Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S/o people dying from the vaccine
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:26 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Proof?
For one, Someone, on this site, who was related to at least one of those gedolim, said as much.
And it was all over the news at the time.

Last edited by shabbatiscoming on Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:26 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Also, there is no way to know if he didnt already have covid in his body without symptoms and just didnt know it.

Would you concede though, if that is the case it would be technically impossible to prove either way.

I do know of 2 people who did not feel well from first dose, were hesitant to take second dose & were convinced to and they did die the day of the second dose. How many stories like this would it take to make people doubt the safety for some of the population? B"h it is not overly rampant but it looks like not everyone can handle this mrna thing. And I do not feel inclined to kill or harm them by demanding they vaccinate to save other people.

I also know of other neighborhood stories that I will not include in case the stories are inaccurate.

But vaccine damages? I know a bunch, not second hand.

Honestly, I do not know if most people report it. But normally one is entitled to payment for damages, even for like bells palsy. I know of many of that arm, shoulder, face a month later, still affected. I know of quite a few of allergic reactions too, heart racing, fainting. Vomiting, fever.

If you brush it away & do not report you are doing no one a service. Only this data if big enough will push for perfecting it further to be even safer. So please if you vaccinate take the time to report any and all symptoms, even a simple one like severe fatigue. Without your feedback they cannot improve.

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:31 pm
amother [ Bronze ] wrote:
Show proof that they didn't already have Covid

I can't.

In such a case I don't think anyone can prove anything.

But the fact that nobody will ever, ever, ever admit that this vax might sometimes cause adverse reactions - both mild and severe - that there is always, always something else to blame but never the vax - is very suspicious and alarming to me.

People are having odd symptoms after vaccine. Some people have died. Could it be coincidental? Maybe. But we can't even admit that just maybe it's not and it needs looking into? Nobody is concerned that when this stuff was tested on animals 30% of them died?

I really wish I could believe this vax is some magic that will protect me and save the world. It would feel much better to believe this. But I don't.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:34 pm
Something has not been tested. A person that got the vaccine and then gets the virus in between doses. sadly there are many deaths but people say well he got only one dose only then caught covid and died from covid. How about the vaccine causes an effect to the person trying to now heal from the illness that he is vaccinated from.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:43 pm
There does seem to be a strange correlation between those who had recently gotten the first vaccine & caught covid before receiving the second vaccine, and some unusual outcomes.

The young pregnant mom who passed in Israel caught covid from her husband who had recently received the first vaxx. One story amongst a number of other atypical stories relating to the first vaxx followed by a covid infection.

It's stupid to deny people the right to sort through this information. I'm not an anti vaxxer for suggesting that if people are prone to atypical covid infections if they contract covid between the first & second vaxx, that is important data that should be studied. People need to know when they are vulnerable and need to protect themselves accordingly.

Rappel

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:45 pm
https://faqs.in.gov/hc/en-us/a.....shot-

Ladies, I present for your observation and discussion, the full list of the component ingredients in the Pfizer vaccine. (It is mixed with saline solution before injection, so feel free to add it mentally.)

Consider what's in front of you. Do your research. And then tell me which component or combinations of components kills people, because I haven't found one yet.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:47 pm
Why not squirt one shot in your chulent then the whole family will be protected. It's practically salt water with some other stuff

Rappel

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:50 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:

But the fact that nobody will ever, ever, ever admit that this vax might sometimes cause adverse reactions - both mild and severe - that there is always, always something else to blame but never the vax - is very suspicious and alarming to me.

I agree. No medicine, especially not a new one, has no adverse effect.

I think people's responses are very polarised because they're scared and want reassurance that their choice is correct.

So cancel out the black and white thinking you hear around you, and do your own research. It's all out there, every last document. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

For my part, I've done my reading, and I finally got my second dose last night.

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:00 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
I can't.

In such a case I don't think anyone can prove anything.

People are having odd symptoms after vaccine. Some people have died. Could it be coincidental? Maybe. But we can't even admit that just maybe it's not and it needs looking into? Nobody is concerned that when this stuff was tested on animals 30% of them died?

I really wish I could believe this vax is some magic that will protect me and save the world. It would feel much better to believe this. But I don't.

30% of lab animals died? I just did extensive research and can't find this information anywhere. Can you please post the link supporting this statement?
ETA: It has to be from a reputable source, like the CDC, Mayo Clinic, etc.

zaq

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:01 pm
I know a guy who died three days after getting his second shot. As he was leaving the vaccine center, he crossed the street against the light and was hit by a car.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:03 pm
Wouldn’t joke about it- seems if it does happen it is a very tiny percentage statistically speaking
Wishing everyone health and happiness
Moshiach now!

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:05 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Why not squirt one shot in your chulent then the whole family will be protected. It's practically salt water with some other stuff

ha. A restaurant once told people not to come in if they're anti-vax. (measles outbreak time) so someone posted on one of the review sites to watch out bec. he puts vaccines in his fries. I was like. omg. I wish I can serve my kids fries instead of taking them to the doctors office.
chulent will do in a jiffy, but I prefer the fries.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:06 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
There does seem to be a strange correlation between those who had recently gotten the first vaccine & caught covid before receiving the second vaccine, and some unusual outcomes.

