Home

"An Open Letter to the D.C. Right"
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

fleetwood

Post  Thu, May 28 2020, 6:04 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
How come you never called Comey, Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Rice, loretta lynch LACKEYS of Obama?

How do you know I didn't?

Fox

Post  Thu, May 28 2020, 6:14 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Hmm ,I wonder if the President's lackey.. aka Barr..had anything to do with that...

Are you sure you want to make this argument? Because aligning yourself with demonstrable malfeasance by law enforcement isn't a great hill to die on.

There's a much simpler explanation: the DOJ realized that the FBI had thoroughly botched things, and that a prosecutor would have his backside handed to him by any judge more qualified than a Golden Retriever.

#BestBubby

Post  Thu, May 28 2020, 6:16 pm
fleetwood wrote:
How do you know I didn't?

Are you claiming you did?

Jeanette

Post  Thu, May 28 2020, 6:18 pm
Quote:

Intentional violation of the 1963 Presidential Transition Act concerning security clearances for incoming administration members and informing the President-elect of potential security risks.

Now what's the pivot?

No pivot.

I don’t know if it’s anything that anyone with real legal training would take seriously but it’s at least a starting point for research.

Quote:
Who said he was indicted

I am responding to the claim in the OP that Obama “has been unmasked as a felon.” What crime did he have in mind? Was it alleged violations of the 1963 Presidential Transition Act? It is not at all clear to me which specific acts committed by Obama can be criminally charged under this act. Maybe some of the onboard legal scholars can weigh in.

Jeanette

Post  Thu, May 28 2020, 7:06 pm
Ok, I read the full text of the 1963 Transition Act. Fortunately it's not that long. You can read it here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=.....d-PwF

It's always helpful to acquaint yourself with the facts before opining!

I could find nothing in the text of the law that allows for criminal prosecution of the outgoing president for violations of this act (even assuming that Obama was in violation, which is very much in doubt).

So, if that's the felony you have in mind, please point me to the relevant text that states that being in violation of this law is a felony.

Again a reminder, the word "felony" is not synonymous with "actions I don't like" or "actions I disagree with."
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Recent Topics

Page 4 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h