Home

Here’s one way to define TDS
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

OBnursemom

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 1:42 pm
Sigh. Okay, I’m done with this game. You only care about your opinion and the opinion of those in your echo chamber. I’m going to go cook for the chag. Bye.

Jeanette

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 2:13 pm
Cheiny, you just have to trust the plan. Trump WANTS us to have TDS. He's TRYING to get us angry and rile us up. He LIKES it when we get angry at him and attack him. He LOVES being booed at baseball games. That's how he wins, see?

The angrier elitists* like me get at him, the more proof you have of how successful he is. The more determined I am to vote against him, that's how you know he's succeeding beyond your wildest imagination.

*What makes me an elitist? I don't know. Is it because I'm rich? Far from it. Rich people ADORE Trump because he's been so good for the stock market and their 401k's. I do have a college degree (from a university Trump called "disgraceful" the other day) but so do a lot of people who profess their love of him.

Cheiny

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 2:21 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Cheiny, you just have to trust the plan. Trump WANTS us to have TDS. He's TRYING to get us angry and rile us up. He LIKES it when we get angry at him and attack him. He LOVES being booed at baseball games. That's how he wins, see?

The angrier elitists* like me get at him, the more proof you have of how successful he is. The more determined I am to vote against him, that's how you know he's succeeding beyond your wildest imagination..

Interesting that you’ve made the above conclusions. Interesting and quite strange. Oy.

shyshira

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 2:35 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Surely you jest, the left engages in it every day with no shame.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/.....reade
(Recall how they automatically believed Blasey Ford even though she was proven to have lied under oath numerous times, and her claim of “witnesses” all denied knowing anything about her allegations.)

https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....neral

Dems hammering Trump overlook Obama administration's record of firing inspectors general

And then of course, there’s the ignoring the pictures of Immigrant kids in “cages” under Obama’s rule (and of course they even tried passing them off as having taken place under Trump).

Liberals have learned well from their leaders and the complicit, hypocritical left wing press.

Thanks for sharing. I think you were responding to someone else.

smile12345

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 3:59 pm
Cheiny, are you even actually READING the posts here before you respond with your verbiage?

None of them directly address the points mentioned in the posts you're replying to.

imasoftov

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 4:38 pm
Jeanette wrote:

Couldn't it just be performance art for art's sake?

Jeanette

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 4:43 pm
imasoftov wrote:
Couldn't it just be performance art for art's sake?

His wisdom is not our wisdom

Cheiny

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 7:21 pm
smile12345 wrote:
Cheiny, are you even actually READING the posts here before you respond with your verbiage?

None of them directly address the points mentioned in the posts you're replying to.

Unfortunately it seems my posts are going right over your head....

shyshira

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 7:27 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Unfortunately it seems my posts are going right over your head....

Irony intended?

itsmeima

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 7:35 pm
Ahemmm, I've got a good one.

Biden Derangement Syndrome = BDS!

I told you it's a good one!

iyar

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 8:21 pm
OBnursemom wrote:
Here. I’ll fix it. There was an entire pandemic response plan in place. Trump dismantled it. Then he blamed China, the WHO, and Fauci instead of taking the responsibility like the commander in chief of our country.

OBnursemom, this is true. You did leave out the part about how Obama handled the ebola outbreak, and I think that's how the whole pandemic response team was put in place. But you got the facts right. I always wondered why nobody ever mentions this.

Covid-19 did in fact kill almost 100,000 US citizens so far. Trump is the president who dismantled the team in place to deal with pandemics. We can only wonder, had Obama's team been in place at the start and had they hit the ground running, how many lives could have been saved?

(We don't wonder - or at least I don't - how Trump says things like Obama left him broken tests, referring to coronavirus tests. Which is impossible. Because that's just the way he talks and he already got us all used to it.)

OBnursemom

Post  Tue, May 26 2020, 10:28 pm
iyar wrote:
OBnursemom, this is true. You did leave out the part about how Obama handled the ebola outbreak, and I think that's how the whole pandemic response team was put in place. But you got the facts right. I always wondered why nobody ever mentions this.

Covid-19 did in fact kill almost 100,000 US citizens so far. Trump is the president who dismantled the team in place to deal with pandemics. We can only wonder, had Obama's team been in place at the start and had they hit the ground running, how many lives could have been saved?

(We don't wonder - or at least I don't - how Trump says things like Obama left him broken tests, referring to coronavirus tests. Which is impossible. Because that's just the way he talks and he already got us all used to it.)

My understanding was that as part of the pandemic response team there was some kind of observer in China to be a sentinel for anything that might be problematic. The observer was recalled to the US last year and he would have been helpful if he’d been in China like he was meant to be.

https://www.reuters.com/articl.....1910S

Cheiny

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 1:44 pm
Here’s another clear sufferer... like I said, some people really don’t hear themselves. She’s projecting...

CNN's S.E. Cupp says Trump is 'hallucinating,' 'needs help'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/.....-help

Jeanette

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:10 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/Isa.....48291

Here's Rush Limbaugh explaining how TDS works better than I ever could.

Why is Trump tweeting out vile conspiracy theories? Not because he really thinks Scarborough murdered anyone or because he gives a hoot about Lori Klautsutis. He does it because he knows it will drive people crazy and he thinks that's fun.

It's just amusement for him. Nothing more. All your sophisticated theories about twenty-seven dimensional chess or subliminal messages to world leaders? Nope. He thinks this is fun. And if you're a Trump supporter, so do you!

Cheiny

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:21 pm
Jeanette wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/1265746246939148291

Why is Trump tweeting out vile conspiracy theories? Not because he really thinks Scarborough murdered anyone or because he gives a hoot about Lori Klautsutis. He does it because he knows it will drive people crazy and he thinks that's fun.

It's just amusement for him. Nothing more. All your sophisticated theories about twenty-seven dimensional chess or subliminal messages to world leaders? Nope. He thinks this is fun. And if you're a Trump supporter, so do you!

I must admit it is very amusing to watch sufferers losing their minds, obsessed with everything Trump does and says, and not even realizing how they sound!

SixOfWands

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:31 pm
Jeanette wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/IsaacDovere/status/1265746246939148291

Isn't that the definition of a narcissistic sociopath?

icedcoffee

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 7:37 pm
Cheiny wrote:
I must admit it is very amusing to watch sufferers losing their minds, obsessed with everything Trump does and says, and not even realizing how they sound!

It looks to me like some certain people are posting multiple articles a day about everything Trump does or says, along with everything being said about Trump, day in and day out, often with all caps and exclamation points, and it's certainly not the "sufferers," who seem to be getting on with their lives just fine.

Jeanette

Post  Wed, May 27 2020, 8:11 pm
“Instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.” —Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Recent Topics

Page 4 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h