Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Please review your lace top and lace front wig
Previous  1  2

nicole81

Post Tue, Jan 17 2023, 12:05 pm
I got a Clary lace front about 11 years ago (they didn't do lace fronts, I had them add an it in) it was a custom so I was able to dictate the thickness at the top and mitigate what I think look least natural, and it's stunning. Still in great condition.

The last few years I've been buying cheapo Milano ponies with lace front for $700 and frankly they're perfect for what I need. They look natural (I know how to use makeup to help, pluck the hairline, etc), are comfortable, and stay in great condition for 1-2 years of regular wear.

I did get a Milano lace top maybe 5 years ago, and I'm not so in love with that, plus its more expensive.

Frankly after having wigs that cost many many thousands and still having them but getting bored after so many years, I'd rather go with cheap and I can keep changing up my color, cut, and texture with the seasons.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels