Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Neemas Bais Yaakov
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

chana28

Post Tue, Feb 22 2022, 10:41 am
Hi
Can someone fill me in on Neemas Bais Yaakov please
Is it a good warm school??? Crowd? Hashkafa?? Please if someone sends there give me some info, who is the only principal? Thanks

amother
Jasmine

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 1:17 am
Hi would love to hear more on this school
How well is it run? Is it a warm school ? Hashkafa? How are the staff , principal? Thank you!!!

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 5:58 pm
Who is principal in the school . Is it Mrs Sussman? Can someone help me with info on this school

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 6:08 pm
Mrs sussman is no longer involved in the school. The Hebrew principle is mrs Klein English is mrs tendler. Rabbi burnstien is very much involved in the principle and running of the school on a day to day as well. I’m new in the school and so far very happy. Class is a mix of crowd and parent body yet all seem like good standing people in the community. I’m on her just as curious as you. They seem to be full to capacity with classrooms and space. (Kindergarten is in a trailer with no room for more trailers…) anyone know what the plan is next year. Are they going to have another kindergarten? Are they moving? Teachers are amazing. School is run very well. Great educational curriculum. The girls all seem so excited to go every morning and come home with big smiles.
amother Jasmine wrote:
Who is principal in the school . Is it Mrs Sussman? Can someone help me with info on this school

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 6:35 pm
As amother copper said, Mrs Sussman is no longer principal. They now have two, Mrs Klein for Hebrew, and Mrs Tendler for English.

The teachers are all amazing! My daughter is in second grade, and so far we both loved all her teachers. My daughter loves going to school each day and comes home happy.

The curriculum seems very well rounded and thought out. They learn a lot of Hebrew. My daughter told me third grade is learning script alphabet (apparently not everyone does that anymore).

The school is well run. They’re very on top of the transportation. I get a text when my daughters van leaves every day. The office staff is very nice and sweet.

Parent body is a mix, but all nice friendly people.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 6:37 pm
Which Mrs. Tendler? Related to Rabbi Tendler from Sons of Israel?

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 7:11 pm
Couldn’t have said it better.
amother Gold wrote:
As amother copper said, Mrs Sussman is no longer principal. They now have two, Mrs Klein for Hebrew, and Mrs Tendler for English.

The teachers are all amazing! My daughter is in second grade, and so far we both loved all her teachers. My daughter loves going to school each day and comes home happy.

The curriculum seems very well rounded and thought out. They learn a lot of Hebrew. My daughter told me third grade is learning script alphabet (apparently not everyone does that anymore).

The school is well run. They’re very on top of the transportation. I get a text when my daughters van leaves every day. The office staff is very nice and sweet.

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 7:30 pm
Thank you, this info has been very helpful
What happened to Mrs Sussman? So early on to switch? Are the 2 principal you mentioned warm t the children? How is the Hashkafa? 2nd grade is the oldest?! I’m happy to hear the academics is upto par, if you can just fill me in where 2nd grade is upto in Chumash?! As it’s a New school, what are growing pains? Thank you!!!

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 7:47 pm
Having mrs sussman as principle for the first couple of years was part of the plan. She was there to set the school up for success and start off and lead the way. In which she definitely did! Both current Hebrew and English principle were working with the school last year and with mrs sussman leading up to this year. They are both very warm and very smart and I am very confident and proud they are involved in my daughters chinuch. The oldest grade is 3rd. The school sends a very strong message over to the students and focuses on middos,ahavas yisroel and ahavas hatorah.

amother Jasmine wrote:
What happened to Mrs Sussman? So early on to switch? Are the 2 principal you mentioned warm t the children? How is the Hashkafa? 2nd grade is the oldest?! I’m happy to hear the academics is upto par, if you can just fill me in where 2nd grade is upto in Chumash?! As it’s a New school, what are growing pains? Thank you!!!

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 8:03 pm
amother Jasmine wrote:

I have no idea why Mrs Sussman left. The switchover seemed very smooth, at least from a parents perspective.

Mrs. Klein gave over a nice impression by orientation night. Haven’t really heard anything about her.

Mrs Tendler is also the primary English teacher. She’s really sweet and vibrant, full of energy. My daughter loves her!

Not sure what you mean by hashkafa. Can you clarify?

3rd grade is the oldest grade.

In Chumash, my daughter is halfway through the second Perek of parshas noach. They focus alot on prefix and suffix, have shorashim flash cards. My daughter is able to translate unfamiliar pesukim almost perfectly herself based on all the knowledge she now has. It’s impressive!

They also have a great extra curricular program. This year the focus is on shabbos. They have a call in number for Friday for girls to call after they helped for shabbos to be entered in to a raffle.

amother
Jasmine

Post Tue, Dec 20 2022, 8:11 pm
amother Gold wrote:

Hi thanks for all, can you elaborate more on the crowd
Would we feel comfortable as chassidish? Bais yaakov style thanks

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, Dec 22 2022, 8:42 pm
Bumping this up

amother
Jasmine

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 4:47 pm
Which daycamp does this school send to ?

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 5:00 pm
I don’t know if there are any chassidim. But the parent body is very warm and welcoming.

Re day camp, I know that a bunch of girls in my daughters class went to Shemesh last summer.

amother
Jasmine

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 5:05 pm
Thanks, it’s appreciated , happy to hear it’s a welcoming parent body n all
Would you say a Bais yaakov of BP would feel comfortable in there ?
When do they start learning Hebrew?
Thanks

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 6:27 pm
I don’t know a thing about BY of BP so I can’t answer that part.

The school is very in to Hebrew. Starting from the first day of Primary. They learn a lot of Hebrew, but in a non-pressurizing way. It’s just a part of their school life. Ashpa, kisei, shulchan etc My daughter uses these at home all the time.
She’s in second grade and can translate basic Hebrew sentences/pesukim independently.

amother
Jasmine

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 8:56 pm
What’s the difference of Bnos Esther Malka and Neemas? Can anyone help please thanks

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 9:01 pm
amother Jasmine wrote:
What’s the difference of Bnos Esther Malka and Neemas? Can anyone help please thanks

Bnos esther malka is trendier, I would say neemas is slightly more yeshivish leaning.

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, Jan 05 2023, 12:53 am
amother OP wrote:
Bnos esther malka is trendier, I would say neemas is slightly more yeshivish leaning.
thanks, and how would you compare both to Bnos Yaakov??? Thanks

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 05 2023, 2:14 am
amother Jasmine wrote:
thanks, and how would you compare both to Bnos Yaakov??? Thanks

Don’t know much about it. But it doesn’t usually overlap with neemas with bnos Esther malka so I’m guessing more yeshivish and old school Lakewood.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries