Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
New boys school toms river
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Sep 09 2019, 3:29 pm
Will there be transportation?

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Sep 10 2019, 12:53 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Will there be transportation?

As per R' Rosen- Call the number on the note. They will answer all your questions. Leave a message if nobody answers and they'll call you back.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 9:21 am
So mad at this unstable cheder that cant get their act tog.sent my boys today with their new backpacks and excitement for their first big day and to find out once again they not starting today. Enough is enough

oh em gee

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 9:31 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
So mad at this unstable cheder that cant get their act tog.sent my boys today with their new backpacks and excitement for their first big day and to find out once again they not starting today. Enough is enough

is this true????????my son is on his way!

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 9:39 am
Kol hascholos kashos

All beginnings are difficult
Just relax

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 9:48 am
Oh em gee and puce are you on the list? Were you not contacted yesterday?

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 9:54 am
Happens to be we didn't either get a call but my husband is constantly calling the ones in charge to get updated.
I thought everyone got a call and only we didn't because we are in constant contact.
I just told my husband about these 2 posts and he right away called Rosen.
Rosen said somebody (I didn't ask who) was supposed to make calls.

Well apparently they didn't Sad .

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 10:04 am
naturalmom5 wrote:
Kol hascholos kashos

All beginnings are difficult
Just relax

My son who has anxiety and was up the entire night for his first day of school and me having to talk him through it and then to find out once he got to school that there is no school is a big deal for a young boy so no not easy to 'just relax'

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 10:14 am
Puce it's upsetting for all of us.

You do need to realize though that a school doesn't just materialize out of thin air.

The people funding this school only got involved a few weeks ago. (Btw I heard that they're marrying off today, yet they still dedicated all their time for this.)

Even Rosen wasn't back in the picture till very recently.

So we need to have patience. Lots of it.

My husband keeps on telling them "you need to communicate with the parents!!!!" And they reassure him yes we will. But I don't know why that isn't happening. I guess they're too busy?

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 10:21 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Puce it's upsetting for all of us.

You do need to realize though that a school doesn't just materialize out of thin air.

The people funding this school only got involved a few weeks ago. (Btw I heard that they're marrying off today, yet they still dedicated all their time for this.)

So we need to have patience. Lots of it.

My husband keeps on telling them "you need to communicate with the parents!!!!" And they reassure him yes we will. But I don't know why that isn't happening. I guess they're too busy?

I've been very patient waiting for these adults to fight out their politics for however long they needed,I also waited very patiently while they changed their starting date from monday to tues to wednesday but after I got a confirmed message that they are starting wednesday and only after my boys got there do I found out that MAYBE they are starting tom, this isn't abt patience anymore.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 10:23 am
[quote="amother [ Ruby ]"]Puce it's upsetting for all of us.

What does all this have to do with changing the starting date every day?

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 10:26 am
Hello can one future parent of this cheder donate 15 minutes of their time and set up a whatsapp group or email group for all the future parents to be updated regularly. My son's cheder has such a group and they constantly update if a bus is late or change in schedule, pictures & videos from cheder, I like it very much. I'm in Monsey but I assume whattsap is allowed in this new school

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 10:40 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Hello can one future parent of this cheder donate 15 minutes of their time and set up a whatsapp group or email group for all the future parents to be updated regularly. My son's cheder has such a group and they constantly update if a bus is late or change in schedule, pictures & videos from cheder, I like it very much. I'm in Monsey but I assume whattsap is allowed in this new school

Good idea I will ask them.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 10:42 am
amother [ Purple ] wrote:

I’m in Lakewood. Both My kids school manages a txt service we’re they provide school updates (closing, buses, conferences, etc).
Normally it’s run on school software to pull in all parents contact info. (It sends txt specific to grades, bus route, etc).

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 12:14 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Good idea I will ask them.

Did any of you take your sons to the learning groups that they have?

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 12:15 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Did any of you take your sons to the learning groups that they have?

I sure did!!! Needed my sanity back. Love my kids but they need some sort of structure...

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 1:08 pm
Yup. Me too!
Although my neighbor didn’t ,
and there weren’t too many boys my sons age there.
So I do wonder how many boys per class they will end up having.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 1:11 pm
A WhatsApp group, for info purposes only, was created.
Lemon, Puce and ohemgee can you check with your husbands if they are on the group? All information will be shared there.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 1:30 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
A WhatsApp group, for info purposes only, was created.
Lemon, Puce and ohemgee can you check with your husbands if they are on the group? All information will be shared there.

Yes. My husband is on it. Thx

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 2:08 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
My son who has anxiety and was up the entire night for his first day of school and me having to talk him through it and then to find out once he got to school that there is no school is a big deal for a young boy so no not easy to 'just relax'

That's awful Hug
But stressing out and getting yourself sick won't help

I know it's easy to talk
Page 6 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics