Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Most indestructable (but nice) Kitchen cabinets I can buy?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 4:52 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
They go to Brooklyn I believe I have no issue sharing give me an email address will send you everything

Thanks a mil.

If you or anyone else can include a kitchen contract that you feel included everything needed (with name and amount of money omitted, Id love that)

(email address removed by Mod to keep it from being spammed)

amother
Yolk

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 4:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks a mil.

If you or anyone else can include a kitchen contract that you feel included everything needed (with name and amount of money omitted, Id love that)

(email address removed by Mod to keep it from being spammed)

Sent

farmom

Post Sun, Dec 05 2021, 6:08 pm
My designer wanted me to use FunderMax. It's even used in outdoor playgrounds and is, if not indestructible, very strong. I went with a much cheaper MDF

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 2:53 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
I do think that plywood is a better material than MDF for boxes and I have asked that question directly to the owner at Wellsford Cabinetry, which is my high-end brand. But I agree with you that MDF is more dimensionally stable and therefore is the material of choice for slab doors or the panel in recessed panel doors.

Yes. This is exactly what I was told and ended up doing cuz I wanted painted cabinets.

amother
Dandelion

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 3:03 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Fabuwood is an Asian stock line. Their boxes are 1/2" plywood. Most Asian cabinet lines have a plywood box.

In American lines, plywood boxes are often an upgrade but almost always are available.

In general, more expensive cabinets have better finishes and thicker wood veneers.

Fabuwood by now is mostly all American made. Almost everything is produced here. Not all their cabinets are from the same materials. They have all different qualities and price ranges.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen