Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Flatbush: WHO IS SINGING ON A BIG TRUCK?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 9:26 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Lucky you that you don't get excruciating headaches from the music. Go somewhere else to call people bitter.

Exactly how long were they on your block for?

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 10:29 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
m

I didn’t ASSUME anything nasty. She WAS nasty.
Bh I love all Jews and I am a happy, positive person. I don’t take credit for that. Hashem made me that way.

Your post to her was anything but happy and positive. You were outright rude and nasty. Continue to delude yourself. You don't see yourself correctly. But don't blame Hashem for your rudeness. That's on you.

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Apr 12 2020, 10:35 pm
Lucky you that you don't get excruciating headaches from the music. Go somewhere else to call people bitter.

They were on the block a maximum 3-5 minutes. I also get migraines, but this brought joy to thousands of people. I hope you are just being a contrarian to get a rise out of people. Your argument is pretty ridiculous

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 12:47 am
She is allowed to have a minority opinion. It is valid. Maybe she shouldn't have said it, or said it as written. But its just as not right to call her names, nor her call you who enjoy it names.

And I also saw people being not even close to 6 ft apart who were otherwise more careful til now. I have had a lot of time looking out my windows. Same reason banned outdoor minyanim. Due to the nature of humans.

Everyone is more prone to annoyance under stress and we are all under stress. Calling people trashy or self hating Jew or anything else that vents frustration by labeling people shouldn't be done, y'all know that. We need achdus. Even if we feel like punching each other.

I also don't care for loudspeaker music myself, I know I am in a very small minority, sometimes I feel like I am not a real jew because I am so different, I just grit my teeth and bare it. Maybe vent to someone who gets that I need to let out steam. So her posting here made me feel less like an alien. My sensitivity level is different than others. I know the exact same brings great joy and comfort to others. We can't all be the same.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 1:03 am
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
It is causing people to stand too close together gathering on side walk running after the truck. I've seen multiple videos. Kind of defeating all out hard work these weeks.

I don't think it's soooo nice.

They specifically wrote that everyone should stand on the top of the staircase near the door.
I think it’s so nice and selfless of them!

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 1:35 am
It doesn't matter the situation or type of vehicle if you are on a public road giving migraines to people who never asked for your music.

...Oscar? Is that you?

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 1:50 am

Please get off this site. It’s making your migraine and temperament worse. We strive to be slow to anger as frum yidden.

erm

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 2:00 am
We got to see Benny Friedman singing. My kids got so excited! I think it was a wonderful way to spread simchas yom tov to all the kids stuck in their houses missing out on the regular chol hamoed outings.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 2:26 am
We had a live Zoom with Shwekey this afternoon and with Eitan Katz this evening. They were great. It was so nice for my kids. We sang along in our house and had a dance party!
I really hear Honeydew concerns regarding a concert in the public sphere as it imposes on people who are not interested and find it bothersome. I am only semi-familiar with the area. Is everyone there young, frum, and fun? I would find a drive by concert awesome but my non-Jewish neighbor would definitely be put off and feel like we think we own the streets and lack consideration and awareness of others. My neighbor on the other side has some PTSD and is grouchy and dislikes noise. We do not play on the side of the house near him. I cannot imagine it would suit him either.

There are pluses and minuses to most things in life.
Consideration on others is crucial.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:10 am
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Your post to her was anything but happy and positive. You were outright rude and nasty. Continue to delude yourself. You don't see yourself correctly. But don't blame Hashem for your rudeness. That's on you.

I was extremely rude and nasty to her. Did I ever deny that? You reap what you sow. Her post disgusted me. So I answered in quite a disgusting manner. Your posts to me are quite rude as well. At least my rudeness is because I am trying to defend some beautiful people who did everything in their power to bring joy to the world. What is the reason for your rudeness? (Most likely you’re a poster on this site who doesn’t like me for some reason. I could be wrong but that would be my guess. Why else do you feel the need to be an anonymous lawyer to an anonymous person?)

Last edited by mommy3b2c on Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:13 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
Please get off this site. It’s making your migraine and temperament worse. We strive to be slow to anger as frum yidden.

You sound angry.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:16 am
You sound angry.

Wow. What are the chances we are both up at this hour?

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:17 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Wow. What are the chances we are both up at this hour?

100%, unless you're posting in your sleep.

groisamomma

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:21 am
mommy3b2c, please ignore the obnoxious, anonymous, rude posters on this thread. You're one of the most sunny and positive posters here.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:28 am
groisamomma wrote:
mommy3b2c, please ignore the obnoxious, anonymous, rude posters on this thread. You're one of the most sunny and positive posters here.

Duh. 😉

☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

(The last emoji I only posted because it’s my favorite.)

And what are you doing up at this hour too?

I’m only up because my 4 year old came into my bed and proceeded to kick me one to many times. Now I’m in his bed.

amother
Honeydew

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:30 am
groisamomma wrote:

Indirect name-calling is still name-calling.

groisamomma

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:32 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Duh. 😉

☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞☀️🌞

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

(The last emoji I only posted because it’s my favorite.)

And what are you doing up at this hour too?

I’m only up because my 4 year old came into my bed and proceeded to kick me one to many times. Now I’m in his bed.

Ha. My 13 yr old is in mine because she's scared to be up by herself and can't sleep. And won't shut up so I can sleep, either. Who cares which tzaddik lifted a rock with his pinky?? It's 4 am!!

Don't tell her but she's really funny at this hour Very Happy.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:33 am
groisamomma wrote:
Ha. My 13 yr old is in mine because she's scared to be up by herself and can't sleep. And won't shut up so I can sleep, either. Who cares which tzaddik lifted a rock with his pinky?? It's 4 am!!

Don't tell her but she's really funny at this hour Very Happy.

Lol. I almost woke everyone up, I just laughed so hard.

groisamomma

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:35 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Lol. I almost woke everyone up, I just laughed so hard.

I'm chuckling silently. If I move she's wide awake. Because, you know, she might miss something important.

Bless the makers of melatonin but they better figure out a non-kitniyos recipe ASAP.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 4:35 am
Indirect name-calling is still name-calling.

Lol. I believe the first person on this thread to name call was you. In the future, try to be positive and sunny. the sun will shine back at you.
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics