Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Serial in the ami- chava and shulem
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 28  29  30  Next

clowny

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:03 am
I have a feeling that what Tehilla is about to share with Chava, about what her date told her, will reveal lots of info.

clowny

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:05 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
He knows that from the lawyer he got chava who was working the case until she got off.

How would the lawyer know?

And also, can someone refresh my memory. Chava planned to go out for lunch with Riki. Who is Riki? I don’t remember reading about her.

Bubby6

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:11 am
Very important point to note. How on earth did chava's father know he got money for taking the pkg? Watch that point! You guys here are making me really look forward to the next issue. Luckily my DH is eagerly awaiting the psak of the bais din and mrs travis money in the main section, otherwise I wouldnt buy it. Ami is so exspensive! Can't wait for out of order hand-me-downs now.

BH we get distracted from the real stuff out there.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 12:23 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
We don’t think her father approached him directly, and we think her father doesn’t know that Shalom know he’s behind it. (That’s why he feel safe.). But we think he doesn’t want to give away the person, because he found out it’s her father who is behind it - and he wants to protect her. Also, her father told her that Shalom took the package for money - how would he know that?

Still, her father wouldn’t travel to Israel.
The Israelis are smart and they can find out it’s him behind it, in no time.
And you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to realize your son in-law took a package for money. He knows him well enough to know that he’s not a gangster or a drug dealer himself that’s for sure.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 1:36 am
Angel wrote:
I think the reason shalom is not telling her where he got the drugs from is cuz he got it from her father. Knowing chava she would believe her father over shalom and all the more so leave him

That can’t be cuz he told her he’s been taking packages for this person for years. As a bocher already. He didn’t know her father then. I think it’s the uncle.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 3:15 am
clowny wrote:
I have a feeling that what Tehilla is about to share with Chava, about what her date told her, will reveal lots of info.

Good point. It was annoying she stopped right there. But that's what writers of serials typically do. They finish the last paragraph with something to spike your interest for the following week.

rainbow dash

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 3:20 am
I think that her mother was relieved that she lost the baby cause now divorce will be easier.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:31 pm
I missed the first few issues..were they going to live in Israel or they went on vacation?

paintbrush

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:33 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
I missed the first few issues..were they going to live in Israel or they went on vacation?

Vacation

Genius

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:44 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
I think that her mother was relieved that she lost the baby cause now divorce will be easier.

Ya think the parents orchestrated a “miscarriage”?

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Jun 07 2020, 11:58 pm
genius wrote:
Ya think the parents orchestrated a “miscarriage”?

I dont think she meant that. But if it naturally happened, it may be a relief for someone comtemplating divorce. (It seems as Chava is not the one interested though, but mom.) Obviously it's all made up....

clowny

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 12:12 am
Chava couldn’t help but notice the look on her mother’s face while she was on the phone with shalom informing him of the miscarriage.
I’m assuming it was a look of relief that the pregnancy is over.
Or, not happy about the fact that she’s still talking to him?

chestnut

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 1:49 am
clowny wrote:

It'll take a few more issues/dates to hear something relevant

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Jun 08 2020, 2:22 am
I do wish I had my hands on this. Hopefully it turns into a book

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 11:17 pm
what are the latest updates on the story?

mamma llama

Post Sun, Jun 21 2020, 11:32 pm
Her younger sister Miri informs Chava that everyone thinks she was in on the whole drug thing, because otherwise she wouldn't still be married to Shalom.

Chava also asks her friend to find out everything that her engaged friend heard about Shalom from her chosson.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 2:45 am
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
That can’t be cuz he told her he’s been taking packages for this person for years. As a bocher already. He didn’t know her father then. I think it’s the uncle.

I don’t think it’s the uncle because then he’s have agreed to pay for the bigger apartment with no conditions attached. Or maybe he just needs him to plead guilty to save his own back. But I get the feeling it’s someone else.

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jun 22 2020, 2:56 am
amother [ Green ] wrote:
I didn’t appreciate her behavior this week how she left her parents waiting for her without updating them after the drs visit.

She is entitled to her privacy but they are forcing all the decisions. They should not be involved in her doctors appointments at this time and they need better boundaries. I don’t think she had an alternative

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 12:20 am
updated on the last few episodes?? it takes too long to wait for my second hand copies...

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jul 05 2020, 12:22 am
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
updated on the last few episodes?? it takes too long to wait for my second hand copies...

Chava finally told her parents she wants to divorce
I’m expecting a change of mind next week. Or finding out he was completely innocent later down the line...
Page 4 of 30   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 28  29  30  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room