The young pregnant mom who passed in Israel caught covid from her husband who had recently received the first vaxx. One story amongst a number of other atypical stories relating to the first vaxx followed by a covid infection.

Are you really saying that the fact that her husband had had the vaccine made her react to the Covid differently? Sorry that makes no sense.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:17 pm
I think there's a real possibility that some people are getting covid from going out to get the shot, not from the shot itself. I don't know what it's like in Israel, but where I am in the US (tristate), you have to go to a center , stand on a partly socially distanced line, and then after you get it, you sit for fifteen minutes in a room with a lot of other people, hopefully six feet apart from everyone. If you have been basically isolating up until then, and never spending more than five minutes in one indoor location without moving around, etc, this is your biggest exposure. And none of this includes if you use public transportation to get there.

It's a fixable problem in theory, but difficult right now in the US where you often can't really choose where you go for your shot- you take the first one you can get. Hopefully an increase in supply helps.

yc

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:22 pm
The problem is that even if someone dies from the vaccine, it can't be proven. Many people have underlying medical issues which can be blamed as the cause of death. My neighbor who is in his 50's had to be rushed to the emergency room after the vaccine with erratic heart rate which skyrocketed, dipped and back. He had to have an emergency stent procedure done. He is now taking a whole arsenal of heart medication. In the hospital (in Jerusalem) the nurses in the cardio ward told him that the number of cardiac patients has quadrupled since the vaccine rollout. Can it be proven that there is a direct link? correlation doesn't always equal causation. but it might be more than correlation. To say there are no side effects of a vaccine is not realistic. There are possible side effects to all vaccines and medications, but statistically how many experience extreme side effects is an open question here and for the covid vaccine will not be known probably for months/years to come.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:31 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Are you really saying that the fact that her husband had had the vaccine made her react to the Covid differently? Sorry that makes no sense.

No, it does make sense.

The vaccine essentially lays out a map for the body to respond to a covid infection. It does not actually introduce antibodies, as it does not contain virus, but rather, it gives the body the tools to create antibodies if infected.

How long does the body take from the vaccine to building a full roadmap for antibodies in case of infection?

Could something theoretically go haywire during the process, leading to an atypical strain being introduced in the person's body if he does contract covid shortly after the first vaccine?

Well, why not? Sorry, but your response to me makes no sense.

Anything is possible, and if people are more at risk if they contract covid between immunizations, they should be informed about the need to be more careful about protecting themselves during that time period.

You know what's stupid? Blowing off people's concerns.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:32 pm
My friend's family member had some health issues so took the vaccine as recommended. After the first shot the person had a strong reaction but was told it's normal - the body is building immunity. Within 24 hours after getting the second shot, the person was no longer living.

It's not common, but there is a small amount of people who had a severe reaction or passed on after having both doses.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:35 pm
if underlying medical issues are a risk factor for the vaccine as well as covid virus itself, then we're really up the creek...

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:35 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
No, it does make sense.

The vaccine essentially lays out a map for the body to respond to a covid infection. It does not actually introduce antibodies, as it does not contain virus, but rather, it gives the body the tools to create antibodies if infected.

How long does the body take from the vaccine to building a full roadmap for antibodies in case of infection?

Could something theoretically go haywire during the process, leading to an atypical strain being introduced in the person's body if he does contract covid shortly after the first vaccine?

Well, why not? Sorry, but your response to me makes no sense.

Anything is possible, and if people are more at risk if they contract covid between immunizations, they should be informed about the need to be more careful about protecting themselves during that time period.

You know what's stupid? Blowing off people's concerns.

Her husband had the first vaccine does, not her. So yes, it's a very big stretch to suggest that the fact that her husband caught it after his first shot, somehow effected the way she reacted to it as well.

There's much more data to suggest that the new mutations can have a negative affect on pregnant women. But, pin all the blames on the vaccine if that makes you feel better.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:42 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
You misunderstood the posts.

Her husband had the first vaccine does, not her. And the poster I was responding to knew that and is suggesting that the fact that her husband caught it after his first shot, somehow effected the way she reacted to it as well. Which makes absolutely no sense at all.

You responded to me.

How are new covid strains introduced in the first place? How does a virus mutate? You believe that it does mutate, correct?

"The UK strain"
"The South African strain"
Etc.

So why is it implausible that if during the initial process of creating the antibody roadmap following vaccination, someone were to contract covid, the likelihood of contracting it as an odd strain could be greater? And that strain could theoretically be passed on. Why not?

I'm not suggesting this as fact, I'm suggesting it as theory. Personally, I would think that those who do not have antibodies should be more cautious between the first and second vaccines. I'm not suggesting this as fact, but as a hypothesis grounded in some anecdotals.

The second vaccine should hopefully put those worries to rest.

Personally, as someone who has not had covid, and is not eligible for the vaccine yet, when my husband, who is eligible, recieved his first dose, I sort of tried to stay away from him for that first week. He himself already had antibodies, so I wasn't particularly concerned about him. But yes, I have my questions about those who contract covid between vaccine doses.

This vaccine is new. It's OK to wonder about it. It's healthy.
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics