Home

Does this sound like an innocent woman?
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Dec 02 2019, 9:07 pm
Sebastian wrote:
Trump was being his immature self at the rallies. He s done it before.

I believe her text msg show corruption. They were texting how they were going to use their FBI position to make sure trump isn't elected. FBI agents need to (pretend) to be impartial

But as long as they’re anti Trump, liberals are fine with this corruption.

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Dec 02 2019, 9:07 pm
Jeanette wrote:
You believe?

How did they plan to use their FBI position to make sure Trump wasn't elected? What was the plan?

Do you deny their own texts?

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Dec 02 2019, 9:08 pm
wiki wrote:
But if Trump thought Ukraine was really truly so awfully terribly corrupt, why trust them to run an investigation?

(Btw we do not have an extradition treaty with Ukraine.)

The whole defense is self-contradictory and doesn't make much logical sense.

Because a new president had taken over, and Trump was told he was more honest than the previous corrupt administration.

#BestBubby

Post  Mon, Dec 02 2019, 9:27 pm
Jeanette wrote:
You believe?

How did they plan to use their FBI position to make sure Trump wasn't elected? What was the plan?

The plan was to falsely accuse Trump of Russian Collusion and start a three year investigation with the Fake News nightly proclaiming how Trump is definitely guilty, the walls are closing, Trump will not finish his turn, Trump will be impeached, etc.

The goals was to convince the American People that Trump was guilty so that the American People would support impeaching and removing the President.

The plan failed because the majority of Americans no longer trust FAKE NEWS which is just Democrat Propaganda and as Fake as "news" in Soviet Union. The People were waiting for real EVIDENCE of collusion and when that did not materialize the hoax ended.

But while the hoax was going on, the corrupt Democrats won control of the House of Representatives so the FBI Corruption did interfere in US elections.

Also, while Trump was a candidate, FBI illegally spied on Trump by obtaining FISA warrants based on fake evidence. I believe Nixon had to resign for illegal spying on a candidate but so far Democrats are above the law and no Democrat had to pay a price for this illegal COUP effort.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Mon, Dec 02 2019, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post  Mon, Dec 02 2019, 9:32 pm
wiki wrote:
But if Trump thought Ukraine was really truly so awfully terribly corrupt, why trust them to run an investigation?

(Btw we do not have an extradition treaty with Ukraine.)

The whole defense is self-contradictory and doesn't make much logical sense.

There is a new Ukraine president who ran on anti-corruption.

We DO have a treaty that Ukraine will help us investigate corruption.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Tue, Dec 03 2019, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

wiki

Post  Mon, Dec 02 2019, 10:36 pm
I don't appreciate the implication of being deranged. I might not like Trump, but I'm not a reflexive ideologue. I do think for myself, and it is wrong for you to malign me by suggesting otherwise.

[Edited to add: #BestBubby has since deleted the reference to me being deranged. Thank you!]

The issue is that if you accept that Trump has no political motivation here, only an honest, "genuine" interest in stopping Ukraine from corruption, then there are several pieces that don't line up:

--Why was there never any interest in looking into this at any time prior to the time when Joe Biden announced candidacy for 2020?
--If Ukraine is such a super corrupt country (spoiler alert: it IS! It's a place where government dollars get pocketed all the time, and where politicians arrest and imprison their opponents. Politicians in Ukraine are famous for not playing clean.), then maybe you don't want to trust them to investigate an American citizen? Just a thought.
--Why has Trump never mentioned his concern about any of the other instances of Ukrainian corruption that are a legitimate big deal?
--Why not let Mick Mulvaney and John Bolton testify under oath about everyone's pure intentions?
--Why isn't the money for Ukraine still held up to this very day? After all, did they ever get to the bottom of the Biden corruption?

Last edited by wiki on Tue, Dec 03 2019, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post  Tue, Dec 03 2019, 12:03 am
wiki wrote:
I don't appreciate the implication of being deranged. I might not like Trump, but I'm not a reflexive ideologue. I do think for myself, and it is wrong for you to malign me by suggesting otherwise.

The issue is that if you accept that Trump has no political motivation here, only an honest, "genuine" interest in stopping Ukraine from corruption, then there are several pieces that don't line up:

--Why was there never any interest in looking into this at any time prior to the time when Joe Biden announced candidacy for 2020?
--If Ukraine is such a super corrupt country (spoiler alert: it IS! It's a place where government dollars get pocketed all the time, and where politicians arrest and imprison their opponents. Politicians in Ukraine are famous for not playing clean.), then maybe you don't want to trust them to investigate an American citizen? Just a thought.
--Why has Trump never mentioned his concern about any of the other instances of Ukrainian corruption that are a legitimate big deal?
--Why not let Mick Mulvaney and John Bolton testify under oath about everyone's pure intentions?
--Why isn't the money for Ukraine still held up to this very day? After all, did they ever get to the bottom of the Biden corruption?

I apologize for saying you have TDS. I removed it. Hope you are mochel.

small bean

Post  Tue, Dec 03 2019, 12:51 am
wiki wrote:

This was being looked into since the end of the Russia investigation. Trump was then aware of Ukrain's interference. It is not so much about Biden as much as what happened in 2015 Being that it was a different president that was not running an anti- corruption it didn't make sense to bring it up with the Ukrainian government. If you follow Guilliani (who I think should testify), he was talking about this for over a year. Way before Biden became a thing.

This was brought up during the Obama administration as a concern, and it was dismissed at the time. It is unclear why, there was no follow up on the concern.

The money was given to Ukraine in September. The reason according to testimony by the budget committee that it was held up, Trump wanted more information on the aid from the department of defense in June and then in September the report that shows what other European countries are contributing.Once that was reviewed the aid was released. And then the money was released.

The part that did not happen yet is a whitehouse meeting.

Trumps big issue is the black ledger, steal dossier and actual money that was given to US officials. That is the corruption that interests him.

I don't think trump is worried about biden 2020 but more still butt hurt that in 2015 Ukraine pushed for hillary.

wiki

Post  Tue, Dec 03 2019, 10:29 am
Thank you, #BestBubby, for taking back the suggestion that I have Trump Derangement Syndrome because I claimed that it "doesn't make much logical sense" to ask a corrupt country to investigate your own citizen's alleged corruption. The apology was clear and public, and I accept it.

If Biden opponents were truly so concerned about the corruption of Hunter in Ukraine in 2015, they easily could have used the House or Senate Intelligence Committees to investigate in 2015. Both were in Republican control. They did not. (If you're curious, those committees at the time were far more interested in Hillary's involvement in Benghazi. Just pointing that out.)

The suggestion that the aid was held up because they were waiting for other countries to contribute is not convincing. If this were the case, the White House would have simply explained this to members of the Senate and the Pentagon who inquired in August about where the aid had gone. Instead, the White House prevaricated. There was a good deal about this in some of the Impeachment Hearing testimony (George Kent or Laura Cooper, if I recall correctly).

The suggestion that the aid was held up because they were waiting to see if Zelensky is "the real deal" about not being corrupt (as Jim Jordan frequently phrases it) also is not convincing. What did Zelensky do to demonstrate is non-corruptness on September 11, 2019 that wasn't yet apparent on July 25th?

The defense of Trump has suggested a few different explanations for why the aid was held up. They are not consistent with one another, and they are not consistent with the facts. And if they were really true and exonerating, you would think Mick Mulvaney would be jumping for the chance to testify under oath and confirm for the record about how innocent it all was.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h