Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Medical Exemptions
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

teachkids

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:17 pm
Can we point out that for all the talk about it being all about money, vaccines are currently free in much of New York (between clinics for everyone and free vaccines for the uninsured). Who's making money off them? The government wouldn't make them mandatory and offer to pay for them if it's all about the money.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:25 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
You keep saying that. It's not true. To the extent that the study is feasible -- it is not a trivial study -- they can do the study in Denmark or other countries where vaccinations aren't mandatory. After all, the study of 600,000 children that showed that the MMR is not associated with any increase in autism was carried out in Denmark, not in the United States. U.S. regulations, New York State regulations, California regulations won't make any difference. The fact is, however, that these studies are hard to do and take a long time. After all, anti-vaxxers are asking for large-scale longitudinal studies. They don't -- by definition they cannot -- happen overnight.

I didn't study this, but here are two PhD scientists who dispute the scientific validity of
the Danish Cohort you cite:

A scientists rebuttal to Danish cohort study
https://www.focusforhealth.org.....tudy/

An Autopsy on Hviid et al. 2019’s MMR/Vaccine

https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2.....ties/

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:27 pm
teachkids wrote:
Can we point out that for all the talk about it being all about money, vaccines are currently free in much of New York (between clinics for everyone and free vaccines for the uninsured). Who's making money off them? The government wouldn't make them mandatory and offer to pay for them if it's all about the money.

The Pharmaceutical Industry makes Billions on Vaccines - and are the biggest DONOR (briber) of Politicians. Politicians don't care about government money (taxpayer money) - it's not theirs so they feel free to waste it.

nchr

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:37 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
The Pharmaceutical Industry makes Billions on Vaccines - and are the biggest DONOR (briber) of Politicians.

This is not true and can be fact checked.
opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?id=

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:44 pm
southernbubby wrote:
As I have said in other threads, one of my kids was medically exempt from all vaccines from the age 5 due to seizures from a flu shot. When he became an adult, he resumed vaccinating by getting the MMR in response to the measles outbreak. No doctor wanted to vaccinate him for the rest of his childhood and no school or camp questioned the decision. I had even spoken to someone at the CDC in Atlanta and they agreed that no further vaccines should be given.

Today it's nearly impossible to get a medical exemption because doctors are afraid of losing their license the same way that they won't declare a person to be too disabled to work unless they are practically bedridden. This may be causing precarious situations for children who truly don't react well to vaccines.

This is a separate issue from religious freedom and painting it as a religious issue when it should be recognized as a medical one puts people in danger because the law doesn't have to put religious freedom above public safety.

There, however, are bigger reasons to have health care professionals learn more about which members of society should avoid vaccines and that is to gain public trust. Lack of trust in the medical establishment and pharmaceutical industry is leading to a dangerous worldwide drop in vaccination rates and in some places it is resulting in deaths.

We can blame charlatans and gullible people but we also need to acknowledge that the average health care professional who administers vaccines is not an expert in immunology or infectious diseases. There were things that the outbreak taught health officials that were previously unrecognized such as overlooking the fact that some age groups were not protected or that pregnant women could lose immunity (as indicated in antibody levels).

Fighting for religious freedom may help if religious exemptions are restored but they ignore the bigger issue of making sure that children who don't tolerate vaccines are protected rather than turning them into poster children for the anti-vax movement and more importantly, harming rather than protecting their health.

And we must acknowledge that greedy and unscrupulous doctors have soaked phoney ME seekers for $$$ so there does need to be oversight but there also needs to be an awareness that MEs may have to include more children than the immune supressed and those who have anaphylactic reactions. Even if this includes another one percent of children who are possibly going to catch and spread disease, it would hopefully cause fewer people to join the anti-vaxers and the overall effect would be more vaccinated children.

Maybe those are are seeking REs when it's really a medical issue need to put their energies there.

The seizures probably happened at the same time the vaccine was given and wasn't related. Correlation doesn't equal causation. The doctors who didn't wanna further vaccinate your child should be stripped of their license. It was irresponsible and a threat to society

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:49 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
I keep hearing on here that's it's impossible to get a medical exemption. I don't know.. off the top of my head I can think of 3 children in the practice I work at who have a medical exemption for a specific vaccine and 1 that has an exemption to all vaccines. The doctors are not scared of giving exemptions. They just don't give it if they don't think there's a medical reason to give it. We have another child that had febrile seizures after vaccines. But those seizures were due to the fever, not the vaccine. He successfully had other vaccines later on and when he had no fever, he had no issue.

Probably not in NY

Metukah

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:52 pm
I can't believe I'm posting here. We're grinding water....

Firstly bestbubby, I'm sorry if this is hurtful, you can't be such a great bubby, you don't seem to give a hoot about the future health of the world in which your grandkids will be growing.

I'm stumped that in 2019, there is still someone who thinks doctors and government are out to get us.

I wish anti vax idiots would realise how stupid and gullible they sound with all their conspiracy theories

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:54 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I think you don't make any sense.

You think state governments are running vaccine trials?

No. State Governments are eliminating religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccines.
Forcing people to vaccinate their kids or no school/daycare.
For about 50 years anyone who wanted to opt out of vaccines could - and go to school.

But when too many people started demanding a vax vs unvax study, the pharmaceutical industry is pressuring states to take away non-medical exemptions which will eliminate
virtually all unvaccinated children. Voila, now there can never be a vax vs unvax study -
the evidence, the smoking gun, the control group - unvaccinated children - are being eliminated.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 5:58 pm
Metukah wrote:
I can't believe I'm posting here. We're grinding water....

Firstly bestbubby, I'm sorry if this is hurtful, you can't be such a great bubby, you don't seem to give a hoot about the future health of the world in which your grandkids will be growing.

I'm stumped that in 2019, there is still someone who thinks doctors and government are out to get us.

I wish anti vax idiots would realise how stupid and gullible they sound with all their conspiracy theories

You are the one who is too gullible to notice how autism went from 1:10,000 to 1:50.
You are the one who is too gullible to notice how the number of children with chronic illnesses has skyrocketed since the CDC quadrupled (4X) the number of vaccines in 1990

You think US kids who are pumped full of vaccines are healthy????

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness
1:6 children are learning disabled
1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)
1:8 children have IBS
1:10 children have ADHD
1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)
1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing
1:100 children have Epilepsy /Seizure Disorder
1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome
1:400 children have Diabetes
1:775 babies die of SIDS
1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease
1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA).
432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

amother
Red

#BestBubby wrote:
No. State Governments are eliminating religious and philosophical exemptions to vaccines.
Forcing people to vaccinate their kids or no school/daycare.
For about 50 years anyone who wanted to opt out of vaccines could - and go to school.

But when too many people started demanding a vax vs unvax study, the pharmaceutical industry is pressuring states to take away non-medical exemptions which will eliminate
virtually all unvaccinated children. Voila, now there can never be a vax vs unvax study -
the evidence, the smoking gun, the control group - unvaccinated children - are being eliminated.

Where did you come up with this?

What is a vax vs unvax study? Study of what?

There are millions of children in the world who live in countries without mandatory vaccination. Millions and Millions.

amother
Slategray

amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
The seizures probably happened at the same time the vaccine was given and wasn't related. Correlation doesn't equal causation. The doctors who didn't wanna further vaccinate your child should be stripped of their license. It was irresponsible and a threat to society

And I forgot to post that vaccines are completely safe and effective and seizures are impossible to be caused by vaccines. Its only written in the insert as a liability. Oh. There is no liability. Its written there for the fun of it
Btw, exactly how many children per family do you presume should be damaged before a medical exemption would be given? What's your take?

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:00 pm

Oh, I see you were being sarcastic. It's hard to tell because many vaccine-injury-deniers
really believe that.

Metukah

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:18 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You are the one who is too gullible to notice how autism went from 1:10,000 to 1:50.
You are the one who is too gullible to notice how the number of children with chronic illnesses has skyrocketed since the CDC quadrupled (4X) the number of vaccines in 1990

You think US kids who are pumped full of vaccines are healthy????

1:5 teens had episode of mental illness
1:6 children are learning disabled
1:6 children are allergic (can be FATAL)
1:8 children have IBS
1:10 children have ADHD
1:13 children have asthma (can be FATAL)
1:45 children have AUTISM and keeps increasing
1:100 children have Epilepsy /Seizure Disorder
1:250 children have Tourettes Syndrome
1:400 children have Diabetes
1:775 babies die of SIDS
1:1,000 children have Celiac Disease
1:5,560 children have CANCER

ZERO deaths from Measles, Mumps or Chickenpox (in USA).
432 deaths reported to VAERS in 2016

Did that list get wired to your brain and every time you touch the keyboard that comes out?

100 years ago, many children didn't live long enough to suffer from any illness.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. My doctor who spent years and $ in training to help sick people get better, actually wants us all to be sick.

Banging head Banging head Banging head

Metukah

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:22 pm
What makes me laugh most is how you keep on saying autism has increased.

Who said? I believe people were just not diagnosed.

I know at least 4 older people who I have no doubt, are autistic. They were never diagnosed. One of these has a daughter who exhibits similar behaviour and was diagnosed. If you were to tell him he is on the autism spectrum he would laugh in your face.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:31 pm

It was several doctors and the CDC agreed.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:32 pm
Metukah wrote:
What makes me laugh most is how you keep on saying autism has increased.

Who said? I believe people were just not diagnosed.

I know at least 4 older people who I have no doubt, are autistic. They were never diagnosed. One of these has a daughter who exhibits similar behaviour and was diagnosed. If you were to tell him he is on the autism spectrum he would laugh in your face.

In 1970 1:10,000 were diagnosed autistic. Then autistic meant severe, non-verbal autistic.
Today 1:50 are diagnosed autistic - but most are fairly normal but a little "weird" or "socially awkward". But 1/3 of autistic are severe, non verbal autistic. Which means that 1:150 children are severe non-verbal autistic.

So severe non-verbal autism went from 1:10,000 to 1:150. That is over 600% increase!
And I am a comparing apples to apples and not talking about people who are a little weird.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 6:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
In 1970 1:10,000 were diagnosed autistic. Then autistic meant severe, non-verbal autistic.
Today 1:50 are diagnosed autistic - but most are fairly normal but a little "weird" or "socially awkward". But 1/3 of autistic are severe, non verbal autistic. Which means that 1:150 children are severe non-verbal autistic.

So severe non-verbal autism went from 1:10,000 to 1:150. That is over 600% increase!
And I am a comparing apples to apples and not talking about people who are a little weird.

I'm interested in your response to this article.

https://www.scientificamerican.....-u-s/

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 7:04 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I'm interested in your response to this article.

https://www.scientificamerican.....-u-s/

I think the article is a Cover-Up to hide the explosion of severe non-verbal autism by broadening the diagnosis and so then officials can say "autism is not going up, we just broadened the diagnosis."

Please note, the first time the CDC broadened the diagnosis was 1987 - right after pharmaceutical Industry got immunity from liability and right before the CDC quadrupled the vaccine schedule. Pharmaceutical Industry and CDC knew that autism would increase dramatically so they changed the definition of autism in order to claim that autism did not increase, it's just a new definition.

As autism kept increasing, the CDC get making the autism definition broader to cover up.

But when you compare the rate of severe non-verbal autism (original definition) it was
1:10,000 or 1:2,5000 per different sources. And today severe non-verbal autism is 1:150 so it has definitely skyrocketed although the CDC keeps changing the autism definition to cover it up.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 7:07 pm
Metukah wrote:
Did that list get wired to your brain and every time you touch the keyboard that comes out?

100 years ago, many children didn't live long enough to suffer from any illness.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. My doctor who spent years and $ in training to help sick people get better, actually wants us all to be sick.

Banging head Banging head Banging head

What about kids who were born in the 1950s and 1960s? They weren't dying and they were much healthier than today's generation where some say half the kids have a chronic condition. Kids in the 1950s and 1960s also got 4 vaccines - not 17.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 7:11 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
I think the article is a Cover-Up to hide the explosion of severe non-verbal autism by broadening the diagnosis and so then officials can say "autism is not going up, we just broadened the diagnosis."

Please note, the first time the CDC broadened the diagnosis was 1987 - right after pharmaceutical Industry got immunity from liability and right before the CDC quadrupled the vaccine schedule. Pharmaceutical Industry and CDC knew that autism would increase dramatically so they changed the definition of autism in order to claim that autism did not increase, it's just a new definition.

As autism kept increasing, the CDC get making the autism definition broader to cover up.

But when you compare the rate of severe non-verbal autism (original definition) it was
1:10,000 or 1:2,5000 per different sources. And today severe non-verbal autism is 1:150 so it has definitely skyrocketed although the CDC keeps changing the autism definition to cover it up.

Do you think the author of the paper works for the CDC?
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics