Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Step It Up dance pad game
Previous  1  2  3  Next

number

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 1:26 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
My in laws bought it for us a few years ago and bought random dance pads on Amazon. I have no clue which ones - but have had no issues
Is this the pad?

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 1:40 pm
Quote:
Is this the pad?

Yes!

My kids like it but I find it a pain to set up.
Every time we unplug the dance pads we have to reprogram them (not sure its always like that or has to do with them being from Amazon).
Also they need a nice amount if space to do it in. My laptop is usually set up by my desk so we need to also move that.
Not a bad gift but we don't use it all the time, more like a special treat during vacations/breaks from school

number

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 2:06 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Quote:
Is this the pad?

Yes!

Every time we unplug the dance pads we have to reprogram them (not sure its always like that or has to do with them being from Amazon).
Also they need a nice amount if space to do it in. My laptop is usually set up by my desk so we need to also move that.
Not a bad gift but we don't use it all the time, more like a special treat during vacations/breaks from school
Yikes, no I don’t need to reprogram the official pad. I’ll have to think about it. Thanks so much for the info.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 2:13 pm
We got it during Corona and my kids love it and use it a ton!!!

Imax5

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 3:10 pm
Is there a weight limit on the pad?

Imax5

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 3:32 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Quote:
Is this the pad?

Yes!

This would definitely push me to just buying their pads. I need something easy to deal with.

sidewalkchalk

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 5:49 pm
When you buy pads from elsewhere, you have to be careful - many currently on the market are only for Playstation, etc.

Our mat from StepItUp has been flawless - we have the deluxe pad and it is SO worth it. The mat we bought at a toy store is so thin as to be uncomfortable on our tile floor (carpet would help) - and it also needs to be remapped regularly.

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 6:56 pm
So I ve been thinking of buying this too and am getting confused by all the versions? What should I get?can someone help me? Tysm

momomany

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 9:00 pm
we love ours. we have it for years and have replaced the mats. it was unused for a little while.and then came out again during Corona

healthy18

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 9:25 pm
You can email them and you just have to pay for another version (later/recent songs) and they will send it to you to download. Assuming you have the mats...

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 9:39 pm
I won it last year. My kids like it. We don't use it as much as I'd like because we need my husband's laptop which is password protected and dying but if he's around to get it on and running, my kids like it. I just took it out again when my 7 yo was in quarantine.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 9:49 pm
Does it come with a cd for the computer or is everything downloaded from a website?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 9:53 pm
I got a cd for download I think

cat81

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 11:25 pm
We got one as gift but am willing to sell since kids aren’t interested. If interested, PM me.

Last edited by cat81 on Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Dec 06 2020, 11:38 pm
It sounds fun. Dd is 16. Do you think she would like it for Chanukah present? Ca I return it if she doesn’t like it? What are the songs? I’m assuming it’s not Jewish songs. Is it a problem?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 7:51 am
Step it up is specifically Jewish

cla

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 9:01 am
I have some used step it up dance pads tonl sell. Pm me if interested.

benny

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 11:49 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
It sounds fun. Dd is 16. Do you think she would like it for Chanukah present? Ca I return it if she doesn’t like it? What are the songs? I’m assuming it’s not Jewish songs. Is it a problem?

The step it up is Jewish music. That’s the point of it- it’s a Jewish version.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 10:52 pm
Confused by the different options. Can someone who bought a setup recently post links to what you purchased? Want to make sure we're getting the right pads and that it'll work on a fairly modern Windows computer.

Thanks

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Dec 13 2020, 11:06 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Confused by the different options. Can someone who bought a setup recently post links to what you purchased? Want to make sure we're getting the right pads and that it'll work on a fairly modern Windows computer.

Thanks

I went to the judaica store that was listed as an authorized dealer for the step it up game. There were 2 options. One was the “original” and the other was “deluxe”. The “deluxe” had more songs and the songs were newer than the “original”. The original was cheaper than the deluxe. Both mats had the option to buy the mat separately or together with the cd which is the actual hardware/music that goes together with the mat. There was another cd sold separately that had only new songs- I think it was #5 but it was not the actual hardware. It’s just something to add on if you already have it.
My kids didn’t use it yet so I don’t know how it will work out but this is what we got. Its the “deluxe” step it up mat with cd since the “original” has older and fewer songs.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics