Home

Article: What Would Happen if Trump Refused to Leave Office?
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Ihatepotatoes

Post  Sun, Feb 23 2020, 9:36 pm
1. Why are we making things up? Just to make ourselves feel good about the fact that we've decided the man is evil, so if there is no evidence we have to fabricate hypotheticals?

2. If there are any supporters we should worry about, it's the candidate whose supporter tried shooting Republican congressmen, and tried running over GOP voter registration people with a van. That would be Bernie Bros. I personally don't think you should judge every candidate by their supporters, but once the left does I think turnabout is fair play.

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Feb 24 2020, 12:13 am
Ihatepotatoes wrote:
1. Why are we making things up? Just to make ourselves feel good about the fact that we've decided the man is evil, so if there is no evidence we have to fabricate hypotheticals?

2. If there are any supporters we should worry about, it's the candidate whose supporter tried shooting Republican congressmen, and tried running over GOP voter registration people with a van. That would be Bernie Bros. I personally don't think you should judge every candidate by their supporters, but once the left does I think turnabout is fair play.

Indeed, no wonder the 3 letter-syndrome is so accurate.

malki2

Post  Mon, Feb 24 2020, 12:31 am
itsmeima wrote:
Do you think Trump deserves a third term?

Why is this even a discussion point? He hasn’t even been elected for a second term. And what does “deserves” have anything to do with it? It’s against the law.

fleetwood

Post  Mon, Feb 24 2020, 5:55 am
naturalmom5 wrote:
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/323457-gop-rep-obama-running-a-shadow-government-to-undermine-trump

Well that's five minutes of my life I'll never get back🙄! Bring out the tin foil hats!!
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h