Home

Mothers of older Bais Faiga girls!
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Ginger

Post  Wed, Dec 02 2020, 12:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I specifically addressed mothers of girls in Bais Faiga. I’m not sure why other people are responding. It wasn’t a general thread about girls getting their period.

Wow you're nasty. Girls everywhere get their periods and plenty are only allowed to wear the school sweater.

amother

Ginger

Post  Wed, Dec 02 2020, 12:20 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Does she wear tights, especially in the winter? My daughter puts an extra pad between her underwear and tights, by her stomach. You can't tell and the tights keep it in place.

This is what I used to do, or even if she doesn't she can casually slip it out of her knapsack and put it in her sock when she needs to go change it

amother

Jade

Post  Wed, Dec 02 2020, 12:29 pm
sorry I cant help you with the specific scool, but I was really curious after reading your post.
didnt mean to disturb your thread, sorry.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries