Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
To all those that said it’s not true last week..
  Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 1:59 pm
Aa rubashkin ah was old but a beast of a man. A lion. An icon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/c...../amp/

He also said that his family “begged” that his father, who was 92 when he passed, should take vitamin C – which is said to help – but “Maimonides wouldn’t let it in.”

His mother, Rivkah, has since been released from the hospital, now not been properly treated either, he said.

“She came out like from the concentration camps,” he accused, saying that patients in the hospital were “not changed, not fed, and were dehydrated.”

momsrus

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:02 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Can anyone in the field explain why the hospital ship and the javits center weren't utilized to its fullest to relieve the hospitals of their overwhelmedness, overcrowding, lack of staff and equipment?
From what I read online the hospital ship discharged its last patient and is leaving already.

Because the hospitals are not turning people away when they arrive.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:07 pm
I said it a few weeks ago and I will say it now again- at least half of the patients died because of neglect. There is no one there to advocate for them and make sure they are getting the right care at all times. Add that to the overwhelmed and exhausted nurses.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:11 pm
This might be a really dumb question but van you die from hydration/hungry when you’re feed through IV?

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:12 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
This might be a really dumb question but van you die from hydration/hungry when you’re feed through IV?

IVs don't get replenished

southernbubby

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:18 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I said it a few weeks ago and I will say it now again- at least half of the patients died because of neglect. There is no one there to advocate for them and make sure they are getting the right care at all times. Add that to the overwhelmed and exhausted nurses.

I just listened to an audio that I wish I knew how to transfer from a WhatsApp to this site. Hospitals may make more money if the patient dies of COVID 19 than if they survive but stay in the hospital. You would appreciate this audio that tells the political reason for all these deaths but how can I share it here? It's incredibly frightening and it's not any better at Westchester hospital and actually may be better at some hole in the wall such as Catskills Regional Hospital. If people can get a private ambulance and if they can hold out for an hour and a half, then they should go to the hospital in Stamford CT.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:23 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I just listened to an audio that I wish I knew how to transfer from a WhatsApp to this site. Hospitals may make more money if the patient dies of COVID 19 than if they survive but stay in the hospital. You would appreciate this audio that tells the political reason for all these deaths but how can I share it here? It's incredibly frightening and it's not any better at Westchester hospital and actually may be better at some hole in the wall such as Catskills Regional Hospital. If people can get a private ambulance and if they can hold out for an hour and a half, then they should go to the hospital in Stamford CT.

I'll admit I was skeptical for a while but if money was a motivation then it lends credence to this whole mess.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:25 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
As long as Cuomo is a hero and Trump is the devil, all is good in the world Banging head Can't Believe It

I hate to say this but you are part of the problem. Yes you amother pewter. You and everyone like you turning coronavirus into some kind of political game instead of looking at the science and each of us- whether we’re healthcare workers, truck drivers, ballerinas, the president of the US, a governor of a red state, a governor of a blue state, fishermen or professional chefs - doing what we can to help. There are many of the above doing exactly what they need to be doing. There are unfortunately many others. I’m thinking of the person who had Rick Bright removed from the Biomedical Advanced Research Development Agency, where he was leading the search for a vaccine, because he dared dispute one of the person in question’s non fact-based claims (aka lies) about a drug. Please look at the facts not the political agendas, no matter what side of the political divide you’re on.

yiddishmom

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:27 pm
Whoever is saying no use in posting these stories because people will continue to bury their head in the sand, I disagree.

Let's keep posting!

Did you really think the virus was killing so many people?? Statistics kept showing that it's not so deathly! I knew from the start that there was something way bigger going on than COVID19.

You really thought it was a good idea to leave patients alone in a hospital?? Did you really think they were gonna get the best care this way?

There are so many stories coming out!

Hashem yishmor!

tweety1

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:29 pm
pause wrote:
I just heard this morning of another person who died end of last week. The spouse, at the levayah, said the hospital killed the patient. I heard this from my close relative who was involved in the patient's care and advocacy and literally stood by helplessly as the patient was neglected.

ETA: Patient was a young (in the 40's) healthy person with no pre-existing conditions.

I can name a few ppl here who I know that chevra kedisha came to pick up the body and they were found in the exact same way hatzolah brought them into the hospital. One of them a relative of mine. Unfortunately there are many true and verified stories.

CiCi

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:33 pm
tweety1 wrote:
I can name a few ppl here who I know that chevra kedisha came to pick up the body and they were found in the exact same way hatzolah brought them into the hospital. One of them a relative of mine. Unfortunately there are many true and verified stories.

Hashem yaracheim! I shudder to think what these patients went through.

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:35 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
Whoever is saying no use in posting these stories because people will continue to bury their head in the sand, I disagree.

Let's keep posting!

Did you really think the virus was killing so many people?? Statistics kept showing that it's not so deathly! I knew from the start that there was something way bigger going on than COVID19.

You really thought it was a good idea to leave patients alone in a hospital?? Did you really think they were gonna get the best care this way?

There are so many stories coming out!

Hashem yishmor!

Is this an international conspiracy?

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:37 pm
I was badly neglected as an ordinary woman giving birth in NYU. If not for family who came to visit me, I wouldn't even have had ice chips the next day after giving birth (they were "out of cups" so they "couldn't bring me any").

They were "too busy" too unhook my bra so I could nurse - so my baby should starve? (It was an emergency c-section and I had my bra still on.). (And this went on for hours and hours and hours - they didn't care about the baby?). Again, my family who visited helped with that, so I was finally able to nurse the baby.

I was still on bloody bedding almost a full day after the surgery - the same padding from the c-section was transferred with me from the operating table to recovery to my room upstairs. (They lifted me on it, and no matter how much I begged not to lay in my blood anymore, they kept insisting the "next shift" would do it. I still had blood on my hand the afternoon after giving birth when family arrived to help. The nurses did NOTHING for me, and acted so annoyed that I dared ask in the first place.

So YES I believe that if this is how a "good" NY hospital operates when there is no crisis, for sure these NY hospitals are starving and neglecting patients in a real crisis!!! I have no doubt that without family support, the patients are being left to die!

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:45 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
I was badly neglected as an ordinary woman giving birth in NYU. If not for family who cam e to visit me, I wouldn't even have had ice chips (they were "out of cups" so. they couldn't bring me any). They were "too busy" too unhook my bra so I could nurse - so my baby should starve? (It was an emergency c-section and I had my bra still on.). Again, my family who visited helped with that, so I was able to nurse the baby. I was still on bloody bedding almost a full day after the surgery - the same padding from the c-section was transferred with me from the operating table to recovery to my room upstairs. (They lifted me on it, and no matter how much I nbegged not to lay in my blood anymore, they kept insisting the :next shift" would do it.

So YES I believe that if this is how a "good" NY hospital operates when there is no crisis, for sure these NY hospitals are starving and neglecting patients in a real crisis!!! I have no doubt that without family support, the patients are being left to die!

I gave birth at NYU almost 17 years ago and, while not an emergency c-section, my nursing care was similarly abysmal. I remember clearly, being so hungry after giving birth at 6am, being told it wasn't breakfast time yet then, oops we missed that shift, you'll get lunch, except that I wasn't able to be moved to the postpartum floor on time because there were no available beds there but lunch was only served on that floor, not in the birthing room (because...why?). Finally I was given food around 5pm, 12 hours after I'd given birth. And that was only 1 example of my overall miserable experience there.

My point is, that was NYU on a good day. So I can only imagine what the situation is like when you add an element of panic, fear, even more volume with lower staff ratio, and of course, take away the sick person's advocate.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And said that it can’t be that they are starving patients...

And another

https://www.facebook.com/sara......9968/

Waiting for fb to remove the video or declare that it's not backed by scientists or some nonsense.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:48 pm
My father was in very serious condition with his oxygen dropping. Even so he was severely warned by people dealing with the hospitals including his personal doctor and Hatzalah that if he goes to the hospital he may not leave alive ch'v.

He had acquaintances in the hospital texting desperately that they need water but are being totally ignored who died later in the day or that night r'l .

Boruch Hashem my father did get better. Had he gone to the hospital I'm scared to think about what would have happened.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:50 pm
A friend of mine is a traveling nurse, currently in an upstate "coronavirus transfer" hospital. She says that they are not allowed to interact with the patients at all - they are in and out only with urgent needs, after fully gowning up. She finds it tremendously unfulfilling and anxiety-producing.

With that type of policy, it is very unsurprising that patients are neglected.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:52 pm
Ok. Lets be fair. Who do you want to tell us the truth of what's REALLY happening behind those automatic glass hospital doors?

The deceased that died of gross negligence?

The nurses that are well aware that anything they disclose puts their job in jeopardy?

The surviving patients that were there and were also neglected? Nah, they survived, so apparently they weren't starved to death.

Hatzalah who stopped taking patients to hospitals unless really really urgent because they realized a hospital is a most definite death sentence? Nah, they have an agenda.

Chessed volunteers that stopped bringing care packages to the healthcare workers hospitals because the hospital administration forbid the workers from accepting them?

The chevra kedusha that have documented evidence of how the bodies looked post mortem?

The nay sayers can't believe the allegations, it's too gruesome to fathom in 2020. But sadly, it's the real truth. Trying to negate it won't to do good to anyone.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:54 pm
After I gave birth to my second child- manhattan hospital- I waited hours and hours for water. I asked so many times and then finally I was brought a pitcher of red sweet punch. I couldn't drink it, I just needed water. I was so thirsty, I hadn't drank in hours. It was a holiday weekend so I attributed bad service to that.
This was 14 years ago.
Ever since I bring a ton of water bottles with me to the hospital when I go give birth.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Apr 26 2020, 2:57 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
Oh, please. The FDR administration knew about the camps. Your argument is nonsense. I invoke Godwins Law in any case.

There is no reason that there are no first hand accounts to the press or otherwise.

Who's to say there isn't? How xan you be sure every story called in gets published? You are sticking your head in the sand if you don't admit that the newspapers are only interested in writing up news that fit their agenda. If cuomo I Can't Believe It s a hero for acting like 1 while people are dying and the economy is falling apart
Page 2 of 14   Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next Recent Topics