Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Ohr HaChinuch lkwd - time sensitive
Previous  1  2

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jun 21 2023, 8:15 am
rifkhertzka123 wrote:
It might be possible that there is a better chance for second grade, but every class is getting lots of transfers.

😳 I really want this yeshiva and I do know kids that were turned down for this year. Hope I'll have better 🤞 luck

amother
Poinsettia

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 1:18 pm
amother Gray, Did you have any luck contacting Ohr Hachinuch?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 7:40 pm
amother Poinsettia wrote:
amother Gray, Did you have any luck contacting Ohr Hachinuch?

My son just got accepted there very easily. I applied not to long ago, sent application and was called for interview. I'm very conflicted in sending there though. I've seen a lot of special Ed kids when I went for interview. I've heard back not the best information. Anyone sends there and can give me first hand info?

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jul 06 2023, 7:41 pm
rifkhertzka123 wrote:
I know it’s not the answer you want to hear, but it is incredibly hard to get in now. They had massive amount of applicants this year and they had to turn away lots of children. I think they took the max they want to handle for primary at 25 kids.

My son got accepted. Was a very easy process bh. But I'm not sure if I want to send there in the end. Looking for more information on this place

amother
Tanzanite

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 3:31 pm
Wanted to follow up on this. Is it a lot of special ed kids? Anyone have positive or negative experience that might be good to keep in mind?

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Oct 22 2023, 3:53 pm
amother Tanzanite wrote:
Wanted to follow up on this. Is it a lot of special ed kids? Anyone have positive or negative experience that might be good to keep in mind?

When I had my interview for my son I saw alot of special ed kids and got worried. My son is now in the yeshiva and I've not heard from him about any special kids in his class. he's been very happy. Everyone is super nice, principals are very involved and rabbi Katz knows all kids which is amazing.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics