Home

CNN Exposed
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Fox

Post  Fri, Oct 18 2019, 2:04 pm
If you consider CNN a relatively neutral source of information, you might want to re-think that. And definitely keep in mind what's been revealed when you see someone quote CNN as an authoritative source. For more information and additional footage, go to Project Veritas's website: Project Veritas

Note: there is some strong language in some of the videos.

Fox

Post  Fri, Oct 18 2019, 2:14 pm
Trump Sues CNN

Can't wait for discovery in this action!

Squishy

Post  Fri, Oct 18 2019, 5:28 pm
Fox wrote:
If you consider CNN a relatively neutral source of information, you might want to re-think that. And definitely keep in mind what's been revealed when you see someone quote CNN as an authoritative source. For more information and additional footage, go to Project Veritas's website: Project Veritas

Note: there is some strong language in some of the videos.

No one who can fog a mirror thinks CNN is a relatively neutral source of information.

Liberals don't believe the stuff they spout. They wouldn't need to lie, twist, and silence others if their message was truthful.

marina

Post  Fri, Oct 18 2019, 5:44 pm
Fox wrote:
Trump Sues CNN

Can't wait for discovery in this action!

Did you read this? It's not even a complaint. There's no action. It's a silly demand for money and one that CNN will treat like Erdogan treated Trump's joke of a letter.

Just ironic that - in a post decrying lack of accuracy in journalism - you opted to literally invent fake news. No lawsuit has been filed.

Squishy

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 9:39 pm
marina wrote:
Did you read this? It's not even a complaint. There's no action. It's a silly demand for money and one that CNN will treat like Erdogan treated Trump's joke of a letter.

Just ironic that - in a post decrying lack of accuracy in journalism - you opted to literally invent fake news. No lawsuit has been filed.

You accused Fox of inventing fake news. You are as good as 6 of Wands who also makes up things Fox says.

Fox

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 9:44 pm
marina wrote:

Oh, gosh! How awful of me! It only says they intend to file a lawsuit -- not that they've already done so. Glad your sharp eye was able to pick out that error on my part.

Now that you've put me in my place, feel free to comment on the footage being released by Project Veritas about CNN's vendetta.

Laiya

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 9:50 pm
Fox wrote:
Oh, gosh! How awful of me! It only says they intend to file a lawsuit -- not that they've already done so. Glad your sharp eye was able to pick out that error on my part.

Now that you've put me in my place, feel free to comment on the footage being released by Project Veritas about CNN's vendetta.

I wonder if the point of the threat was to bring wider publicity to the video

Laiya

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 9:51 pm
marina wrote:

An odd accusation, given that she posted the link to the source

Fox

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 9:58 pm
Laiya wrote:
An odd accusation, given that she posted the link to the source

Marina is focusing on the fact that the letter says a lawsuit is intended rather than has already been filed.

If I were a journalist and Imamother were a publisher, this would be a noteworthy error. As it is, it's the kind of nitpicking error that is seized upon when the bulk of the accusation is true.

Fox

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:07 pm
Laiya wrote:
I wonder if the point of the threat was to bring wider publicity to the video

Of course! Corporate media giants like CNN simply aren't used to anyone fighting back, or even squeaking. They're trying to float the fiction that the people filmed are all low-level, disgruntled workers as well as sending their flying monkeys after James O'Keefe, the head of Project Veritas.

However, O'Keefe knows how to make legal threats, too, and he's already wrung retractions on Twitter out of a handful of journalists who were attempting to make this all go away.

But here's my question: given all the drama surrounding the possibility that Russia deployed bots and Facebook ads to tilt the election as well as the outrage over asking Ukraine to investigate corruption that might impinge on someone running for office . . . how should we handle a corporate media player that is clearly attempting to leverage their presence in airports and other public places to promote a specific outcome while consistently disguising their intent -- unlike, say, MSNBC and Fox News?

sequoia

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:10 pm
Ya know, I literally don’t know anyone of my generation who watches TV.

Laiya

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:10 pm
Fox wrote:
Marina is focusing on the fact that the letter says a lawsuit is intended rather than has already been filed.

If I were a journalist and Imamother were a publisher, this would be a noteworthy error. As it is, it's the kind of nitpicking error that is seized upon when the bulk of the accusation is true.

Too bad though...I'd also love to see the discovery in that lawsuit!

roses

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:21 pm
Laiya wrote:
Too bad though...I'd also love to see the discovery in that lawsuit!

Theres not going to be discovery, because there is not going to be a lawsuit, because there is no case. It's just lots of whining by the president- via some ridiculous lawyer- because he doesn't like what people say about him. Just because someone says , "I'm going to sue you", it doesn't mean they actually can- there needs to be actual merit and legal standing to the case.

I agree with Marina- this letter is a joke

Laiya

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:30 pm
roses wrote:
Theres not going to be discovery, because there is not going to be a lawsuit, because there is no case. It's just lots of whining by the president- via some ridiculous lawyer- because he doesn't like what people say about him. Just because someone says , "I'm going to sue you", it doesn't mean they actually can- there needs to be actual merit and legal standing to the case.

Of course anyone can sue; whether it gets dismissed, and whether before or after discovery, is another matter.

marina

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:31 pm
Fox wrote:

lol. you know who else cares about the difference btw a lawsuit and a useless whiny letter? Lawyers.

And these lawyers aren’t going to file any lawsuits because they know it will be a waste of time as it will be dismissed before discovery.

Fox

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:31 pm
roses wrote:

And the revelations about CNN? Are those a joke, too? Or should we be concerned that the president of one of the primary corporate media organizations has turned the platform into a vendetta against an elected official?

Fox

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:32 pm
marina wrote:
lol. you know who else cares about the difference btw a lawsuit and a useless whiny letter? Lawyers.

And these lawyers aren’t going to file any lawsuits because they know it will be a waste of time as it will be dismissed before discovery.

Still waiting for your thoughts on the role of CNN in disguising their intent to influence voters.

Fox

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:36 pm
Laiya wrote:
Of course anyone can sue; whether it gets dismissed, and whether before or after discovery, is another matter.

Precisely. Of course, it will be dismissed at one level or another.

But look at the pivot: people who were previously concerned about inappropriate influence and transparency during elections are now focusing on the mechanics of a lawsuit -- they're quiet as lambs about a major media outlet being caught covering "news" on the basis of the president's personal politics.

WhatFor

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:47 pm
To the other posters on this board, I encourage you to Google James O'Keefe, the guy who owns and started Project Veritas before giving his website any traffic.

He's a known fraudster who regularly edits videos to misrepresent what people are saying. Here's a tidbit to get you started:

https://www.businessinsider.co.....17-11

If you want to get your information from his website, you may as well be taking your news from Alex Jones.

Jeanette

Post  Sat, Oct 19 2019, 10:53 pm
Quote:

I see this pattern over and over. Make some extravagant claim, then when called on it, whine, "What do you expect? I'm not a lawyer," or "What do you expect? I'm not a journalist."

I dunno, maybe don't make claims you can't support in the first place.
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h