SmileNow

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 2:49 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
If you only eat one at a time, it's fine. But if you try to eat 5 at a time, well anything in excess can cause death!

My grandfather actually used tampons in the war! Not only did it Not kill people, it saved lives! They were used in bullet holes to staunch the bleeding. Where do you get this info from? The cheerios box?

Why make fun of such a valuable learning tool. I have learned so much about how a whole grain diet is good for my heart. I have even taken a refresher course on CPR from the kemach cereal boxes.....

Baking soda is a must for every household. It helps with cleaning and deodorizing, from the laundry to the burnt pot, to cleaning up throw up.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 9:30 am
SmileNow wrote:
Why make fun of such a valuable learning tool. I have learned so much about how a whole grain diet is good for my heart. I have even taken a refresher course on CPR from the kemach cereal boxes.....

Baking soda is a must for every household. It helps with cleaning and deodorizing, from the laundry to the burnt pot, to cleaning up throw up.

Do you understand the gravity of a kid Chas vshalom eating a box of it? Why would you keep such dangers in your home? You may as well spray St. Moritz on their beds..

Monkeys are funny!

merrygold

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 11:40 am
Monkeys are dangerous!! Certainly not funny. If your kids watch monkeys at the zoo, they may try swinging from your chandelier at home- and then come back and report how funny you find monkeys then!

The smell of coffee wakes me up.

top mom

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 11:49 am
Now, this is a tough one!
Nothing negative to say about coffee.☕
Coffee is just..... coffee 😋
Maybe someone else will succeed at this challenge 😀

My Shabbos is cooked, my house is spotless, I guess I'll just sit on the couch until candle lighting (a woman can dream 💭)

merrygold

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 11:59 am
Preparing for shabbos early is an exercise in fuitility. I can clean the house once an hour before shabbos instead of cleaning it on thursday and cleaning and cleaning.
Also, if you make the food too early, people might eat the food before shabbos!! (true story Can't Believe It )

Dresses are better than tops and skirts.

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 12:01 pm
merrygold wrote:

No, I look better in 2 pieces, so you're wrong.

Plastic straws are destroying our planet. Whoever uses them is totally evil.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 12:40 pm
top mom wrote:
Now, this is a tough one!
Nothing negative to say about coffee.☕
Coffee is just..... coffee 😋
Maybe someone else will succeed at this challenge 😀

My Shabbos is cooked, my house is spotless, I guess I'll just sit on the couch until candle lighting (a woman can dream 💭)

Nebach. My Purim costumes are ordered and I'm putting my theme together for mishloach Manos. (after I wrapped the chanukah presents I had leftover gold paper so I think I'll do a gold themed mishloach Manos. I'll know in a second.)

Next up: Pesach cleaning

ETA: I eat Kosher

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 12:42 pm
merrygold wrote:
Monkeys are dangerous!! Certainly not funny. If your kids watch monkeys at the zoo, they may try swinging from your chandelier at home- and then come back and report how funny you find monkeys then!

The smell of coffee wakes me up.

Why do you sleep in your kitchen?

Brussel sprouts are the quinoa of vegetables.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 12:43 pm
merrygold wrote:
Preparing for shabbos early is an exercise in fuitility. I can clean the house once an hour before shabbos instead of cleaning it on thursday and cleaning and cleaning.
Also, if you make the food too early, people might eat the food before shabbos!! (true story Can't Believe It )

You dont NURSE your kids?!? O. M. G! I can't. Someone else has to help u.

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 12:46 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
No, I look better in 2 pieces, so you're wrong.

Plastic straws are destroying our planet. Whoever uses them is totally evil.

I cut up 15 colorful plastic straws and give the little ones string to make necklaces. Crafts on Tisha B'av are imperative. Are you calling me evil for spending time with my darlings, making necklaces with patterns?! You're a working mother, aren't you..

I can see my face in the back of a helium balloon..

merrygold

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 1:03 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:

I can see my face in the back of a helium balloon..

Why are you looking at your own reflection? Such gaavah.

School transportation should be provided by the school.
Page 13 of 16   Previous  1  2  3 12  13 14  15  16  Next Recent Topics