Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Does your dh have a hobby?
Previous  1  2

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:01 pm
Yeah, I didn't really understand the need for a B"H either.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:02 pm
He DRINKS !!!!!

Married to me, what else would it be ?

Smile

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:04 pm
Smile
Mine does too! Maybe we need to be better wives!!!!

amother

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:22 pm
my dh is very talented kah. he loves to play instruments. hes amazing on the keyboard!When I asked him what he would say his hobby is he said"to please my wife!" I'm flattered!

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:24 pm
oissur!!!! bittul toirah!!!!

just kidding!

My husband doesn't work, bh. He learns several hours, then studies for a computer degree. He doesn't read so much the classics, to my disappointment. But no one is perfect and he has read many rabbi biographies and religious books and also science books.
He listens to music. Yiddish stuff, or more modern (Shwekey, Yeshiava Boys, stuff like that), or pop music. But he's sooo picky on pop, it's rare he'll like something! lol

He also helps a ton with dd and the house. He cooks and invents recipes. He watches clean stuff but isn't so much into tv. Actually he has weaned me off shows he considered sick.

What else... as a teen he used to have fish (hey breslov!). A cat too, a dog as a child... he draws well although he doesn't think so. He takes pics (landscapes, animals, he has started people with me and later dd LOL). But that's not stuff he does every day.

detailed enough? lol

mommalah

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:29 pm
My dh has countless hobbies and interests like photography, grilling, video games, computers, technological gadgets, playing guitar, listening to music. He hates watching sports (B"H-a necessary B'H) and unfortunately hates playing them either (oh..except for frisbee, he Loves frisbee).

Unfortunately, he rarely has time to spend on his hobbies.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:40 pm
oh yeah, I forgot video games. Mine also hates sports. BH.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 3:54 pm
mine loves cars. he helps his friends by reccomending cars for them, and telling them the pros and cons of every model and make.
is eating chocolate considered a hobby? Confused dh is addicted.

bigdeal

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 6:22 pm
im laughing as I'm writing- his hobby is making up dream teams for basketball- he even gave himself a name!!!!

DefyGravity

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 6:23 pm
My husband plays fantasy football.

Tehilla

Post Wed, Jan 30 2008, 6:48 pm
there's nothing wrong with physical exercise, trust me I encourage it. but sports as a hobby as in watching these games, etc is not for us.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 2:41 am
I find it boring, sports and all. I dreaded marrying the average French guy into football. Ew.

Fox

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 3:01 am
My DH is an amateur magician. He orders and practices a few new magic tricks every year and does little shows for me and the kids. My favorite is one where he dumps a bunch of raw ingredients into a hat, lights it on fire, and produces a baked cake. Of course, I have to bake the cake that "appears", but it's a lot of fun!

catonmylap

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 4:56 am
Podcasting! But he takes it so seriously, I'm not sure how much of a hobby it is.

BennysMommy

Post Thu, Jan 31 2008, 6:30 am
My DH is very musical. He sings. He's made concerts and is a chazan. It's a hobby bc he really enjoys it and doesn't do it for a living. He loves playing piano whenever he sees one. He is also very artistic. One of his major hobbies is business. He loves reading business books and putting them into practice.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics