Home

Another violent Trump-hater attacks republicans

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 2:11 pm
Definitely TDS. We don’t see anything like this on the other side. How do liberals justify the rabid hatred and violence from their fellow anti-Trumpers?

Florida man who drove van into GOP tent didn’t like Trump, says ‘someone had to take a stand’: arrest report
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flo.....trump

FranticFrummie

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 2:20 pm
Considering any group to be monolithic and unanimous in it's opinions, and holding them responsible, and even expecting them to make public statements for or against something, is a bit much.

It's like saying "How can Jews justify Bernie Madoff or George Soros?" Um, I had nothing to do with those guys, so I don't really feel the need to go to the press and make a statement.

I would hope that Liberals do not approve of violent actions, and I'm sure the vast majority of them do not support the nut cases.

I believe that every social group, race, and political party has their decent citizens, and their fair share of crazies. The trick is to tell them apart.

Don't let the crazies define the group, unless the crazies have formed a critical mass that outweighs the decent ones. At that point, logic would dictate that the decent ones would abandon ship and find a different group.

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Feb 12 2020, 2:49 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Considering any group to be monolithic and unanimous in it's opinions, and holding them responsible, and even expecting them to make public statements for or against something, is a bit much.

It's like saying "How can Jews justify Bernie Madoff or George Soros?" Um, I had nothing to do with those guys, so I don't really feel the need to go to the press and make a statement.

I would hope that Liberals do not approve of violent actions, and I'm sure the vast majority of them do not support the nut cases.

I believe that every social group, race, and political party has their decent citizens, and their fair share of crazies. The trick is to tell them apart.

Don't let the crazies define the group, unless the crazies have formed a critical mass that outweighs the decent ones. At that point, logic would dictate that the decent ones would abandon ship and find a different group.

That’s all well and good and would be true if we’d hear even a word of condemnation from their fellow Trump-haters. It’s kind of like after every Muslim terror attack, when the pc people point to Islam really being a religion of peace and claiming the majority don’t agree with these extremist views. So where are all the imams, leaders, and Muslims condemning it? It’s very rare when you’ll hear it...silence is agreement according to the Torah.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h