Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
“YOU AND YOUR PRAYER BOOK CAN GET OFF!”
  Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next

emma07

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 5:36 pm
Just because she is foxes daughter doesn’t mean she was not at fault... just saying

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 5:39 pm
Thanks ruby you are spot on!

number

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 6:02 pm
emma07 wrote:
Just because she is foxes daughter doesn’t mean she was not at fault... just saying

Fox wrote:
Please PM me to elaborate. I know of at least one individual who contacted YWN to corroborate my daughter's story, but if others saw it differently, I am eager to understand what happened.

Did you pm like she asked? Or will you just keep dropping hints to some sinister inside scoop?

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 6:30 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Passanger said mask fell off. OK.
You have to apologize, put it back on, sit straight up so all crew passing by KNOW you are not a problem passanger. Daven with your face up.

BUT
When you video tape, ask on recording whats the crew full names so you can call airline to complain (all on video), you start threats + go back to sidur and face down, so they dont know what you are hiding - compliance or non compliance - you lost your case.

They wont be nice anymore.

Review with your kids how to get safely from point one to point two with no issues.

If you fight for justice, you may end up with public humilation. It is not justified, but this is how it may work, Learn and teach your children how to stay away from trouble.

face up = "vehisem nekiim". do what is clearly and publicly viewed as clean and compliant.

All and all, it was a chillul hashem, where news report Jewish traveler removed and plane turned back due to non compliance + prayer book.

It doesnt matter if its fully accurate or not. its just not pretty, and not pleasant.

So how will you avoid it?

clearly.

Anyone with half a brain can understand what happened here with a little reading comprehension. It's not all that complicated.

I think you just can't handle being wrong. You misunderstood what happened, you know it, and now you are nitpicking and trying to prove your point.

Stop victim shaming. I bet if this happened to an LGBT or POC you would be singing a different tune.

and stop being anonymous. its cowardly.

Laiya

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 6:46 pm
emma07 wrote:

Your comments here are pretty inappropriate.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 6:46 pm
emma07 wrote:

Oy, no need to be so jealous, I'm sure Hashem gave you good things in your life too.

emma07

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 7:06 pm
[it has nothing ti do with being jealous!! Thank g-d I am very happy but saying that’ she didn’t do anything wrong since she is her daughter is makes no sense....quote="amother [ Hotpink ]"]Oy, no need to be so jealous, I'm sure Hashem gave you good things in your life too.[/quote]

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 9:18 pm
emma07 wrote:
you and your five posts are a lot less reliable than the fox and her thousands. We "know" her for years and trust her version a lot more than yours.

soap suds

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 9:55 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Passanger said mask fell off. OK.
You have to apologize, put it back on, sit straight up so all crew passing by KNOW you are not a problem passanger. Daven with your face up.

BUT
When you video tape, ask on recording whats the crew full names so you can call airline to complain (all on video), you start threats + go back to sidur and face down, so they dont know what you are hiding - compliance or non compliance - you lost your case.

They wont be nice anymore.

Review with your kids how to get safely from point one to point two with no issues.

If you fight for justice, you may end up with public humilation. It is not justified, but this is how it may work, Learn and teach your children how to stay away from trouble.

face up = "vehisem nekiim". do what is clearly and publicly viewed as clean and compliant.

All and all, it was a chillul hashem, where news report Jewish traveler removed and plane turned back due to non compliance + prayer book.

It doesnt matter if its fully accurate or not. its just not pretty, and not pleasant.

So how will you avoid it?

clearly.
Seriously? Now we all need to FACE UP in case someone assumes that maybe someone's mask slipped? How about we all go about our business - with our masks on - and if anyone's doubtful they can come up for a closer look?

I'd love to see you sit through a flight with a straight back and face up. Rolling Eyes

And as to your line about it being a chilul Hashem due to a prayer book - well, whose fault is it that the prayer book made its way into the story? That's exactly why everyone is so upset about this story. The flight attendent made it about the prayer book instead of sticking to the so-called noncomplience. Unless you're saying that we shouldn't daven on a plane anymore because.... Covid!?

CrazyDaisie

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 9:57 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
Oy, no need to be so jealous, I'm sure Hashem gave you good things in your life too.

This comment is a personal attack. I thought personal attacks were not allowed?

crust

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:00 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
This comment is a personal attack. I thought personal attacks were not allowed?

What about the other personal attack that prompted this response? Why pick and choose?

Anyway, I don't think fox really cares about any of the stupidity here.
She and her daughter are smarter than this nonsense.

CrazyDaisie

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:04 pm
crust wrote:
What about the other personal attack that prompted this response? Why pick and choose?

Anyway, I don't think fox really cares about any of the stupidity here.
She and her daughter are smarter than this nonsense.

What Emma07 wrote was not a personal attack. She just stated a fact.

Ok1

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:11 pm
I look at this story as a real kiddush hashem....whatever happened is only from antisemitism....definitely opposite of a chilul hashem

crust

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:12 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
What Emma07 wrote was not a personal attack. She just stated a fact.

It was an attack on Fox. If she has anything of substance to say she can just say it without putting down a person.

Btw,
Hotpink also just stated a fact. Can't Believe It

crust

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:14 pm
Ok1 wrote:
I look at this story as a real kiddush hashem....whatever happened is only from antisemitism....definitely opposite of a chilul hashem

Exactly. It is the first time in a long while that I am actually not embarrassed that yidden are in the news.

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:17 pm
[quote="CrazyDaisie"]What Emma07 wrote was not a personal attack. She just stated a fact.[/quo

it totaly doesnt come in....why be so negative?....usually ppl say such things from jealousy

ExtraCredit

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:18 pm
I’m late here but I’m saddened to see antisemitism right here on this thread, not only on Delta! Sad
Fox, you and your daughter ROCK!
I hope the stewardess who kicked her off falls out of a plane or something.

CrazyDaisie

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:20 pm
crust wrote:
It was an attack on Fox. If she has anything of substance to say she can just say it without putting down a person.

Btw,
Hotpink also just stated a fact. Can't Believe It

No, what hotpink stated was not a fact.

crust

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:24 pm
CrazyDaisie wrote:
No, what hotpink stated was not a fact.

Ok. Lets continue this discussion when I'm not exhausted.

(Still recuperating from these never ending going in circles discussions with your first SN. Hi! 👋)

crust

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 10:26 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
I’m late here but I’m saddened to see antisemitism right here on this thread, not only on Delta! Sad
Fox, you and your daughter ROCK!
I hope the stewardess who kicked her off falls out of a plane or something.

Not terrible. Its always the same 3 or 4 people.
Shebchol thread v'thread omdim alenu....
Page 9 of 12   Previous  1  2  3 8  9 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics