Home

It's Official - Overnight Camps Canceled 2020
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Blessing1

Post  Mon, Jun 15 2020, 8:21 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I heard that some camps will be opening as orphanages. Why any parent would sign away their rights to the child for the sake of camp is beyond me, but that's another option on the table.

This is not true. Some self hating jew that keeps maasering and spreading bad about jews made it up and is spreading it around.
I can't believe the people are so quick to believe and spread every lashon hora they hear about jews.

cnc

Post  Mon, Jun 15 2020, 8:37 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I heard that some camps will be opening as orphanages. Why any parent would sign away their rights to the child for the sake of camp is beyond me, but that's another option on the table.

lol for sure...
As if anyone can open an orphanage with all the documents and approvals and inspections needed in three days....

These people should go into the expediting business- way more lucrative than the camping business.
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Recent Topics

Page 7 of 7 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns