Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
S/o bought a house crazy market. Let's daven for each other
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 10:48 pm
Strongmama, are we in?

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 11:07 pm
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
Not so crazy at all. In so many cases the broker does very very little.

You're looking at this from the perspective of a buyer.

As a seller that sold her house recently, I understand the value of a real estate agent.

And as a mortgage broker, I saw how much effort they put in behind the scenes to keep the transaction running smoothly. Not always are both the buyer and seller aware of everything that goes into a smoothly executed sale. And once in a while when they do represent what ends up being an easy deal... I'm happy for them.

StrongMomma

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 11:07 pm
amother [ Butterscotch ] wrote:
Strongmama, are we in?

Yes, I’m davening!

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 10:11 am
Hi, I’d like to join please!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 10:14 am
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Hi, I’d like to join please!

Now that the thread's been revived I'm sure you'll get a shidduch soon. It's my pleasure as OP to make the shidduchim official but everyone should feel free to do it themselves. No pm-ing necessary so you can stay amother.

amother
Eggshell

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 10:39 am
A big Rav once told us segula when we were so desperate to find a house and it was so impossible - to daven for Hashem to find a house. His house burnt down many years ago and it still hasn't been rebuilt! May we all find our temporary dwellings and help build Hashems as well!!

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 10:41 am
Posting to see if I’m amother Smokey. LOL I don’t remember which post was me!

ETA yes that’s me.

I’m in the process of looking into something serious. We are so nervous as it involves some challenges and of course lots of $$$. Let’s Daven for each other today!

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 10:48 am
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:

FYI you can tell which post is you because it will have an Edit button on the upper right corner under the Quote button

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 11:01 am
Can I join? This market is utter insanity. We have the money, we really do bh. We have a down payment and pre-approval for a nice amount. But there is nothing nothing nothing nothing in our budget. It's so hard. 😳

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 1:09 pm
amother [ Eggshell ] wrote:
A big Rav once told us segula when we were so desperate to find a house and it was so impossible - to daven for Hashem to find a house. His house burnt down many years ago and it still hasn't been rebuilt! May we all find our temporary dwellings and help build Hashems as well!!

This is the gadlus of this rav: it didn't "work" for him but that doesn't mean that this isn't what we're supposed to do. And maybe he didn't hear no heheard not yet so he's still davening.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 1:11 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:

ETA yes that’s me.

I’m in the process of looking into something serious. We are so nervous as it involves some challenges and of course lots of $$$. Let’s Daven for each other today!

thanks for the update! I hope all goes well.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 1:13 pm
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
Can I join? This market is utter insanity. We have the money, we really do bh. We have a down payment and pre-approval for a nice amount. But there is nothing nothing nothing nothing in our budget. It's so hard. 😳

Ginger, if you're reading this you have a shidduch.
Everyone can join, all the time. You just might not get a shidduch right away but I'm sure that when everyone davens for her match she's having the t hread in mind too.

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 1:17 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
FYI you can tell which post is you because it will have an Edit button on the upper right corner under the Quote button

Oh thank you that helps!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating