Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
List of people who got covid recently despite vaccinated
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:42 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Again that’s the problem with mistaking correlation for causation.
Perhaps the monoclonal antibodies did not work effectively enough in her case or were administered too late.

No...the infusion caused her to stopped breathing....she was fine right before she started it.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:44 am
gold21 wrote:
So she had an allergic reaction?
I'm sorry to hear that.
That's ONE (1) anecdotal report.

If I told you the same thing, but about the vaccine, what would you respond?

Unfortunately, allergic reactions are possible to nearly anything and everything.

I hope that your sister's sister in law is okay now.

My point was...she is probably not the only one. But no one speaks about it. Everyone just rushes to get this treatment with nary a thought.

She is ok now but it was scary. Thanks.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:45 am
amother [ Aconite ] wrote:
Sorry about that. But once again, you have the strangest out of the box personal stories. You know more people that tragically died from covid, you say all the people you know getting covid now are unvaxxed, and now you add that you have personal story about the ineffectiveness of MAB. The good news is mab has shown to be very effective. Sorry about your tough situation.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=.....EMoVM

I know you aren't calling me a liar. Feel free to read all my posts on my experiences..I post under my screen name..I don't hide and I don't lie.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:49 am
fleetwood wrote:
And my sister's sis in law had mab,stopped breathing and had to be rushed to e.r. Funny how nobody mentions the harm from this treatment....

I'm sorry for her. But nobody is forcing anyone to take mab. People are being forced to take the vaccine despite its lack of long term safety studies and it's clearly dropping efficacy.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:57 am
amother [ Antiquewhite ] wrote:
I'm sorry for her. But nobody is forcing anyone to take mab. People are being forced to take the vaccine despite its lack of long term safety studies and it's clearly dropping efficacy.

I've never advocated for a mandate..never

But I do find it interesting that effects of mab or hqc etc...are not being publicized...

amother
IndianRed

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 7:59 am
SuperWify wrote:
What is Wrong with you???
Are you honestly saying it’s fair to make someone lose his job if he refuses to be vaccinated with a vaccine that has shown zero effect?

I'm saying that none of us make 'the rules', and that this is the reality we're living in. So decide what you're going to do for yourself (or, even, dare I say it, listen to daas Torah), and get on with it, accept the effect of your decision, done.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:01 am
fleetwood wrote:

But I do find it interesting that effects of mab or hqc etc...are not being publicized...

I find it interesting the adverse events from the vaxx are not being publicized, yet people are being forced to take it.

Laiya

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:09 am
fleetwood wrote:

I agree with this.

But there is a difference between telling healthy people to take something risky, and people who are already sick choosing to take something potentially risky.

The real answer should have been for our government to focus on repurposing already available drugs whose side effects are known.

amother
Iris

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:29 am
amother [ Cognac ] wrote:
Lighter then what?

Majority who get Omicron found it pretty light.

And most ppl get covid light in general.

And there are ppl with vaxx in news that died - is that light?

Heard a good one the other day. There are people who are stuck in March of 2020... Covid today is not what it used to be bh. Vaccinated ppl convince themselves that they had lighter symptoms because of their three jabs. Spoiler alert: most ppl have light symptoms, myself included, despite being unvaccinated. The covid of today is no different than flu or strep or common cold and thank god for that!! It's time everyone stops going crazy and learns to deal with it or we'll be busy with boosters and waves and strains forever and ever

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:35 am
amother [ Carnation ] wrote:
Yes, vaxxed can get Covid, but the symptoms are lighter.

I am sceptical of that claim.

Covid is also light for 90% of the unvaccinated.

And vaccinated are in hospital and dying.

MORE COVID DEATHS AFTER COVID VACCINE THAN BEFORE COVID VACCINE

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:38 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
What is the point of this thread?
No one thinks the vaccine prevents covid 100% of the time.
It lessens the severity.
Don't take it if you don't want to.

BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FORCING PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO TAKE VAX WHICH CAN INJURE AND KILL.

AND THE VAX IS USELESS. MORE COVID DEATHS AFYER THE VAX THAN BEFORE THE VAX!

lotus2525

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:38 am
amother [ Heather ] wrote:
Everyone knows that getting the vaccines won’t prevent getting covid but will lessen the severity of covid.
There was a vaccinated woman that died of covid. Has she not been vaccinated it would have been way worse.

Am I the only one wondering what could be worse than dying???????

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:41 am
fleetwood wrote:

Because there arent any.

unlike the vax they are safe.

unlike the vax they work.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:42 am
rmbg wrote:
Can you please explain how you can know this? I had Covid and it was mild. All my friends and family had mild covid. And none of us are vaccinated. Why would someone think they would have severe covid and might be hospitalized if not for the vaccine? People keep saying this and I just don’t get it.

I don't think most people under 50 would have severe covid, but can have moderate covid. I was coughing for 3 weeks, had chest pressure and pain, mild shortness of breathe amongst other symptoms. Most people I know had either that or loss of smell for a long time. Or the other half had very mild covid.

However, for people over 50 or those who want to avoid symptoms it is obvious. Get a covid vaccine. And the people I knew with delta did not have it milder just many had it for a second time so it was less because of t and b cell response.

I don't believe in mandates but pretending it makes sense for a 75 or 80 year old to get covid is ridiculous. And not respecting someone's choice even af age 25 to not have to have symptomatic covid doesn't make sense either.

Listing names of people who got covid when vaccinated shows you don't understand who you are arguing with because no one intelligent believes the vaccine prevents infection 100% of the time. Depending on the strain it has varying levels of protection against disease but importantly against symptomatic and severe disease which is the same with previous infections.

For the record, I'm not vaccinated and haven't worn a mask since May of 2020. I don't have a problem getting vaccinated though because I'm not afraid of the vaccine.

Why are people here so black and white. In real life, only really crazy people are so stubborn and extreme.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:43 am
#BestBubby wrote:
BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FORCING PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO TAKE VAX WHICH CAN INJURE AND KILL.

AND THE VAX IS USELESS. MORE COVID DEATHS AFYER THE VAX THAN BEFORE THE VAX!

Where are you being forced? I don't know one person who has been forced? And listing names of people who got covid won't be affective. Although probably by February there won't be any mandates anymore. But it's not like anyone has to actually follow them.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 8:47 am
fleetwood wrote:
My point was...she is probably not the only one. But no one speaks about it. Everyone just rushes to get this treatment with nary a thought.

She is ok now but it was scary. Thanks.

I usually feel like vehemently red in the face disagree with fleetwood on many current topics, but I stand with her on this.

I also personally know of multiple failures of MAB as well as very serious side effects. It is not all that. It also uses the new biotechnology by the way.

amother
Hibiscus

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:46 am
I can give you a list of women who took bc and got pregnant. Will you now stop bc?

amother
Cognac

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:46 am
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Where are you being forced? I don't know one person who has I been forced? And listing names of people who got covid won't be affective. Although probably by February there won't be any mandates anymore. But it's not like anyone has to actually follow them.

Mandates is forcing.
If you can’t go anywhere it’s forcing. If you must quit your job it is forcing.
Creating the fear of losing your job is forcing.

When the vaccine came out it was:
Live life, no more masks or social distancing.

Now it’s. Get a booster. Wear a mask. cancel holiday parties.

How does the shot help?

heidi wrote:
Are you dead?
No?
BH the vaccine worked

If the point of the vaccine is not to die then why mandates. It just protects the one that has the vaccine.
For those that had mild or asymptomatic covid this feels Rediculous.

And regarding even preventing death:
New Mexico Department of Health, deaths from vaccinated individuals from Nov. 15 to Dec. 13 are now in the double digits at 18.4%.

So what is the vaccine actually doing that 100s of ppl are fearful of losing their jobs.

amother
Cognac

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 9:51 am
amother [ Hibiscus ] wrote:
I can give you a list of women who took bc and got pregnant. Will you now stop bc?

There is forced bc now?

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:05 am
amother [ Antiquewhite ] wrote:
I find it interesting the adverse events from the vaxx are not being publicized, yet people are being forced to take it.

Except they are being publicized..
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics