Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
List of people who got covid recently despite vaccinated
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:09 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Because there arent any.

unlike the vax they are safe.

unlike the vax they work.

That's a lie! There are side effects swept under the rug! I've taken HQC for an arthritis issue..first of all it was easy to get unlike your lies that we can't get it. Second,I had pretty severe side effects and it was rough going. But nobody speaks about these side effects of mab or hqc...

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:15 am
fleetwood wrote:
Except they are being publicized..

Minimally at best. I haven't really heard much warning about adverse reactions to the vaccine besides for jj and blood clots. Oh, and how kids may get myocarditis but it is still way safer for them to vaccinate.

Esty 4

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:17 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Again that’s the problem with mistaking correlation for causation.
Perhaps the monoclonal antibodies did not work effectively enough in her case or were administered too late.

I personally know three ppl who reacted badly to this treatment

amother
Hibiscus

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:20 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Because there arent any.

unlike the vax they are safe.

unlike the vax they work.

YES THERE ARE (I can also write in caps...)

I know three ppl who had adverse reaction to it

monkeymamma

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 10:53 am
fleetwood wrote:
That's a lie! There are side effects swept under the rug! I've taken HQC for an arthritis issue..first of all it was easy to get unlike your lies that we can't get it. Second,I had pretty severe side effects and it was rough going. But nobody speaks about these side effects of mab or hqc...

Many people have side effects from medications, that is nothing new. But with covid vaccine, people are shoving these side effects under the rug and dismissing everyone who says they had side effects. So the people who are talking about the side effects from the vaccine and are dismissed are called "conspiracy theorists". But some of them are also talking about the side effects people are having from MAB. But they are "conspiracy theorists" so they are dismissed. Now you are saying that you know someone who had a side effect from MAB which essentially makes you a "conspiracy theorist". Congrats on joining the dark side.
Luckily, no one is forced to take mab but people are forced to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.
Now that you are a conspiracy theorist and understand that people can get side effects from medications, do you still deny that people are getting side effects from the covid vaccine? Do you still think that people should be forced to take it when there are no long term studies that is safe and its clear that its not effective in the short term either?

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:00 pm
amother [ Cognac ] wrote:
Mandates is forcing.
If you can’t go anywhere it’s forcing. If you must quit your job it is forcing.
Creating the fear of losing your job is forcing.

When the vaccine came out it was:
Live life, no more masks or social distancing.

Now it’s. Get a booster. Wear a mask. cancel holiday parties.

How does the shot help?

Are you referring to non Jewish people? What do I care.
In our yiddishe communities there are not any issues with being vaccinated or not and no restrictions so I don't feel anyone is being forced.

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:05 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Are you referring to non Jewish people? What do I care.
In our yiddishe communities there are not any issues with being vaccinated or not and no restrictions so I don't feel anyone is being forced.

Huh? No one in NYC can work without the no long term data shot... that is FORCE

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:09 pm
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
Huh? No one in NYC can work without the no long term data shot... that is FORCE

Really? Because businesses are really complying with that.... hahahahaha.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:11 pm
[quote="monkeymamma"]Many people have side effects from medications, that is nothing new. But with covid vaccine, people are shoving these side effects under the rug and dismissing everyone who says they had side effects. So the people who are talking about the side effects from the vaccine and are dismissed are called "conspiracy theorists". But some of them are also talking about the side effects people are having from MAB. But they are "conspiracy theorists" so they are dismissed. Now you are saying that you know someone who had a side effect from MAB which essentially makes you a "conspiracy theorist". Congrats on joining the dark side.
Luckily, no one is forced to take mab but people are forced to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.
Now that you are a conspiracy theorist and understand that people can get side effects from medications, do you still deny that people are getting side effects from the covid vaccine? Do you still think that people should be forced to take it when there are no long term studies that is safe and its clear that its not effective in the short term either?[/quot

Feel free to do a search for the dozens of times I've said I am anti mandate. I literally don't care if anyone vaxxes.. really. That's always been my position!

monkeymamma

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:13 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:

Many Jews work in public schools, hospitals and other places that were under a mandate and were either forced to vaccinate or lose their jobs. Even Jewish private schools that have special ed or govt funded programs (like BY headstart) were under the mandates so it effected the Jews who worked there. And the mandates for private businesses start on Dec 27 so its unclear how many Jews will still lose their jobs (if businesses comply). This is force and for a drug that has no long term studies to show that its safe and is not effective in the short term (as you can see, many vaccinated people are getting covid). Any reason why there are still mandates or why the fired employees cant get their jobs back now that we know that the vaccine isnt working?

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:15 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:

Yes they are!! I know plenty of people out of work or vaxxed against their will. Where exactly do YOU live?

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:16 pm
Yes they are!! I know plenty of people out of work or vaxxed against their will. Where exactly do YOU live?

In NY.
I don't know anyone who was vaxed against their will, only people who wanted to. And I don't know anyone who has ever been asked in work if they were vaxed.

wiki

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:18 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
Any reason why there are still mandates or why the fired employees cant get their jobs back now that we know that the vaccine isnt working?

I am opposed to mandates, but it is false to suggest that the vaccine isn't working.

If it weren't working, the vast, vast overwhelming majority of Covid deaths would be coming from vaccinated people.

Every single person I know above age 75 is vaccinated. So is everyone I know in their 60s. So is everyone I know with many comorbities.

The only people around who are unvaccinated, that I know, tend to be young and healthy.

And yet the unvaccinated still make up most of the Covid deaths.

Covid deaths in America right now correlate in a very, very, very strong inverse correlation to vaccination rates by county.

Vaccination reduces a person's risk of dying from Covid by a factor of approximately 15. Getting a booster shot reduces risk of dying by a factor of 37 times.

Complain about mandates all you want and I'll agree with you, but you lose a lot of credibility for that position if you also want to claim that the vaccine doesn't work. That is simply an innumerate position.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:26 pm
lotus2525 wrote:
Am I the only one wondering what could be worse than dying???????

It’s called dark humor

monkeymamma

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:29 pm
wiki wrote:
I am opposed to mandates, but it is false to suggest that the vaccine isn't working.

If it weren't working, the vast, vast overwhelming majority of Covid deaths would be coming from vaccinated people.

Every single person I know above age 75 is vaccinated. So is everyone I know in their 60s. So is everyone I know with many comorbities.

The only people around who are unvaccinated, that I know, tend to be young and healthy.

And yet the unvaccinated still make up most of the Covid deaths.

Covid deaths in America right now correlate in a very, very, very strong inverse correlation to vaccination rates by county.

Vaccination reduces a person's risk of dying from Covid by a factor of approximately 15. Getting a booster shot reduces risk of dying by a factor of 37 times.

Complain about mandates all you want and I'll agree with you, but you lose a lot of credibility for that position if you also want to claim that the vaccine doesn't work. That is simply an innumerate position.

I will give a quick answer because I have to go but hopefully will come back later with full response. In short, if you need to get a third shot because the first two arent working, then the vaccine isnt working. Telling fully vaccinated people they are unvaccinated unless they get a third shot proves that the vaccine is not working. And how can you possibly say that the vaccine lessens symptoms when many people were asymptomatic or had only mild symptoms before the vaccine came out? And if you still get sick after being double or triple vaccinated (as you can see that happening by this thread alone) and need to get MAB then why would you say the vaccine work when it clearly doesnt? How can you claim that someones life was saved from the vaccine when the vaccinated person was able to get mab or other treatment after getting covid despite being vaccinated?

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:34 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
In NY.
I don't know anyone who was vaxed against their will, only people who wanted to. And I don't know anyone who has ever been asked in work if they were vaxed.

Again, you must not live in NYC. In NYC you cannot work without the vaccine. This is the mandate. Plain and simple. They were forced in the sense that they would never have taken the vaccine if they did not need a salary.

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:39 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
In NY.

Hi

I'm one. Happy now?

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:41 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Hi

I'm one. Happy now?

I'm two. And I have a bunch of frum colleagues who were fired because they wouldn't vaccinate. So no job for them plus they can't collect unemployment. Nyc has the strictest mandates and yet covid is still surging. If you think the mandates work you are in complete denial.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:47 pm
I don't support mandates or think they work. They just don't effect me or anyone I know so I don't care.

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Dec 21 2021, 12:48 pm
Again, you must not live in NYC. In NYC you cannot work without the vaccine. This is the mandate. Plain and simple. They were forced in the sense that they would never have taken the vaccine if they did not need a salary.
You can't work where? I think this is a lesson to support frum businesses. We're in galus.
Page 5 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics