Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
New Munkatch school in Monsey
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:24 am
ShishKabob wrote:
rachmasrtivk is long overdue, it will probably be a good school though to the right again. I think Monsey needs another Ateres Bunos.

No Monsey does not need another Ateres Bunos. There are plenty of ultra chassidish schools around.

They need another BDY without all the reputation IYKWIM. They need a chassidish competition to Bais Rochel, anything along the spectrum of BP schools like Tomer Devora, Gur, Bais Brocha, Vien - but not chassidus-specific.

Rachmastrivke school will be another viznitz/bobov 45

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:28 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
This is an anti vax school

No, it's not an anti vaxx school. I think it's more for challenging kids that need more one on one attention. They're keeping it small so the kids can get more attention.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:30 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
No Monsey does not need another Ateres Bunos. There are plenty of ultra chassidish schools around.

They need another BDY without all the reputation IYKWIM. They need a chassidish competition to Bais Rochel, anything along the spectrum of BP schools like Tomer Devora, Gur, Bais Brocha, Vien - but not chassidus-specific.

[quote]
There's a huge demand for the ex satmare ex chassidish but bdy IMHO had anyone who wasn't accepted anywhere else. That's why it got the name it has

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:32 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
No, it's not an anti vaxx school. I think it's more for challenging kids that need more one on one attention. They're keeping it small so the kids can get more attention.

It's anti common-core and other government interference. According to the ad, they will nto taking any gov funding to have full control over their curiculum. Many Satmar parents are super against foreign influences that seep along with the cash that flows from Albany. Since they won't be taking any gov funding, they will probably also be able to accept unvaccinated kids, similar to the way toras imechu, bais chinuch hayushen, and ribnitz are able to. But this is not being founded as an anti-vax school.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:37 am
It's anti common-core and other government interference. According to the ad, they will nto taking any gov funding to have full control over their curiculum. Many Satmar parents are super against foreign influences that seep along with the cash that flows from Albany. Since they won't be taking any gov funding, they will probably also be able to accept unvaccinated kids, similar to the way toras imechu, bais chinuch hayushen, and ribnitz are able to. But this is not being founded as an anti-vax school.

It is originally an anti vax just a nicer description To it ... Satmar do take common core books ... My kids are there... These ppl r just embarrassed to advertise anti vax Can't Believe It

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:39 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
It is originally an anti vax just a nicer description To it ... Satmar do take common core books ... My kids are there... These ppl r just embarrassed to advertise anti vax Can't Believe It

I know satmar takes common core books and many parents who are aware of the implications are unhappy about it. I happen to know the anti vax school very well and I can tell you there are a few (albeit very few) who switched their kids there not because of the vax issue but because of the "al taharas hakodesh" issue.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 11:53 am

Yes a TD school in monsey, someone please?

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 12:58 pm
I know satmar takes common core books and many parents who are aware of the implications are unhappy about it. I happen to know the anti vax school very well and I can tell you there are a few (albeit very few) who switched their kids there not because of the vax issue but because of the "al taharas hakodesh" issue.

Yes they don't listen to the govt they don't vaccinate they don't learn the govt curriculum but they all have sec 8 food stamps medicaid wic heap... Al taharas kakodesh kids usually throw stones on others refer to authority as Nazis and the ladies wear summer coats.. most of times they are neturei karta... And oh the woman swim with full clothing and tights...

ShishKabob

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 1:28 pm

true, for some odd reason I thought rachmasrtivk would be not so much to the right.
I thought Ateres Bunos was more middle ground than a regular Chassidish mosed. I guess I'm out of touch.
I do think Bais Rochel needs a strong competition, so many people don't want an extreme school, more of a par eve one is very necessary.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 1:40 pm

Satmar parents are not sending to a school that teaches Chumash although when it comes to anti vax you never know (My satmar cousin sends there but her parents are heartbroken over the anti vax and chumash)

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:46 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Yes they don't listen to the govt they don't vaccinate they don't learn the govt curriculum but they all have sec 8 food stamps medicaid wic heap... Al taharas kakodesh kids usually throw stones on others refer to authority as Nazis and the ladies wear summer coats.. most of times they are neturei karta... And oh the woman swim with full clothing and tights...

I know these people personally and your stereotyping is way over the top and also mostly false.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:49 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
true, for some odd reason I thought rachmasrtivk would be not so much to the right.
I thought Ateres Bunos was more middle ground than a regular Chassidish mosed. I guess I'm out of touch.
I do think Bais Rochel needs a strong competition, so many people don't want an extreme school, more of a par eve one is very necessary.

Ateres Bunos became for bessere Satmar, meaning satmar type people who want somehting more for their kids so it's nice and wholesome but very chassidish.
IDK why you'd think that about rachmastrivk. Most are very chanyukt.
BR has a shtickl competition in Kesser BY but it's a little too open (aka modern) for many neutral chassidishe people.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 3:50 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
Satmar parents are not sending to a school that teaches Chumash although when it comes to anti vax you never know (My satmar cousin sends there but her parents are heartbroken over the anti vax and chumash)

True. so what are you saying? This new bnos ruchel will learn chumash?

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 5:19 pm
Ateres Bunos became for bessere Satmar, meaning satmar type people who want somehting more for their kids so it's nice and wholesome but very chassidish.
IDK why you'd think that about rachmastrivk. Most are very chanyukt.
BR has a shtickl competition in Kesser BY but it's a little too open (aka modern) for many neutral chassidishe people.

When I moved to mosey and did my school research, I heard ateras bunos learns chumash and is pretty frum, more fronts and shpitzel

A friend of mine told me she wanted to send there but didn't end up Cuz of the chumash learning. She sends now to Toras Imachu

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 6:29 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
When I moved to mosey and did my school research, I heard ateras bunos learns chumash and is pretty frum, more fronts and shpitzel

A friend of mine told me she wanted to send there but didn't end up Cuz of the chumash learning. She sends now to Toras Imachu

Makes sense. That's the type that Ateres Bunos is, very very frum but not fully far-satmared that they can handle the chumash learning. Many mothers are satmar graduates.

ShishKabob

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 7:36 pm
I guess I was just basing my opinion on a very 'normal' non Samar open minded person that sends to Ateres Bunis. I guess she is not the typical parent body then.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 9:01 pm
ShishKabob wrote:
I guess I was just basing my opinion on a very 'normal' non Samar open minded person that sends to Ateres Bunis. I guess she is not the typical parent body then.

Typical Ateres Bunos is not Satmar it is very simple frum ehrlich Torahdig families. Almost all fathers are learning. It's such a zechus for a city to have a school like that.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 9:07 pm
True. so what are you saying? This new bnos ruchel will learn chumash?

The current anti vax school does. Whats it called?

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 9:27 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
The current anti vax school does. Whats it called?

אומשאצבאר

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jun 28 2020, 9:28 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
אומשאצבאר

Hahaha. What's the real name? Taharas Hakodesh?
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics