Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/o people dying from the vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:09 am
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
He should not have taken Advil before the second dose. It's an anti-inflammatory and gets in the way of letting the vaccine do its job.

Headaches after the vaccine are a pretty normal side effect. It's fine to take Advil after both doses, though.

What about acetaminophen?

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:11 am
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
I don't see anyone denying that a vaccine can have side effects. What I see is not buying into the idea that everything that happens after the vaccine must be a side effect of the vaccine.

A stranger in a store told you he's been having headaches since he got the vaccine. What happens when he tells his sister the same thing and she remembers that the headaches began before he had his shots?

It's a good idea for people to report unusual symptoms to their doctors. That way, side effects can be properly monitored. Something you heard from a random guy in a store isn't exactly a properly recorded side effect.

If we don't take the alarmists seriously, can we like a post like this that's amother? Wink
I do want to say that I personally heard from someone who got the shot to schedule the shot, particularly the second, for a time when you can take off for a few days if needed because it might hit hard (exhaustion, etc.; all the stuff that's legitimately mentioned).

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:35 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
headaches for 5 weeks running and ongoing is normal?

Not normal, but not necessarily related to the vaccine.

My daughter has had a headache for 2 months straight now (finally improving so she can get back to school, Baruch HaShem) and she hasn’t had the vaccine. One wonders if there isn’t something else going around. I hope he feels better soon!

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:41 am
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:

My daughter has had a headache for 2 months straight now (finally improving so she can get back to school, Baruch HaShem) and she hasn’t had the vaccine. One wonders if there isn’t something else going around. I hope he feels better soon!

Seriously. People feel a tickle in their elbow 5 months after they were positive, and they say it’s effects from Covid.
But the vaccine? Those side effects are definitely not related to it. Surprised

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:42 am
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:

I suffered terrible sinus headaches for a full year till they figured it out. But she’s a teen and I would not associate with covid

But someone who gets the vaccine and dues a day later or dies an hour later. Or a pregnant women that takes the shot and loses the baby within 24 hours. Or someone that got non stop headaches yes I would associate it to the vaccine. The they are covering this all up. By giving excuses why it’s not the vaccine

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:43 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Seriously. People feel a tickle in their elbow 5 months after they were positive, and they say it’s effects from Covid.
But the vaccine? Those side effects are definitely not related to it. Surprised

EXACTLY

I feel like people are just blinded

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:46 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
EXACTLY

I feel like people are just blinded

This is not to say that the vaccine is dangerous.
Many people took it and are perfectly fine. but the hypocrisy an inconsistency is just so insane.
It’s unbelievable how closed minded people are.

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:53 am
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
A lot of ppl I speak to have a lot of fear bec public ppl and gedolim died soon after getting the vaccine. And they have a hard time believing it was covid and they could have been fine without vaccine.

I think it will be very hard to convince ppl otherwise

In eretz yostoel the gedolim came out strong to take the shot
In USA not so much

Rabbi scheiner z’l
Rabbi twersky z’l

My aunt's brother had a stroke after getting vaccinated.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 10:02 am
PinkFridge wrote:
What about acetaminophen?

No anti-inflammatory prior to vaccination is recommended. It is based on research which shows levels of antibodies are lower when children were given them prior to vaccination for other diseases.

It is unclear whether this is also true for adults taking the COVID vaccine and whether it has any impact but why take the chance,

It is not as if one has terrible immediate pain when taking the vaccine. All I can say is that among all of the people I know who received the vaccine, no one had any kind of serious side effects. A sore arm; an itchy arm and a bit of ache in the deltoid muscle were the most common - everyone had that side effect - even those like myself who don't get a sore arm from the flu shot.

For the second shot a few of us felt a bit tired and maybe had a headache but we are alter kockers who generally live with a low level of aches and pains normally and so we were monitoring our bodies and texting back and forth over the slightest twinge. I mean I sometimes take a short afternoon nap so if I take a nap a day after the vaccination, is that a side effect? LOL

The feeling of liberation knowing I am safe from serious disease or death is just amazing and wonderful. Being able to see people and do things without wondering whether I have endangered myself Very Happy

There is a study that I read about yesterday which shows that a statistically high number of people who did NOT have any or serious symptoms of COVID are now experiencing some long term symptoms. In other words, weeks after the recovered from a mild or non-symptomatic bout (as measured by tests), they now have some of the "Long Haul" symptoms. This was true of children in the study as well so those who think children might be spared because they did not have serious cases initially might be proved to be wrong.

The impact of the disease is so chimeric - it is the reason why people are rightfully scared of it. Old people survive - young people die - healthy people with no underlying conditions get seriously ill or die. It is as if some capricious spirit was just randomly selecting outcomes.

Why risk it when there is a vaccine and even without the vaccine, there are now very valid studies showing that wearing masks effectively drops the rate of the disease in the community. A good mask protects others and selfishly if people want to think about themselves and not others - IT PROTECTS THE WEARER because it reduces the viral load especially when people also engage in social distancing. But masks also provide protection when worn properly and when they are "good" masks.

HealthCoach

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 10:25 pm
https://www.lifesitenews.com/n.....chers

https://healthimpactnews.com/2.....ines/

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 8:58 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:

The feeling of liberation knowing I am safe from serious disease or death is just amazing and wonderful. Being able to see people and do things without wondering whether I have endangered myself Very Happy

But not according to the cdc....
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics