Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Two week old with multiple infections
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

yo

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Does anyone know of a good pediatrician in beit shemesh that works with meuhedet?

I like Dr. Perry. He’s Israeli but speaks English

banana123

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:52 am
Success10 wrote:
Someone correct me if they think this is a bad idea, but can she just walk into a Tipat Chalav clinic and ask the nurse, or better, doctor (if present) what they think?

It's a decent enough idea, though I don't know if I'd rely on a TC doctor for anything more than a standard developmental checkup.

I would prefer asking the nurse, if she is a good one.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:54 am
banana123 wrote:
It's a decent enough idea, though I don't know if I'd rely on a TC doctor for anything more than a standard developmental checkup.

I would prefer asking the nurse, if she is a good one.

I loved in EY five years ago.
The TC doctors and nurses were notorious, at least in my neighborhood in Yerushalayim, for not knowing much, and only able to do their standard exams

amother
White

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:55 am
Could it be hand foot and mouth disease? He’s really young for it but it’s a harmless possibility.

banana123

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 10:59 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
I loved in EY five years ago.
The TC doctors and nurses were notorious, at least in my neighborhood in Yerushalayim, for not knowing much, and only able to do their standard exams

The TC nurses in my first TC station were not the greatest, to say the least.

BH the ones where I live now are really great.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 11:10 am
Our nurses are the same as in Meuhedet. They are very good and knowledgeable. Outside of Jerusalem the tipat Chalav is often connected to the kupa clinic. They have their own doctors though.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 1:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
no it looks like blisters from a burn but yellow.

That could be herpes.

Raw

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 1:55 pm
Op, I’ve read through this thread and you got a lot of good advice from posters. Please update us as we are concerned (hopefully for no reason!).

abaker

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 8:51 pm
Checking up on this post to see how baby is. Please update us. Refuah shelema.

flmommy

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 8:57 pm
Also think it sounds like herpes. Please update. Wishing you and your baby only good news and health.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 9:09 pm
FYI herpes in a newborn is a medical emergency. Please go to the ER. Any rash in a newborn is serious.

octopus

Post Mon, Oct 05 2020, 9:22 pm
I'm so worried about this baby too! In a two week old everything can be an emergency.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 4:20 am
Op, Is everything ok?

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 4:32 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Since he is a little over a week old he seemed in pain. I couldn't figure out if its because of the bris or his belly button was hurting or maybe reflux. Last week a saw a big blister on his hand. We went to the dr and he said his 'bris' is infected and his belly and a wound on his toe and also the blister. We got a cream. Now over j''t he got some new blisters. He also has a rash on his whole body (could be acne). The cream is helping. His toe isnt red his arm is better, though he got a few new ones on the same spot. I made a new appointment for tomorrow morning. Is there anything specific I should ask the dr? Anyone have experience with something like this? What can it be?
Dr said its probably an infection that spread from one place to the next. Why is he getting new once if I'm treating it already Confused What

Because the blister is a symptom and there cream is treating the symptom, aka suppressing it and not treating the source of the issue.

I suggest contacting a Homeopath

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 4:35 am
banana123 wrote:
If it's spreading like this you really need to bring him in, ASAP. It sounds like this is not a localized infection but systemic. Please take him in BEFORE he develops a fever, because by the time he develops a fever it may already be too late. The doctors need time to conduct tests and find out what is wrong, and that can sometimes take several hours. By the time he develops a fever those several hours may come at a very, very high price.

Please, take him in now. I'm begging you. He needs to be seen. You would much rather him develop a fever while you're waiting for his test results to come back, than have him develop a fever outside the hospital and have to wait for intake, tests, and only then the results.

Actually if it really was an infection, there would be fever already accd to symptoms in reading as I go . The mouth part really threw me off. Herpes?

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 6:24 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Because the blister is a symptom and there cream is treating the symptom, aka suppressing it and not treating the source of the issue.

I suggest contacting a Homeopath

Homeopath!?!?!? For 2week old... OP pls pls no! Banging head Banging head Banging head

banana123

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 6:34 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
Actually if it really was an infection, there would be fever already accd to symptoms in reading as I go . The mouth part really threw me off. Herpes?

Actually, not necessarily, given the baby's young age. See above links.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 6:37 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Homeopath!?!?!? For 2week old... OP pls pls no! Banging head Banging head Banging head

Homeopathy saved us with a colicky newborn. Not saying that OP should go that route in this case necessarily but homeopathy can work wonders

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 6:44 am
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Homeopathy saved us with a colicky newborn. Not saying that OP should go that route in this case necessarily but homeopathy can work wonders

Colic is not life threatening. A potentially very dangerous rash is a TWO week old is very urgent! Banging head

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Oct 06 2020, 9:05 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Colic is not life threatening. A potentially very dangerous rash is a TWO week old is very urgent! Banging head

We use Homeopathy for life saving things by the way. If you don't know enough about it, I understand you are concerned. It definitely CAN help and yes for a newborn.it worked really well for babies.

First thing things makes me think of it's Merc Viv (Merc sol is same if u have that). Best is to call a homeopath and have them take the case
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics