Home

Boro Park lunch pick up
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Finances


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Maroon
 

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 10:05 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any places still giving out this week??

The BP Community Jewish Council is having a Rosh Hashana food distribution (and a census) drive thru event on Tuesday Sept 15 between 2-4 at 17th Ave and 61st.
Back to top

amother




Azure
 

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 10:09 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
The BP Community Jewish Council is having a Rosh Hashana food distribution (and a census) drive thru event on Tuesday Sept 15 between 2-4 at 17th Ave and 61st.

True, but it's probably only for those who haven't completed the census yet. They refused to let me take a prize packet for my kids last week since I already completed my census online. You would think that those who completed what's actually our duty as US residents would be "rewarded" first before those who haven't. But anyway...
Back to top

amother




Maroon
 

Post  Sun, Sep 13 2020, 10:17 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
True, but it's probably only for those who haven't completed the census yet. They refused to let me take a prize packet for my kids last week since I already completed my census online. You would think that those who completed what's actually our duty as US residents would be "rewarded" first before those who haven't. But anyway...

It didnt say that on the ad. It says that the food is sponsored by Met Council so perhaps call them to see if it will be mandatory to complete the census (sponsored by the BP Y) in order to get food (which seems illegal). Perhaps also call Simcha Felder, Chaim Deutch or Heshy Tischler to ensure that food is distributed in accordance to the law (which doesnt require completing the census).
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post  Mon, Sep 14 2020, 5:15 pm
Anyone giving out today or tomorrow?
Back to top

amother




Azure
 

Post  Tue, Sep 15 2020, 6:29 am
Bais Tziporah, Wednesday, 7-7:30
Back to top

amother




Aubergine
 

Post  Tue, Sep 15 2020, 7:07 am
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Bais Tziporah, Wednesday, 7-7:30


AM or PM? Where are they located?
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post  Tue, Sep 15 2020, 7:18 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
AM or PM? Where are they located?


Its pm but its mainly for parents of the school. They let the parents take first and then if there is left it goes to the public. (Paretns don't need to wait on line so the line keeps on growing you need patience!)
Back to top

amother




Azure
 

Post  Tue, Sep 15 2020, 7:37 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Its pm but its mainly for parents of the school. They let the parents take first and then if there is left it goes to the public. (Paretns don't need to wait on line so the line keeps on growing you need patience!)

That's not legal!
Back to top

amother




Apricot
 

Post  Tue, Sep 15 2020, 11:37 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
The BP Community Jewish Council is having a Rosh Hashana food distribution (and a census) drive thru event on Tuesday Sept 15 between 2-4 at 17th Ave and 61st.


Do you have a link to the ad?
Back to top

amother




Maroon
 

Post  Tue, Sep 15 2020, 11:45 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
Do you have a link to the ad?

Its in this weeks issue of The Boro Park View-- https://thebpview.com/current-issue.php
Back to top

amother




Firebrick
 

Post  Mon, Sep 21 2020, 10:09 pm
And places still giving? Could really use it.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Mon, Sep 21 2020, 10:12 pm
What did BPJCC give out??

Any other places still having??
Back to top

amother




cornflower
 

Post  Mon, Sep 21 2020, 10:15 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
And places still giving? Could really use it.


Munkatch this coming friday at 6:30 am
That’s what they told me
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Wed, Sep 23 2020, 5:26 pm
Anyone know when Tomer Devora is giving this week?
Back to top

amother




Sienna
 

Post  Thu, Sep 24 2020, 10:59 pm
Is Tomer Devora/skver giving out?
Back to top

amother




Azure
 

Post  Thu, Sep 24 2020, 11:07 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Is Tomer Devora/skver giving out?

They gave tonight, but only to pass holders. They became a closed site and only their students' families received tickets.
Back to top

amother




Azure
 

Post  Thu, Sep 24 2020, 11:08 pm
I received this message:

Good afternoon
To all
Munkatsh in boro Park will give out food this Friday 7 am 13 & 52 everyone is welcome no question ask
Of you know of anyone that can use it pls late them know
תזכו למצוות
Back to top

amother




Firebrick
 

Post  Thu, Sep 24 2020, 11:09 pm
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
I received this message:

Good afternoon
To all
Munkatsh in boro Park will give out food this Friday 7 am 13 & 52 everyone is welcome no question ask
Of you know of anyone that can use it pls late them know
תזכו למצוות


Thanks
Back to top

amother




Bisque
 

Post  Wed, Sep 30 2020, 12:16 pm
Anyone giving out this week?
Back to top

amother




Azure
 

Post  Wed, Sep 30 2020, 6:05 pm
Bais Sarah, Bais Tziporah, and Pupa all giving now
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 11 of 12 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Finances

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Anyone have info about the lunch pick-ups?
by amother
1199 Yesterday at 10:34 pm View last post
Re: Boro Park food box
by amother
6 Yesterday at 7:40 pm View last post
Passport pictures - Boro Park
by amother
7 Yesterday at 3:17 am View last post
Seeking a Para in Boro park 0 Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:44 am View last post
Cold milchig shabbos lunch? 25 Mon, Oct 19 2020, 4:41 pm View last post