Home

S/o Rav Tov memories
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 4:23 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
תשנ"ה


צוליב א מאמעס האנט
וואס מאכט מיט איר קליין קינד אחד
Too long to type it up here.

.

די אידישע פרוי מיט איר חין טוט זי אריינברענגן די יסוד פון תורה
תורה א פאנדעמענט
וואס אן איר קען נישט שטיין די וועלט
א פעסטן פאנדעמענט
א מאמעס טרער
וואס דארף מען מער
פאר א יסוד
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:00 pm
clowny wrote:
No. It was 9th grade class. Competition year.


Yep! I was in that class. I remember. D.D.D.Degel metzion! Freund was our counselor and I think someone Katz as well! Smile
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:08 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Yep! I was in that class. I remember. D.D.D.Degel metzion! Freund was our counselor and I think someone Katz as well! Smile


Teacher u mean LOL
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:28 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Teacher u mean LOL


Haha! yes, teacher. you're right.
Anyone else from Degel Metzion from Willi? I think I was in the "old camp" in 9th grade. not exactly sure though. please help me out here, especially you, Clowny
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:56 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Haha! yes, teacher. you're right.
Anyone else from Degel Metzion from Willi? I think I was in the "old camp" in 9th grade. not exactly sure though. please help me out here, especially you, Clowny


You were in ulster heights. My sis was in your camp class. I still remember the competition. Oy was it crazy
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:27 pm
צוליב א מאמעס האנט
וואס מאכט מיט איר קליין קינד אחד
Too long to type it up here.

Dee yiddish Frau mit eer chein, brengt zee arein dee yisod fin torah
toireh a fundament, vus oon eer ken nisht Shtein dee velt
...
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:32 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
צוליב א מאמעס האנט
וואס מאכט מיט איר קליין קינד אחד
Too long to type it up here.

Dee yiddish Frau mit eer chein, brengt zee arein dee yisod fin torah
toireh a fundament, vus oon eer ken nisht Shtein dee velt
...


I remember the words, forgot the tune.....
Back to top

amother




Turquoise
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 9:48 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
I remember the words, forgot the tune.....

I wish I can voice note it here for you. I love the song!
Back to top

amother




Amber
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 10:14 pm
Anyone here from Sharai Chedva? One time we went to visit Rav Tov and we got yummy cold jj drinks, the ppl were super nice but I also remember a group of girls from our camp breaking into a room emptying the bakery of freshly baked goods that the person who baked it had worked so hard for it. I felt so bad I only kept think What that person will feel like when he gets there and sees all empty pans Crying
Back to top

clowny




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Oct 18 2020, 10:19 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Haha! yes, teacher. you're right.
Anyone else from Degel Metzion from Willi? I think I was in the "old camp" in 9th grade. not exactly sure though. please help me out here, especially you, Clowny


Hey... so we were classmates in camp??
Teachers were Frankel, Teller, Greenbaum .... can’t remember the fourth one.
Back to top

amother




Hotpink
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 2:14 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Anyone here from Sharai Chedva? One time we went to visit Rav Tov and we got yummy cold jj drinks, the ppl were super nice but I also remember a group of girls from our camp breaking into a room emptying the bakery of freshly baked goods that the person who baked it had worked so hard for it. I felt so bad I only kept think What that person will feel like when he gets there and sees all empty pans Crying


not from SC though had some friends there.. if you had second thoughts or felt bad for breaking in your not the "reall" sharei chedva stuff. correct me if im wrong
Back to top

gamzehyaavor




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 3:22 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
not from SC though had some friends there.. if you had second thoughts or felt bad for breaking in your not the "reall" sharei chedva stuff. correct me if im wrong

Sharei chedvaniks were s’chuira wow, nisht stam! I think no one beats the SC camp spirit.
Back to top

amother




Black
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:02 pm
clowny wrote:
Hey... so we were classmates in camp??
Teachers were Frankel, Teller, Greenbaum .... can’t remember the fourth one.


Nope. We must have gone to different camps.
Back to top

yitta25




 
 
 
 

Post  Mon, Oct 19 2020, 4:23 pm
I didn't read the last couple of pages, bit noone mentioned this yet...the matching robes from the 39 street rosenberg robe store!! Counselors greeted us the fist day in matching robes!!
Back to top

clowny




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 1:23 pm
yitta25 wrote:
I didn't read the last couple of pages, bit noone mentioned this yet...the matching robes from the 39 street rosenberg robe store!! Counselors greeted us the fist day in matching robes!!


Oh yeah. Lol. I remember the ones my friends and I bought when we were counselors. Was one of the major shoppings before camp. And when I look at the pics now I really can’t believe that we bought something so yunchy.
And btw- it’s not a robe, was a duster in those days.
Back to top

amother




Amber
 

Post  Tue, Oct 20 2020, 1:39 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
not from SC though had some friends there.. if you had second thoughts or felt bad for breaking in your not the "reall" sharei chedva stuff. correct me if im wrong


Nope I was not from either of the 2 schools the majority of girls came from so I was pretty much an outsider.. although I was there for many summers
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 Recent Topics

Page 28 of 28 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment

Related Topics Replies Last Post
S/O camp memories
by lilies
317 Tue, Nov 24 2020, 2:25 pm View last post
Shabbos/Yom Tov tips and hacks — all seasons welcome lol 34 Sun, Nov 22 2020, 9:11 pm View last post
Bais Yaakov Dr'Rav Meir high school info please
by Cdlf
28 Tue, Nov 10 2020, 9:55 pm View last post
Rav Dovid Miller Monsey NY
by amother
0 Sun, Nov 08 2020, 6:26 pm View last post
S/o Bnos Belz camp memories
by amother
42 Tue, Oct 27 2020, 9:12 pm View last post