Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Fully vaccinated with - PSA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Outerspace

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 9:43 pm
amother [ Magnolia ] wrote:
OP - I think the most important question is how many of these patients died?
If none, then just imagine they had a bad flu, its miserable and not fun but everyone should calm down!!

srsly? do u think all non vaxxed died of covid? BH im alive and well 1.5yr post covid

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 9:49 pm
amother [ Alyssum ] wrote:
But still indeed... A medical professional wouldn't state it in this fashion. They'd would state that Covid cases are increasing rapidly, and we have vaccinated individuals among them. And they'd give an idea of the numbers they're talking about, so not to create undue fear. The choice of words that OP used can set off panic in the vaccinated individuals. That's why the way professionals phrase their words carefully. And that is what triggered my radar here. I'm in the medical field, for reference sake.

In other words, you want the doctors and govt to downplay the severity of covid, at least for vaccinated people. But when Trump downplayed covid then he was vilified even though he didnt want to cause panic which seems to be the same reasoning you are using when you want to downplay the severity of covid for vaccinated people. And when it came to the death rate for covid, you certainly didnt downplay it by calculating the rate per 100,000 vs the amount of people who survived even though more people survived than died. So you want to distort the data for your benefit and agenda even as the vaccine is failing. Got it. Thank you for openly admitting it.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 10:00 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
In other words, you want the doctors and govt to downplay the severity of covid, at least for vaccinated people. But when Trump downplayed covid then he was vilified even though he didnt want to cause panic which seems to be the same reasoning you are using when you want to downplay the severity of covid for vaccinated people. And when it came to the death rate for covid, you certainly didnt downplay it by calculating the rate per 100,000 vs the amount of people who survived even though more people survived than died. So you want to distort the data for your benefit and agenda even as the vaccine is failing. Got it. Thank you for openly admitting it.

Well…. No. That’s not what she was saying at all. I think you completely misunderstood what she was even talking about?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 10:39 pm
Here's my experience, I was vaccinated a couple of months ago (moderna) got covid last week from someone was was not vaccinated but had covid for second time (that person had only a cold with sore throat and decided to test for some reason). I unknowingly passed it on to 2 people who were vaccinated as well, one with moderna and one with j&j. The j&j person got full blown case and moderna was more mild. Ye get tested if you don't feel well. But I Wouldn't panic because I me it seems like covid will be here to stay for the long haul and we just have to learn to deal with it.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 10:47 pm
amother [ Melon ] wrote:
6 weeks? Who the heck will inject themselves every 6 weeks

And does that include the first two weeks or not? That would be four weeks. Sounds expensive.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 12:29 am
OP, did you see anyone test positive that had a positive covid test in the past? (Regardless of vaccine status)

amother
Marigold

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 3:21 am
I want to know if anyone who had covid but was NOT vaxxed is getting the delta variant real bad? or is it only the already vaxxed and unvaxxed+never had covid ppl?

Fascinated

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 10:57 pm
Curious if your case post-Moderna was mild? Symptoms/duration?

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Aug 29 2021, 11:02 pm
amother [ Marigold ] wrote:
I want to know if anyone who had covid but was NOT vaxxed is getting the delta variant real bad? or is it only the already vaxxed and unvaxxed+never had covid ppl?

No. People who had Covid and didn’t vax are either not getting it again or just getting it mildly.
The media hype will tell you otherwise but real life has facts.

imorethanamother

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 12:18 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
No. People who had Covid and didn’t vax are either not getting it again or just getting it mildly.

Untrue. Antibodies from having Covid wear off relatively quickly. Someone who had it in December no longer had antibodies in May. Everyone keeps saying "I have antibodies", but I don't know anyone outside of the medical establishment (and even then) who tests themselves every few weeks to make sure.

Unfortunately, I also know people who had it really badly and now have it really badly again. They're shocked. I'm so tired of all this misinformation.

amother
Bellflower

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 12:23 am
imorethanamother wrote:
Untrue. Antibodies from having Covid wear off relatively quickly. Someone who had it in December no longer had antibodies in May. Everyone keeps saying "I have antibodies", but I don't know anyone outside of the medical establishment (and even then) who tests themselves every few weeks to make sure.

Unfortunately, I also know people who had it really badly and now have it really badly again. They're shocked. I'm so tired of all this misinformation.

Studies coming out of Israel are showing that immunity from having covid is better then getting the vaccine.
Ppl who had covid are getting sick. More are not getting sick.
Ppl who are vaccinated are getting sick. More are not getting sick

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 12:26 am
imorethanamother wrote:

3 vaccine boosters in just a few months(and still being contagious along with that) is a pretty quick wear off I’d think.

Fascinated

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 12:58 am
https://mycovidjourney.com/202.....tion/

Excellent source of real information from an ICU frum doctor in Maryland. Pulmonologist.
He addressed this very issue. Plus the recent articles.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:00 am
Fascinated wrote:
https://mycovidjourney.com/2021/08/29/is-vaccination-better-than-prior-infection/

Excellent source of real information from an ICU frum doctor in Maryland. Pulmonologist.
He addressed this very issue. Plus the recent articles.

Article screams propaganda. Fact is Israel is saying that everyone is eligible for a booster after 5 months. 2 shots for 5 months of immunity?!????
How is that superior.
Explain the facts on the ground.
Israel is the most vaccinated country. Look at them.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:10 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:

How about my own knowledge of people getting it twice and being very Ill and dying .

amother
Lightyellow

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:13 am
fleetwood wrote:
How about my own knowledge of people getting it twice and being very Ill and dying .

Was that recent?

amother
Eggshell

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:18 am
When will people realize the vaccine is causing more damage then good. Dont label me anti vaax , I take the flu shot yearly. I had covid so didn't take the vaccine. Now im seeing most vaccinated people getting sick and many hospitalized. Scary. Glad I had covid cuz possibly would've taken the vaccine.
I was closely exposed to covid many times and didnt get it again (had it 12 months ago) all my vaccinated neighbors have covid now , I spent alot of time with them. And I didnt get it again.

amother
Eggshell

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:19 am
fleetwood wrote:

Did they take the vaccine after having it? Because I am seeing this with people who had it and then took the vaccine.

amother
Alyssum

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:30 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Article screams propaganda. Fact is Israel is saying that everyone is eligible for a booster after 5 months. 2 shots for 5 months of immunity?!????
How is that superior.
Explain the facts on the ground.
Israel is the most vaccinated country. Look at them.

Anything that comes out of the mouth of the medical establishment = propaganda.
Anything that comes out of the mouth of anecdotes or the laymen = science.

If it feeds the personal bias, it will automatically be interpreted that way. Even if one pretends to be objective.

amother
Magnolia

Post Mon, Aug 30 2021, 8:31 am
amother [ Outerspace ] wrote:
srsly? do u think all non vaxxed died of covid? BH im alive and well 1.5yr post covid

No u missed my point. How many people now in general who have covid are dying? Barely any... so why are we so fixated with it? It's like getting the flu at this point
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics