Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Don't Trust Pfizer
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Green

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:05 pm
Check the FUNERAL INDUSTRY.... They made a lot of money. Heard they are associated with big pharma
You may be laughing now and running to take your vaccines but I'll tell you it's better to die than to lose your FREEDOM

amother
Maize

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:08 pm
amother [ Blue ] wrote:
Pathetic. Rav Chaim and the Gerrer Rebbe said from the beginning only to take pfizer and that was before all the problems with J&J. But probably you know better

Did you hear it straight from their mouths?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:08 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:
Check the FUNERAL INDUSTRY.... They made a lot of money. Heard they are associated with big pharma
You may be laughing now and running to take your vaccines but I'll tell you it's better to die than to lose your FREEDOM

Yes the FUNERAL INDUSTRY made even MORE $$$ AFTER the Vaccine then BEFORE
the vaccine.

It is a shame you don't understand what that means....

Last edited by #BestBubby on Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:10 pm
amother [ Maize ] wrote:
Did you hear it straight from their mouths?

and anyone who did hear it from their Rebbes mouth, its elder abuse perpetuated by whoever.

fleetwood

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
You are WRONG!

There are MORE DEATHS after the Vaccine then BEFORE the vaccine.

Can you explain that, Green?

Yes..bec more time has passed since the vaccine then before the vaccine. For example..9 months of covid before vaxx. 13 months of covid post vaxx..stands to reason there are more deaths. In fact..I venture to guess a year from now there will be more covid deaths than before the vaxx ,just by it being a longer stretch of time ..

Simcha36

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I got the covid vaccine and the booster, and now I have a runny nose. can't trust Pfizer.

1. DONT TRUST OP who writes such a deragatory statement about a company who saved many from death, and writes it annpn. Kol Hakavod

2. Gedolei Yisrael said other than what you said. Who can compose against R Kanievsky Shlita?

3. I would explain your situation, and in fact Pfizer saved you and others from Hospitalization and death (who throws stones into a well that saved their lives?)

4. Better to get educated before making such a statement

I feel at times there are highschool kids posting here and some maturity would go along way. when will ladies act with carefully thought and more responsibly?

amother
Maize

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:14 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Yes..bec more time has passed since the vaccine then before the vaccine. For example..9 months of covid before vaxx. 13 months of covid post vaxx..stands to reason there are more deaths. In fact..I venture to guess a year from now there will be more covid deaths than before the vaxx ,just by it being a longer stretch of time ..

Deaths should have gone down drastically if the vaccine was so effective to mandate people to take it.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:21 pm
Don't trust Pfizer?
No worries, I wouldn't dream of trusting them.

amother
Daphne

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:47 pm
amother [ Green ] wrote:

Not for frum Jews. That is not something we die for. Push your nonsense on another site.

Amarante

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:51 pm
amother [ Maize ] wrote:
Deaths should have gone down drastically if the vaccine was so effective to mandate people to take it.

Deaths were almost exclusively among those who weren’t vaccinated. 🤫

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:51 pm
amother [ Daphne ] wrote:
Not for frum Jews. That is not something we die for. Push your nonsense on another site.

No one has to die for it. How many people do you know who died from covid this month?

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I got the covid vaccine and the booster, and now I have a runny nose. can't trust Pfizer.

Wow. Glad you're having a good laugh. People I know have been seriously damaged or killed by these vaccines. But I guess that's funny to you too.

amother
Maize

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:54 pm
Amarante wrote:

Who were considered unvaccinated maybe. Conveniently excludes those who died within 2 weeks of having the vaccine and may have suffered an adverse reaction. Also excludes those who were vaccinated but didn't get their boosters.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:55 pm
Amarante wrote:

False. Four out of 5 people now dying of covid are vaccinated.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:56 pm
Amarante wrote:

Fake News.

CDC counts people who die within 2 weeks of getting the Clot Shot as UNVACCINATED when they are vaccinated.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 27 2021, 8:57 pm
Simcha36 wrote:
1. DONT TRUST OP who writes such a deragatory statement about a company who saved many from death, and writes it annpn. Kol Hakavod

2. Gedolei Yisrael said other than what you said. Who can compose against R Kanievsky Shlita?

3. I would explain your situation, and in fact Pfizer saved you and others from Hospitalization and death (who throws stones into a well that saved their lives?)

4. Better to get educated before making such a statement

I feel at times there are highschool kids posting here and some maturity would go along way. when will ladies act with carefully thought and more responsibly?

lol. Learn how to detect sarcasm

amother
Stone

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 3:11 am
You can all stop fighting, ladies...

For an unusually impartial discussion of the issue - watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....6404s

If you want to cut to the point and save yourself alot of preliminary waffle,
Start watching from 50:00 minutes in.

Jewishmom8

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 3:43 am
I am so conflicted.
I got the booster about 10 days ago.
I have been coughing and sneezing and felt sick ever since. I may have gotten the flu also. My dr is not sure.
I don't think I regret it. Covid is really going around and I think that for ME the benefit outweighed the risk.

amother
Skyblue

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 5:17 am
Wish I wouldn't have opened this thread.
Have a young healthy family member with a horrible condition since getting the vax. It's scary and painful and it's not a laughing matter.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Dec 28 2021, 6:04 am
amother [ Maize ] wrote:

You didn't understand what I wrote. Read it again.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics