Home

Can a woman win the presidency?
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

fleetwood

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 6:10 pm
Cheiny wrote:
All nonsense. And by the way, you fail to mention that they said the same about numerous other presidents, including your beloved obama.

But but but Obama....

Cheiny

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 6:11 pm
fleetwood wrote:
But but but Obama....

Look at the pot calling the kettle!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

And still waiting for your rebuttal on your contradictory statements about whataboutism. But I won’t hold my breath.
[Accusation removed- Warning #2]

Last edited by Cheiny on Thu, Jan 16 2020, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

fleetwood

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 6:12 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Look at the pot calling the kettle!!!! Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yup! Pot kettle black...nice to meet you

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 6:47 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Look at the pot calling the kettle!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

And still waiting for your rebuttal on your contradictory statements about whataboutism. But I won’t hold my breath.

Edited

edited. No longer relevant after moderation

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 6:49 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Obviously you didn’t read the article I linked.

“ In moving America's embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, President Trump just delivered on a promise made by Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton.

All four promised as candidates to move the embassy to Jerusalem, but none other than Trump brought the issue to the fore after being elected presidents....”

The article is wrong. The article inaccurately conflates his statement that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel with a promise to move the embassy.

fleetwood

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 7:56 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Are you accusing Fleetwood, who has been here for more than a decade, of being Roses?

You've got to be kidding me...I've been here about 20 years!

[personal attack removed-Warning #1]

#BestBubby

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 8:33 pm
nchr wrote:
It was illegal, they probably would have already been jailed for it by now...

No. Americans are seeing more and more that some people are above the law.

Hillary is one example - she broke the law by sending classified information on an unsecured server. And broke the law again when she destroyed her computers with hammers, deleted her emails illegally destroying evidence.

If you and I did that we would be locked up and key thrown away. But not Hillary.
Same for many others who LIED to the FISA courts to illegally spy on Trump.

Laiya

Post  Thu, Jan 16 2020, 10:05 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
Our country has never been so polarized. Do you really deny that Trump’s rhetoric is a huge contributing factor? Read the way his biggest fans (cheiny, BB) post, with absolute derision for “dems”. What’s happening now is bad for all of us.

I disagree that our country has never been so polarized. The country was pretty darn polarized when Obama was president, and when Bush 43 was president, and Clinton (the original nonsense impeachment for political aims), and...

Maybe the difference is that now, with Internet and social media, it surrounds us 24/7, so it feels more intense? I also think that more people are being exposed to differing viewpoints, whether through the growing presence of alternative conservative media or tweets, etc. So the illusion that "everyone" agreed with the news and commentary as reported by the mainstream outlets has been shattered.

And, don't answer this but do you really see Cheiny and BB as worse than certain posters whom I won't mention by name on the other side? I guess we all have our blind spots.

dancingqueen

Post  Sat, Jan 18 2020, 9:49 pm
Laiya wrote:
I disagree that our country has never been so polarized. The country was pretty darn polarized when Obama was president, and when Bush 43 was president, and Clinton (the original nonsense impeachment for political aims), and...

Maybe the difference is that now, with Internet and social media, it surrounds us 24/7, so it feels more intense? I also think that more people are being exposed to differing viewpoints, whether through the growing presence of alternative conservative media or tweets, etc. So the illusion that "everyone" agreed with the news and commentary as reported by the mainstream outlets has been shattered.

And, don't answer this but do you really see Cheiny and BB as worse than certain posters whom I won't mention by name on the other side? I guess we all have our blind spots.

People strongly disliked those previous presidents, but Trump is so polarizing in that he invokes strong feelings in people. You either love him or hate him. And he also constantly has rhetoric slamming “dems” and gets his supporters all riled up against them. He sees people who don’t support him as the enemy. So yes, I feel our country is more polarized than ever, and it’s not good for any of us.

It seems to me that those two posters take a special delight in hating dems, and enjoy the polarization.

#BestBubby

Post  Sat, Jan 18 2020, 10:52 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
People strongly disliked those previous presidents, but Trump is so polarizing in that he invokes strong feelings in people. You either love him or hate him. And he also constantly has rhetoric slamming “dems” and gets his supporters all riled up against them. He sees people who don’t support him as the enemy. So yes, I feel our country is more polarized than ever, and it’s not good for any of us.

It seems to me that those two posters take a special delight in hating dems, and enjoy the polarization.

The Democrat Press has been calling Republicans Racist, Nazis for many years.

What is new is that Trump punches back.

Ruchel

Post  Sun, Jan 19 2020, 5:25 am
it happens
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Recent Topics

Page 8 of 8 View latest: 24h 48h 72h