Home

Crazy de Blasio
Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 10:03 am
Dandelion1 wrote:
Nothing justifies the murder. It was brutal and heinous. That "officer" should rot in jail for life.

But if the murderer and the victim have a past connection, that goes to motive, which is crucial to the prosecution's case.

The only reason I can see for people not wanting to acknowledge that, is to insist that the murder was completely about race. If it was, then that should and will emerge. If there was another motive, then that truth should be revealed.


Right. And even if the motive was race, it still doesn't justify what's going on now. The US is being destroyed, people lost their business, homes are being broken into. I can't handle this now, it's scary.
What does looting business and destroying cities have to do with a black guy murdered?? Their behavior is worse than animals. Crazy terrorists, inhumans.
Back to top

itsmeima




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 10:38 am
Blessing1 wrote:
One cop murdered him. He had a history with that specific cop.


what do you call the three other cops, bystanders?

Also, source? “He had a history with that specific cop”
Back to top

Dandelion1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 10:46 am
itsmeima wrote:
what do you call the three other cops, bystanders?

Also, source? “He had a history with that specific cop”


As far as I'm concerned they are all guilty and should be prosecuted. But the one with his knee on the man's neck and face....? He should be locked away for good.
Back to top

youngishbear




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 10:56 am
Blessing1 wrote:
All he cares is about what the jews are doing! While the non jews are burning down the city and rioting like animals! Where is de Blasio now??????? Doesn't look like he cares a bit about what's going on!! As long as jews aren't gathering or not wearing masks, it's ok for the city to be destroyed. It's scary what's going on in NYC.


For accuracy's sake (do we still care about that, in the age of alternative facts?) not a single shul I know of that was open Shvuos for all six tfilos without social distancing and without a limit on the number of participants received a visit from police.

And further down this thread someone complains about a tweet that complains that no one was enforcing anything in chassidim Williamsburg. That was a reporter and not the mayor.

So no. Whatever else your point may be, the bolded is not true.
Back to top

33055




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 11:12 am
This crazy rioting is all the liberals' fault. If antifa had been branded a terrorist organization back when they were masked and beating on people in Seattle, they may not have had the power they do today.

If the liberals didn't riot when DT was elected, that may have helped the current situation.

The left riots and baby cries when they don't get their way.

When I first heard of the murder of George Floyd, I was angry. I was angry about the murder of the black jogger in George. I was angry about Amy Cooper lying about Christain Cooper threatening her life.

Now I am angry about the rioters destroying our cities and assaulting our citizens.

I fear there will be a second wave of covid infecting the black community because of their rioting. The liberals will blame the socio economic differences conveniently forgetting today's behavior. There are consequences for their actions.
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 11:18 am
youngishbear wrote:
For accuracy's sake (do we still care about that, in the age of alternative facts?) not a single shul I know of that was open Shvuos for all six tfilos without social distancing and without a limit on the number of participants received a visit from police.

And further down this thread someone complains about a tweet that complains that no one was enforcing anything in chassidim Williamsburg. That was a reporter and not the mayor.

So no. Whatever else your point may be, the bolded is not true.


Of course there must be someone so righteous as to stick up for this rasha. Do you live in New York?
I'm not talking specifically about shevuous and you know it! De blasio has shown his true colors a while ago. Throughout the entire Corona saga he kept targeting the jews. Parks were constantly packed with non jews while he was only busy with what's going on in the Jewish communities. Little jewish boys can't make a lemonade stand in front of their houses, & jews are getting fined for not wearing a mask while non jews are being given masks instead of fines, but these hoodlums may destroy the city.
Go figure.
So don't you DARE say that my statement is not true.
Back to top

youngishbear




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 11:30 am
Blessing1 wrote:
Of course there must be someone so righteous as to stick up for this rasha. Do you live in New York?
I'm not talking specifically about shevuous and you know it! De blasio has shown his true colors a while ago. Throughout the entire Corona saga he kept targeting the jews. Parks were constantly packed with non jews while he was only busy with what's going on in the Jewish communities. Little jewish boys can't make a lemonade stand in front of their houses, & jews are getting fined for not wearing a mask while non jews are being given masks instead of fines, but these hoodlums may destroy the city.
Go figure.
So don't you DARE say that my statement is not true.


I am not sticking up for anyone, just pointing out the facts. You wrote "he only cares about what the Jews are doing" and started your next sentence with the word "while." You can change the words if you want to stick to an accurate timeline.

He wasn't focusing on Jews while the rioting was unfolding.
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 11:53 am
youngishbear wrote:
I am not sticking up for anyone, just pointing out the facts. You wrote "he only cares about what the Jews are doing" and started your next sentence with the word "while." You can change the words if you want to stick to an accurate timeline.

He wasn't focusing on Jews while the rioting was unfolding.


I think everyone knows what I meant to bring out.
The word while in a sentence can mean different things. I meant to say that all he cares is about what the Jews are doing while the non jews can do as they please. It doesn't mean that he's busy with what the jews are doing while the riots are going on.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 1:38 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I am far from being a fan of DeBlassio but wish that Trump would focus more on the issues affecting this country and less on his personal feud with Twitter. I'm a Republican and do acknowledge the good that Trump has done for the Jews and Israel but we need leadership now more than ever and I feel abandoned.
DeBlassio has bit the Jewish hand that feeds him, and has destroyed the frum community in NYC economically but is still operating as a leader in some capacity. Without leadership, we have mass chaos. I hope that the frum community either finds a way to rebuild or a way to get out of NYC or a combination of both.


I'm sorry. You sound surprised.
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 1:39 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
George Floyd was handcuffed and in a police car. He was taken from that car. A knee was pressed to his neck for almost 9 minutes while Floyd begged for his life, and then after he lost consciousness. While bystanders begged him to stop. And were threatened. That is murder. do you know how long 8 and a half minutes is? Try pressing down on something for that long. It’s not easy. This was calculated.

Do YOU doubt that if Floyd were white, he would be alive?

A “history” justifies murder?


What would have happened if people would have waited. Waited to see if these murderous rogue cops would have had the book thrown at them right away, if leaders across the country would have said we're going to root out the evil in our system?
Why the immediate rioting?
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 1:41 pm
BTW, DeBlasio definitely deserves being called on the carpet and anything coming to him over condoning these protests. Oh, wait, I'm sure they were all SD. Just ignore this post.
Back to top

youngishbear




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 3:00 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I think everyone knows what I meant to bring out.
The word while in a sentence can mean different things. I meant to say that all he cares is about what the Jews are doing while the non jews can do as they please. It doesn't mean that he's busy with what the jews are doing while the riots are going on.


Words matter.

Or is it only DeBlasio's words that matter?

I'm no fan of the guy but false equivalencies are false and undermine any legitimate argument.
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 3:07 pm
youngishbear wrote:
Words matter.

Or is it only DeBlasio's words that matter?

I'm no fan of the guy but false equivalencies are false and undermine any legitimate argument.


Again, the word while can mean different things when used in a sentence.
For example: I like chocolate milk while my sister prefers coffee.
Everyone knows what I meant to say, no need to start nitpicking on the words.
Back to top

momsrus




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 10:25 pm
youngishbear wrote:
For accuracy's sake (do we still care about that, in the age of alternative facts?) not a single shul I know of that was open Shvuos for all six tfilos without social distancing and without a limit on the number of participants received a visit from police.

And further down this thread someone complains about a tweet that complains that no one was enforcing anything in chassidim Williamsburg. That was a reporter and not the mayor.

So no. Whatever else your point may be, the bolded is not true.


In Boro Park today

https://vosizneias.com/2020/05.....rned/
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 10:57 pm
momsrus wrote:
In Boro Park today

https://vosizneias.com/2020/05.....rned/


Unbelievable! What a sick sick man.
I hope hashem has in store for him a big mapalla.
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 11:06 pm
De blasio's daughter is one of the protest leaders, she was arrested yesterday. I guess that's why de blasio couldn't care less about the destruction that's going on in NYC.
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 11:21 pm
youngishbear wrote:
For accuracy's sake (do we still care about that, in the age of alternative facts?) not a single shul I know of that was open Shvuos for all six tfilos without social distancing and without a limit on the number of participants received a visit from police.

And further down this thread someone complains about a tweet that complains that no one was enforcing anything in chassidim Williamsburg. That was a reporter and not the mayor.

So no. Whatever else your point may be, the bolded is not true.



From Gil Student - who doesn't live in Williamsburg but does live in Brooklyn. Were you being specific?:

https://veltnews.com/above-the.....ease/
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, May 31 2020, 11:26 pm
I do want to request that the title of this thread be changed. As much as I do not respect the individual currently holding the title of mayor of nyc I still think it's beneath the dignity of this site to actually attach that label to the man.

Plus the labeling absolves him of responsibility for the consequences of his actions and policies.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

Related Topics Replies Last Post
[ Poll ] Crazy Food Cravings
by amother
4 Today at 8:05 am View last post
Is it crazy?
by amother
8 Tue, Jun 09 2020, 11:33 am View last post
De Blasio Jeered By Protestors
by pause
1 Thu, Jun 04 2020, 9:39 pm View last post
Bill de Blasio raised eyebrows with his answer to Hamodia
by jupik
13 Tue, Jun 02 2020, 9:45 pm View last post
Bill de Blasio
by Mevater
3 Tue, Jun 02 2020, 4:14 pm View last post

Jump to: