Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Why Some Orthodox Jewish Women Won’t Get Vaccinated
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Thistle

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:00 pm
fleetwood wrote:
But the study will basically need to include millions who have to be actively trying to get pregnant...

If you want to prove the vaccine does not effect fertility you need to do the study correctly, otherwise don't advertise something that you don't know. And don't expect people to run to take a vaccine that they did not do a proper study for. It's not my concern if the study is "difficult" for the company to do...if I am injecting myself with something I want to know that due diligence was done.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:01 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I was talking about during the pandemic. Giving examples of how you don't have freedom to do whatever you want Bec it effects others. That's the reason you stayed home.
I never compared that to vaccine. I was just answering the another who said her health her choice...but that's not true.

Ah okay just making sure you don't make that argument against me not taking the vaccine Smile
As that is different than being sick and going out in public, or eating peanuts next to someone with an airborne allergy.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:01 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Your freedom to make health decisions ends once it effects my health....which is what happened when many defied the government during the pandemic.

Coercing people to take the vaccine risks THEIR health!

There is no conclusive evidence that masking and lockdowns worked. States that did not have
lockdowns and mask mandates did as well or better than states that did. There are COUNTRIES that
did not have lockdowns or mask mandates that did better than countries that did.

And as others have pointed out, you did not criticize BLM for defying lockdown orders.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:04 pm
amother [ Dimgray ] wrote:
What we do know is that there was a lot of miscarriages due to covid itself. So theres that. No vaccine has ever caused fertility issues, so probably this doesn't either. You can't prove it, but scientists can make educated assessments.

We don't know that vaccines don't cause fertility problems. There is a HUGE increase in INFERTILITY.

The vaccine inserts state that the vaccine has NOT been studied for its effects on fertility. Or cancer.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:07 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Btw,by truth,I meant..that a large number of Orthodox women are not getting the vaccine. This is absolutely true..just read imamother!

I know tons that did get the vaccine. In the 35 plus range. I can see why the younger ones are skeptical. They have that right

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:07 pm
[quote="Crookshanks"]Ah okay just making sure you don't make that argument against me not taking the vaccine Smile
As that is different than being sick and going out in public, or eating peanuts next to someone with an airborne allergy.[/quote

No. I'm not saying it harms me if u don't get vaxxed. Those examples are not comparable.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:10 pm
[quote="fleetwood"]
Crookshanks wrote:
Ah okay just making sure you don't make that argument against me not taking the vaccine Smile
As that is different than being sick and going out in public, or eating peanuts next to someone with an airborne allergy.[/quote

No. I'm not saying it harms me if u don't get vaxxed. Those examples are not comparable.

Wonderful. As I fully support the right of 20 years olds who got sick already to not take the vaccine, myself included. I do have a lot of family and friends who have taken it though Smile

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:11 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Coercing people to take the vaccine risks THEIR health!

There is no conclusive evidence that masking and lockdowns worked. States that did not have
lockdowns and mask mandates did as well or better than states that did. There are COUNTRIES that
did not have lockdowns or mask mandates that did better than countries that did.

And as others have pointed out, you did not criticize BLM for defying lockdown orders.

I didn't criticize or defend them ,I'm confused why you are bringing it up.

As for the vaccine..I honestly don't care if u don't vaxx. But I did care during the pandemic when people did things that affected my health. So yes..your freedom ends when it effects me. Don't get vaxxed,I honestly could care less.. really. Nobody is coercing you. Don't get it! I don't care!

keym

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:11 pm
I've said before, I'm nuanced on the vaccine.
I and my husband took it, after checking to confirm that we don't have antibodies.
I'm holding off on giving it to my teens due to specific medical concerns.
What this article is missing us that nuance.
The Orthodox Jews who are declining the vaccine because they have antibodies. And are holding off on the vaccine so long as they have antibodies.
The lack of tests available last March and April means that many, many, many had it unconfirmed. Antibody tests confirmed it retroactively.
My relative who had symptoms and who's spouse was hospitalized and confirmed COVID. She still has antibodies. She tests every month. She will get the vaccine when her antibodies dip below the number her doctor recommended.
That's the type of nuance the NYT article is missing.
She doesn't come up in the vaccinated numbers, not in the positive case numbers, but she's not being apathetic about community health, nor is she believing conspiracy theories.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:13 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I didn't criticize or defend them ,I'm confused why you are bringing it up.

As for the vaccine..I honestly don't care if u don't vaxx. But I did care during the pandemic when people did things that affected my health. So yes..your freedom ends when it effects me. Don't get vaxxed,I honestly could care less.. really. Nobody is coercing you. Don't get it! I don't care!

I am happy to hear that you don't believe in coercing people to get the vaccine.

But others ARE coercing people - threatened with being fired, denied going to school or college.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:13 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
We don't know that vaccines don't cause fertility problems. There is a HUGE increase in INFERTILITY.

The vaccine inserts state that the vaccine has NOT been studied for its effects on fertility. Or cancer.

There is not a huge increase in infertility!! How can you possibly say that when the vaccine has only been available for a few months. Make this argument again once people trying for a year after the vaccine can't get pregnant. But saying it now..is ludicrous.

Mommyg8

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:16 pm
fleetwood wrote:
There is not a huge increase in infertility!! How can you possibly say that when the vaccine has only been available for a few months. Make this argument again once people trying for a year after the vaccine can't get pregnant. But saying it now..is ludicrous.

The mechanism behind the new technology of this vaccine was developed years ago, and this particular vaccine was already being given out (under controlled circumstances) for over a year.

As for your last question - if you will brush up on the topic of statistics you will understand how it's possible to do studies without testing the entire population.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:18 pm
amother [ Thistle ] wrote:
With long term studies with a control group. But they eliminated the control group.

THIS! States Officials who accepted bribes (donations) from Pharmaceutical Industry, have
coerced many previously unvaxxed people to vax. This ELIMINATES the control group, the
smoking gun, that can conclusively prove that vaccines cause more harm than good.

Imagine if the Tobacco Industry were able to coerce everyone to smoke - then we would never
have been able to prove that smoking causes cancer, heart disease, stroke and emphysima.
It was Smoker vs Non-Smoker studies that proved that.

And the Pharmaceutical Industry FEARS a Vax vs UnVax Study so they have bribed officials to
coerce the Unvaxxed to Vax to eliminate the Control Group!

Last edited by #BestBubby on Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Mayflower

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:20 pm
fleetwood wrote:

But this is exactly why people are hesitant to take the vaccine. It has ONLY been available for a few months, hasnt been tested for longer than six months and the study was stopped. How can you coerce people to take it if we know nothing about it? And it is not fda approved yet (and if the fda approves it without longer studies then they lose their credibility) so not sure why people (many of whom have antibodies) should have to take a vaccine we know very little about Banging head

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:22 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I know tons that did get the vaccine. In the 35 plus range. I can see why the younger ones are skeptical. They have that right

I think that the vaccine great for people my age but I would also tell my grandchildren not to go to seminary in Israel if it means having to be vaccinated. They are probably in very little danger from the virus.
Pregnant women, however, are in danger from the virus.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:22 pm
fleetwood wrote:

A Huge Increase in Infertility over the past 30 years.

The older vaccines MAY be a factor. The vaccine inserts specifically state that the vaccine has NOT
been tested for its effects on fertility.

amother
Iris

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Look at the recent threads on Covid Vaccines.

Haven’t found anything cogent or intelligent there.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:56 pm
amother [ Mayflower ] wrote:
In other words, you dont have an argument and just dont want to hear what anyone else has to say. And the mods will go along with it and remove the post because you decide that its "offensive" when its not. Its ok, the one sided censorship on Imamother is not new, we all know that liberals get posts removed because they disagree with it, not because its offensive. It shows that I am right but you are too scared to admit it so you will censor it. Sad that imamother is going along with this nonsense and not allowing people to have a voice if its not the "right" voice. But keep removing posts (and not just you but this has been happening several times on imamother where posters had imamother remove posts that disagreed with them) and see if you can still get push people to comply with your black and white way of thinking about a vaccine that we know very little about. The more you censor the more we know that we are right about what is going on and stand up against it so thank you for that.

So it's ok that you called me a jew hater. You see nothing wrong with your comment.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:57 pm
amother [ Iris ] wrote:
Haven’t found anything cogent or intelligent there.

That says more about you than the arguments.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 1:02 pm
Wow guys let's back down a little from personal attacks so this thread doesn't get shut down.
Page 5 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics