Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Shiras bais yaakov
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Seashell

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:10 pm
amother Silver wrote:
Can you be a bit more specific on what crowd please?! I’m looking for a nice erlich fine crowd
Would they be acceptance if were chassidish but we look upto all kinds as long as your erlich n refined
I’m looking for a school that focus on Hashkafa and warmth for the children

As long as you are torahdik, growing people that sounds like the right type!

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:14 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
As long as you are torahdik, growing people that sounds like the right type!

Ok that’s nice to hear, yes we are bh
How is the academic level? How many kids per class? Hard to get in?

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 8:38 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
They are up to 2nd grade this year. Top notch staff. Very well run and warm environment. Located on New Hampshire near Chestnut.

Do you send there your children?
How come classes so small, is it cause their new or just not popular? How is the Hashkafa part in this school
Thanks

amother
Garnet

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 8:41 pm
amother Silver wrote:
How come classes so small, is it cause their new or just not popular? How is the Hashkafa part in this school
Thanks

Because it's new, the first year is always hard to convince anyone to send because they were totally unknown, the second year is still too much unknown... by now they have a good name. Most new schools start out with the first 2 grades being very small and then people switch in later and the older grades grow too once they are established. My daughter is the second to oldest grade in her school, they started with 15 girls and now have two classes with 25 each in that grade.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 8:43 pm
amother Silver wrote:
Thanks

I don't send my kids. I know people on the staff. The school is small because it's new and they are being selective. It is not a dumping ground - they are careful with the families that they take. The hashkafa is excellent - Rabbi and Mrs. Cohen are amazing people.

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 8:44 pm
amother Garnet wrote:
Because it's new, the first year is always hard to convince anyone to send because they were totally unknown, the second year is still too much unknown... by now they have a good name. Most new schools start out with the first 2 grades being very small and then people switch in later and the older grades grow too once they are established. My daughter is the second to oldest grade in her school, they started with 15 girls and now have two classes with 25 each in that grade.

Ok thanks it’s helpful
How is the Hashkafa here? Academic level ?
Thanks

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 8:47 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
I don't send my kids. I know people on the staff. The school is small because it's new and they are being selective. It is not a dumping ground - they are careful with the families that they take. The hashkafa is excellent - Rabbi and Mrs. Cohen are amazing people.

Thanks!!!!! Do you know what type of school they wanna portray themselves? I love a small warm school
With qualities and toichein

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 8:49 pm
amother Silver wrote:
Thanks!!!!! Do you know what type of school they wanna portray themselves? I love a small warm school
With qualities and toichein

That's exactly what they are aiming for. High level education, excellent teachers. Mrs. Cohen reaches for the top and is a true mechaneches.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 11:11 pm
Did anyone get in yet for this year? Or know how long it generally takes to hear back after an interview?

amother
Jean

Post Mon, Nov 21 2022, 11:47 pm
amother Seashell wrote:
That's exactly what they are aiming for. High level education, excellent teachers. Mrs. Cohen reaches for the top and is a true mechaneches.

She is an incredible person . My husband know Rabbi Cohen personally

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 12:19 am
Hi can anyone tell me on the crowd of this school please
Fine crowd??? Is it a mix? Any heimish or chassidish in there? Thanks

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 9:41 am
amother Silver wrote:
Can you be a bit more specific on what crowd please?! I’m looking for a nice erlich fine crowd
Would they be acceptance if were chassidish but we look upto all kinds as long as your erlich n refined
I’m looking for a school that focus on Hashkafa and warmth for the children

Anyone can help me with the above ? And why did they change their name ? Thanks

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 9:55 am
They have a video online regarding the name change. I believe the name was changed to Shiras ruchama named after the owners grandmother.
The school is extremely warm and gives individual attention to each child. I think they would like to keep the school on a smaller scale to continue to do that.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 7:35 pm
Hi can anyone help with info on this school please
Looking for a nice warm school, that focus on Middos, Hashkafa. What is the oldest grade? How many kids per class? Who is principal? How would you put the crowd please?

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 5:09 pm
Bumping this up

amother
Clear

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 6:21 pm
My friend sends there. She is thrilled. She is a bybp graduate light chasidish. Sounds like the school is a nice mix of diff people in the community. The school very much makes sure every girl is seen and doing well. Good luck!

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 6:58 pm
amother Clear wrote:
My friend sends there. She is thrilled. She is a bybp graduate light chasidish. Sounds like the school is a nice mix of diff people in the community. The school very much makes sure every girl is seen and doing well. Good luck!

Thank you!!!! Would she feel comfortable to share her #? Thanks!!

chana28

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 8:16 am
amother Clear wrote:

Can you please message me , thanks

yachnabobba

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 1:45 pm
amother Silver wrote:
Hi can anyone help with info on this school please
Looking for a nice warm school, that focus on Middos, Hashkafa. What is the oldest grade? How many kids per class? Who is principal? How would you put the crowd please?

Idk exact numbers- but the school
Aims to send each girl home smiling. They are being selective only in the sense that they want ppl who are growing not sliding in yidishkeit. And the principal is
Mrs. Cohen she is pragmatic smart and an amazing person and mother.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 1:48 pm
amother Silver wrote:
Anyone can help me with the above ? And why did they change their name ? Thanks

The school is named for Rebetzin Ruchama
Weiss the grandmother of the owner. She was an exceptional chashuv person
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics