Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Which one doesn't belong?
  Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

lkwdmommy




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 3:49 pm
I guess I should try another one.

Bris
Upsherin
Bar Mitzvah
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 4:46 pm
lkwdmommy wrote:
I guess I should try another one.

Bris
Upsherin
Bar Mitzvah


Upsherin- the other 2 start with a B and it is the only one that I heard of of people giving Pechlach

Bris- all others can be planed years in advance

Bar Mitzvah- The boy has a some what of a say on how the Simcha will be

Roses
Dandelions
fox glove
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 5:00 pm
Bris & bar mitzvah are doareisa. Upsherin not everyone goes by only cutting hair first time by 3
Back to top

lkwdmommy




 
 
    
 

Post Fri, Mar 11 2022, 12:06 am
GLUE wrote:
Upsherin- the other 2 start with a B and it is the only one that I heard of of people giving Pechlach

Bris- all others can be planed years in advance

Bar Mitzvah- The boy has a some what of a say on how the Simcha will be

Roses
Dandelions
fox glove

Roses. The others are weeds.

These answers are better than what I was thinking. At a bris and Upsherin, the boy cries. At a bar mitzvah he doesn't.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Mar 21 2022, 4:00 am
I hope it's fine that I write the next 3 options so that this game continues:

Wood Green, Lakewood, Friendswood
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 9:41 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I hope it's fine that I write the next 3 options so that this game continues:

Wood Green, Lakewood, Friendswood


Probably not the answer you are looking for,

Lakewood- I know people who live in a town with that name, not in any other towns name.

Wood Green-It has two words the other's are only one


Basket Ball
Soccer Ball
Playground Ball
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:43 am
GLUE wrote:
Probably not the answer you are looking for,

Lakewood- I know people who live in a town with that name, not in any other towns name.

Wood Green-It has two words the other's are only one


Basket Ball
Soccer Ball
Playground Ball


Playground ball - the others are for a specific sport


Tallis
Yarmulka
Shtreimel
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:48 am
birdie1 wrote:
Playground ball - the others are for a specific sport


Tallis
Yarmulka
Shtreimel


Tallis & shtreimel for married. Yarmulke also for boy.

Shtreimel only for chassidish, other for everyone.

Tallis shtreimel $$
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 9:30 am
Which one doesn't belong -

teacup
mug
glass
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 10:18 am
simcha4 wrote:
Which one doesn't belong -

teacup
mug
glass


glass- it does not have a handle

Ave.
Boulevard
Way
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 10:32 am
dankbar wrote:
Bris & bar mitzvah are doareisa. Upsherin not everyone goes by only cutting hair first time by 3


I just saw this now, it reminded me of when I noticed a neighbor's almost 2 yr. old son had a haircut.
When I asked his mother if they don't have the minhag of waiting until 3 yrs. old, she responded jokingly, "we have the minhag of cutting our son's hair when I first see lice in his hair!" Smile

We are nohag to give a boy his first haircut on his 3rd birthday. That was the first time I heard that some people give their son a haircut before 3.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 10:48 am
GLUE wrote:
glass- it does not have a handle

Ave.
Boulevard
Way


You got it!

Way

(Ave. and Blvd. are wide streets with trees on either side)

Menachem Begin
Ehud Barak
Moshe Katzav
Back to top

AmedeoAvogadro




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 2:35 pm
Moshe Katzav
He was president; the others were prime ministers

Noach, Mesushelach, Korach and Pinchas
Back to top

effess




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 2:28 am
Korach
The others lived very long lives

Paroh (during the slavery), Yitzchok, yeffes, Reuven
Back to top

AmedeoAvogadro




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 6:33 am
I actually meant mesushelach because the others are names of parshiyos....
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 9:03 pm
effess wrote:
Korach
The others lived very long lives

Paroh (during the slavery), Yitzchok, yeffes, Reuven


Paroh-He was the the only one not to learn Torah

Yeffes-He was not the oldest from either his Mother or Father
(Paroh, oldest son from father and maybe mother\Yitzchok,oldest son from mother\Reuven,oldest from both)

Rubies
Diamonds
Pearls
Back to top

effess




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 10:30 pm
Pearls, the others are stones

B, T, S, Y
Back to top

cupcake613




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 10:55 pm
effess wrote:
Pearls, the others are stones

B, T, S, Y


S - it is the only one that is not in alphabetical order.

Tissues, toilet paper, paper towel.
Back to top

effess




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 11:05 pm
cupcake613 wrote:
S - it is the only one that is not in alphabetical order.

Also the only one that as far as I know is not a word.

Tissues, toilet paper, paper towel.

Tissues- the others are on a cardboard roll

Chaim
Gabby
Meir
Chana
Back to top

cupcake613




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 11:08 pm
effess wrote:
Tissues- the others are on a cardboard roll

Chaim
Gabby
Meir
Chana


Meir - it is the only four letter name.

Cholent, Kugel, chicken.
Back to top
Page 18 of 19   Previous  1  2  3 17  18  19  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
If you could buy ONE piece of jewelry
by amother
28 Thu, Apr 11 2024, 2:57 pm View last post
Tell me I'm not the only one!
by amother
106 Thu, Apr 11 2024, 2:49 pm View last post
[ Poll ] If you wear a Wacoal Minimizer, which one do you wear?
by amother
3 Thu, Apr 11 2024, 1:14 pm View last post
One Day Stopover in Zurich with Children
by amother
9 Sun, Apr 07 2024, 4:27 pm View last post
BP/flatbush babysitting for one year old that takes vouchers
by cereal
2 Wed, Apr 03 2024, 12:15 am View last post