Home

Reb Zanvel Zevulun Zvilowitz's guide to Pesach 2020
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 6:59 am
top mom wrote:
Amother pink, I'm getting all emotional, reading about your beautiful sacrifices for Torah and halacha!
I would say you're on a pretty high plane, you can probably catch a tiny glimpse of us, the uber choshuv Zvilowitzes when you lift your head as far back as you can. I'm not taking responsibility for any stiff necks that occur due to people desperately hoping to be zoche to behold the sight of us, the Z family.


We are a stiff necked people. Obviously Moshe Rabbeinu prophesied that we would be looking up to you.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:30 am
top mom wrote:
Gamzeyavor, that's what 4 year olds are for!
My Zealous Zilpah is in charge of all the laundry.
Some discoloration happens here and there (oy! Remembering the hot pink sweatshirt in the white load fiasco Can't Believe It ), but we mainly have decent clothing to wear.
Covid / kavod .... Hmmmm, something to discuss with Zevulun'le , because he is DEFINITELY NOT getting the kavod he deserves and is expecting.


Bshaa tova!
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:30 am
top mom wrote:
I hope you didn't mean that!
Rav and rebetzin falling chalushes Pale Pale


Don't worry, it was surely lashon sagei nohar and meant as an admiring compliment.
Back to top

crust




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:42 am
top mom wrote:
Guess what, crust?
Reb. ZZZ paskened that a simpler, more effective teshuva for you would be to simply mail a 19000 $ check to him, because tzedaka?, to a tzaddik?
So happy for you (and me Wink ) that you got this option Very Happy


Done.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 8:48 am
crust wrote:
Done.


Ah, now this is true sholom. Inspiring.
Back to top

top mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:16 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Bshaa tova!

LOL LOL LOL
Back to top

top mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:37 am
crust wrote:
Done.

Thanks Crust Very Happy
Opening a new thread, to discuss sheitel options Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top

WitchKitty




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:44 am
top mom wrote:
Thanks Crust Very Happy
Opening a new thread, to discuss sheitel options Very Happy Very Happy

Sheitel??!!! Sheitel?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top

top mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 10:57 am
WitchKitty wrote:
Sheitel??!!! Sheitel?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I guess you aren't updated, but there's a check on the way!
Gotta do SOMETHING with it Wink
I just LOVE ZZZ's creative teshuva ideas Very Happy
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:27 am
top mom wrote:
I guess you aren't updated, but there's a check on the way!
Gotta do SOMETHING with it Wink
I just LOVE ZZZ's creative teshuva ideas Very Happy

She’s pashut shocked that such a chashuva isha kesheira: A) WEARS a sheitel B) CARES for a $19,000 piece of hair Wink
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 11:29 am
WitchKitty wrote:
Please, if you don't know how to take care of the house, the children, and pesach while davening, you should give your children up to adoption, you are obviously an unfit parent.
I scrub the house while saying tehillim (after the first 200 times you know it by heart) and I always have 2 babies strapped to my breasts with tape, under my clothes of course. I change the babies every hour.

Tape recommendations please.
O don’t want to use safety pins...
Back to top

WitchKitty




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:38 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Tape recommendations please.
O don’t want to use safety pins...

Duct tape.
The black one. I don't wear any other color.
Back to top

WitchKitty




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:42 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
She’s pashut shocked that such a chashuva isha kesheira: A) WEARS a sheitel B) CARES for a $19,000 piece of hair Wink

No, it's only #2. I myself have a horsehair sheitel, for special occasions (it's actually the secret how I have so many kids). I just can't believe you would spend more than 10$ for a sheitel while there are so many starving children in Africa that might be of the 10 tribes, lost jewish souls that you have the money yo save!
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:49 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
No, it's only #2. I myself have a horsehair sheitel, for special occasions (it's actually the secret how I have so many kids). I just can't believe you would spend more than 10$ for a sheitel while there are so many starving children in Africa that might be of the 10 tribes, lost jewish souls that you have the money yo save!

Right?
Personally, I wear a hijab. So I have no skin in the game. That being said, $18,990 will help me towards a down payment. Not implying anything. Just saying. Y’know?
Back to top

WitchKitty




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:51 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Right?
Personally, I wear a hijab. So I have no skin in the game. That being said, $18,990 will help me towards a down payment. Not implying anything. Just saying. Y’know?

Down payment? How much did your shack cost?
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:51 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
Duct tape.
The black one. I don't wear any other color.

Oh golly. Is it too tznius contrasting if I wear a black top with white tape? Because I only have white- to match my walls.

Ok forget it. No need to break your head over that one- I still have a black sharpie somewhere.

Ok. Let me get going here. Salut
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 12:53 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
Down payment? How much did your shack cost?

I’m in a rental now. It’s smaller than a shack. It’s a kids shoebox size.
The reason $18,990 is needed (x10) is because we want to live near RAV ZZZZZ and it’s high real estate area.
Back to top

top mom




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:13 pm
Now you know how we can afford to live in the ritziest part of town.
Bh for people's aveiros.
I wasn't gonna spend the ENTIRE amount on ONE sheitel, I have more ideas, but I'm open to spending suggestions.
Ohhhhhh! I'm remembering that diamond necklace I saw, before this whole craziness, of course.
Before you get all stressed out, this is all lesheim shomayim, so that I can look like the honorable rebetzin I am. Kevod hatorah and all that....
Back to top

amother




Taupe
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 2:38 pm
top mom wrote:
Now you know how we can afford to live in the ritziest part of town.
Bh for people's aveiros.
I wasn't gonna spend the ENTIRE amount on ONE sheitel, I have more ideas, but I'm open to spending suggestions.
Ohhhhhh! I'm remembering that diamond necklace I saw, before this whole craziness, of course.
Before you get all stressed out, this is all lesheim shomayim, so that I can look like the honorable rebetzin I am. Kevod hatorah and all that....


I would think you would use this money to cover the cost of diapers for all your babies
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Wed, Mar 25 2020, 7:24 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
I would think you would use this money to cover the cost of diapers for all your babies

The Rebetzin tlitas babies get potty trained in infancy, before that she uses cloth diapers.
(I hope it’s ok to share this private info)
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach

Related Topics Replies Last Post
123 Pesach Cookies 78 Today at 5:20 pm View last post
PERFUME FOR PESACH
by cheese1
15 Today at 5:02 pm View last post
Pesach cake using no oil or cocoa
by acemom
7 Today at 4:23 pm View last post
Which Pesach songs are in this video?
by amother
1 Today at 4:03 pm View last post
Facial cleanser good for pesach??
by amother
4 Today at 1:15 pm View last post

Jump to: