Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
My Whatsapp isnt working, "Connecting" for the last hour
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Celeste

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:32 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Huh? You cant be serious. These things happen. The internet is not perfect, not even close.

How come their door keys aren't working, then?

https://www.israelnationalnews.....53840

number

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:32 pm

number

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:34 pm
amother [ Celeste ] wrote:
How come their door keys aren't working, then?

https://www.israelnationalnews.....53840
Well that could be a hacker.

amother
Celeste

amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
Interesting how it all went down after this story hit the news https://www.cbsnews.com/news/f.....0-03/

Thanks, you just provided an alternative motive to the one I had in my head, and a motive for data deleting and changing, other than the one I had in my head.

I might be able to sleep tonight thanks to you.

Laiya

No question it was hacked, question is who is responsible.

amother
Celeste

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:35 pm
number wrote:
Well that could be a hacker.

Of course it's a hacker.

The question is only who, and why. I like amother cerise's option better than mine. I think I'll stick with hers, even if it feels like drinking Kool Aid, sometimes the Kool Aid is the better option. And maybe she's right. I hope so.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:36 pm
I wonder what the explanation will be. An hour or two can meet with a made up explanation but not this long. This is beyond a server issue.

Probably related to a personal stock dump or anonymous whistle-blower. With an insider.

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:41 pm
Also here in Nijmegen 22:41, no whatsapp no insta no facebook. Here is Chickensoupprof from the Netherlands back to you

amother
NeonOrange

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:44 pm
"A company spokesperson said that it apologised for the problem but gave no indication of why the outage began or how long it might take to fix"

It's pretty obvious it's intentional. Otherwise they would've provided some excuse by now

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:44 pm
100% intentional. International communication is down. The question is what are they hiding. Why? Is this the cyber attack that head of world economic forum told us was coming ? Is it to detract and distract from whistle blowers and project Veritas drop?
It's frightening how powerless we the people are without a voice.

gold21

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:47 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Huh? You cant be serious. These things happen. The internet is not perfect, not even close.

I'm completely serious.

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:48 pm
If you are desperate for saying hello or have a quick chat cuz u miss insta/fb/whatsapp just PM me xoxo

Raisin

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:48 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
100% intentional. International communication is down. The question is what are they hiding. Why? Is this the cyber attack that head of world economic forum told us was coming ? Is it to detract and distract from whistle blowers and project Veritas drop?
It's frightening how powerless we the people are without a voice.

hmmm google, twitter, reddit, signal and many other communication platforms are working just fine. No one is without a voice, you can contact most people in alternative ways.

Raisin

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:49 pm
altough it is true that there was possibly a wifi outtage where I live. But not 4g.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:49 pm
Raisin wrote:
hmmm google, twitter, reddit, signal and many other communication platforms are working just fine. No one is without a voice, you can contact most people in alternative ways.

These are not owned by FB and they don't have huge platforms (well Twitter does but it was also down for a little bit).

I would bet on this being phase 1 experiment of cutting down the power communication grid.

Raisin

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:50 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
These are not owned by FB and they don't have huge platforms (well Twitter does but it was also down for a little bit).

I would bet on this being phase 1 experiment of cutting down the power communication grid.

twitter was probably down due to having loads more people on. Google services seem fine.

Did you know you can call people on hangouts? First time I did that in a looooong time.

amother
Firethorn

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:52 pm
I'm bored and I miss my instagram feed

sequoia

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:54 pm
Telegram! Always up and running.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:54 pm
Raisin wrote:
twitter was probably down due to having loads more people on. Google services seem fine.

Did you know you can call people on hangouts? First time I did that in a looooong time.

You can also call people on a phone LOL

grace413

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:58 pm
amother [ Bone ] wrote:
It’d be interesting to know how many ppl are about losing their minds being unable to connect.

Not losing my mind but rather laughing at myself over how dependent I've become on these platforms.

But I'm in one country and most of friends are in a different country and whatsapp is how we keep in touch.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics