Home

Thugs Harass Jewish Girl On Manhattan Subway
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Mevater

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:00 am
HATE: 3 Black Thugs Harass Jewish Girl On Manhattan Subway; “You People Vote For Trump”

A 19-year-old Orthodox Jewish girl was the latest victim of an anti-Semitic incident in New York, and once again, the suspects were members of the black community – not Trump supporters as NY elected officials continue to blame.

According to BoroPark24, the incident occurred on a packed F train in Manhattan, and the vicious abuse lasted nearly 10 minutes. What might be as bad as the actual incident – or maybe even worse – was the fact that only one person came to her aid and sat down next to her.

Among the expletives & obscenities hurled at the Midwood resident was “you people vote for Trump” and “I would hurt you but you people go straight to the police”.

The NYPD is investigating the incident.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co.....ments

If you were the Mayor what would you be doing? (Imagine if this had happened in the reverse, with Jews harassing others).

#BestBubby

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:05 am
It's the Bail Reform Law passed by the Democrats. Plus the anti-semitism expressed by some Democrat Politicians like the squad. They feel they can get away and they are right.

Mevater

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:45 am
(De Blasio is ordering more security cameras. What we really need is tough laws, only then crime decreases).

Jewish Neighborhoods in NYC to Get 100 New Security Cameras as Part of Efforts to Prevent Anti-Semitic Attacks

(NEW YORK) — New York City will install 100 new security cameras in ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods in an effort to prevent anti-Semitic attacks, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Friday.

Fear has gripped the city’s Orthodox Jewish community since the the fatal Dec. 10 attack at a kosher grocery store across the Hudson River in Jersey City and the Dec. 29 stabbings at a Hanukkah celebration in suburban Monsey.

The new cameras will be installed in the Brooklyn neighborhoods of Williamsburg, Crown Heights and Borough Park, where Hasidic Jewish residents have reported attacks ranging from someone pulling off a wig or hat to more violent assaults.

“An attack on the Jewish community is an attack on all New Yorkers,” de Blasio, a Democrat, said in a statement. “These new security cameras will increase the NYPD’s visibility into these neighborhoods, and help our officers on the ground keep New Yorkers safe.”

https://time.com/5763154/nyc-j.....eras/

chestnut

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:06 am
More cameras in Jewish neighborhoods won't help with harassment on trains

pause

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:09 am
More cameras won't be a deterrent if the criminals aren't sufficiently punished. If we just let them go anyway, then who cares about cameras?

thunderstorm

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:11 am
What bothers me the most is everybody else in these public areas that witness this stuff and don’t say anything. That’s so concerning. But again, it’s typical NYC for nobody to care and to ignore. There was once a video going around of a guy passed out on a sidewalk in NYC and people didn’t even blink and eye as they passed or walked right over him.

kgh180

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:12 am
I commuted via the 4 train to the South Bronx for work for several years and I was always afraid that I would bump into the wrong person and get slashed. This anti-Jewish violence has made me even more afraid to ride the subways.

southernbubby

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:40 am
Many times when I ride the subway, someone who obviously suffers from some extreme delusions comes into the train, spouts some long incoherent speech, and then tries to solicit money. Most people ignore them.
I think that people are so used to these hoboes that they tune them out. Maybe a small percentage gives money.
People were probably afraid to antagonize the anti-Semite because he could become violent. I would not take their silence as agreement. It's probably good to take ear plugs and a newspaper because most people on these trains are listening to something on their devices and obviously have something in their ears and may not even be aware of what is going on.
We Jews need to look uninterested in the filthy diatribe but keep the pepper spray handy but out of sight.
Sunshine pharmacy in Crown Heights is selling pepper spray.

itsmeima

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:40 am
#BestBubby wrote:
It's the Bail Reform Law passed by the Democrats. Plus the anti-semitism expressed by some Democrat Politicians like the squad. They feel they can get away and they are right.

Before that NY was a beautiful place - remember those days?

I don't.

FranticFrummie

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 9:46 am
We need to start wearing body-cams at all time, the way police have to do now. Record every minute, because you never know when and where you will be attacked.

Ah, the goldene medina. Who would ever want to leave?

I'm always so sad when I hear native Israelis ask me why I made Aliyah, and when they say that they can't wait to get out. They tell me how lucky I was to live there and that I was crazy to ever leave. Sad

southernbubby

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 10:12 am
itsmeima wrote:

I don't.

The bars on ground floor windows in NY have been there for years because it has been dangerous for a very long time.

fleetwood

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 11:51 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
We need to start wearing body-cams at all time, the way police have to do now. Record every minute, because you never know when and where you will be attacked.

Ah, the goldene medina. Who would ever want to leave?

I'm always so sad when I hear native Israelis ask me why I made Aliyah, and when they say that they can't wait to get out. They tell me how lucky I was to live there and that I was crazy to ever leave. Sad

I spent the summer in Israel and plenty of times felt scared to be a jew. Culminating with a parade of Arabs screaming right outside the kotel on Tisha bav.

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:14 pm
itsmeima wrote:

I don't.

Yeah, I know.

Not a single act of antisemitism before January 1.

And no one was ever released on bail before January 1.

groovy1224

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:28 pm
A few years ago I was on the A train and a guy (high or drunk or both) verbally harassed me using s-xually explicit language for about 15 minutes. Had no service underground, and the train was stuck between 2 stops so I couldn't just get out. Was the longest 15 minutes of my life. Not one person came to my aid. Don't think it had anything to do with me being Jewish but it was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life, so I really feel for this girl.

Probably no one wanted to help because no one wanted to get stabbed, and it's a travesty that it's come to that.

Mevater

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:28 pm
Liberal Democratic Mayor: More crime
Republican Mayor and/or tough crime fighting Democratic Mayor: Less crime

FranticFrummie

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:46 pm
https://www.washingtontimes.co.....26777

92yo woman r@ped and murdered by illegal alien who was released without bail from drug and weapons charges earlier in the year.

Nice to know the government of NY has their values in the right place. Rolling Eyes

#BestBubby

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:56 pm
itsmeima wrote:

I don't.

actually under very tough on crime Giulianni crime dropped like a rock in NY.
Even Bloomberg continued Giulianni's policies (but now apologizes).

Since DeBlasio took over crime has soared. With the passage of the No Bail Law criminals got the message No Punishment!

Soft on crime Democrats ALWAYS leads to more crime. Always!

Vote Republican.

#BestBubby

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 12:57 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Yeah, I know.

Not a single act of antisemitism before January 1.

And no one was ever released on bail before January 1.

Wow! you DENY that anti-semitism and crime has increased since Deblasio took office????

#BestBubby

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:00 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/14/new-york-sanctuary-policy-forced-release-suspect-s/?utm_source=Boomtrain&utm_medium=manual&utm_campaign=evening&utm_term=evening&utm_content=evening&bt_ee=PETWp%2Fdxbq43oJDt7hILtBpsdFcoXxR3v1fqDSzSz67u1e%2BcPDzfbHgz1vWvpA1w&bt_ts=1579037026777

92yo woman r@ped and murdered by illegal alien who was released without bail from drug and weapons charges earlier in the year.

Nice to know the government of NY has their values in the right place. Rolling Eyes

Democrats have blood on their hands for open borders and preventing the deportation of illegals!

fleetwood

Post  Wed, Jan 15 2020, 1:00 pm
Guiliani was great,it's too bad that he's become slightly unhinged .
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h