Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Hollywood
Previous  1  2

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:31 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
Do yeshivish people from Hollywood commute to schools in nmb?

Does it work with kids of different ages in terms of dismissal for elementary and high school?

I’m not sure but I keep seeing nmb prices much higher for small homes than some what’s available in Hollywood for bigger homes, like 1600sf vs 2700sf.

How does tuition work?

What age do boys start Yeshiva?

Is there boys high school mesivta there?

Thank you for taking your time answering this.

My kids are little so I can't help you with most of these questions. Some people do drive to NMB every day and one of my friends drives to Hollywood for school every day

The cheapest part of Hollywood is Classic Townhomes or the Lakes by Park Road and also around 40th Ave and Griffin is cheaper and very Jewish.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:32 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
My kids are little so I can't help you with most of these questions. Some people do drive to NMB every day and one of my friends drives to Hollywood for school every day

The cheapest part of Hollywood is Classic Townhomes or the Lakes by Park Road and also around 40th Ave and Griffin is cheaper and very Jewish.

Supposedly the Lakes are cheap because it's a former Superfund cleanup site but I don't know if that's true.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating