Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
What do you wish Lakewood has?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 8:05 pm
We also love authentic chinese. Its also really nice that they have an extensive GF menu which is yum! When we go there my son with celiac feels 'normal'.
The only other Gf food in town is pizza which is edible but nothing like the real deal.

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 8:07 pm
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
There are good dentists but you are looking for a great dentist who takes Medicaid.

We pay private. Who are the really good dentists?

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 8:09 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
We also love authentic chinese. Its also really nice that they have an extensive GF menu which is yum! When we go there my son with celiac feels 'normal'.
The only other Gf food in town is pizza which is edible but nothing like the real deal.
On that note, I keep wishing hava java would open a franchise here and carry the rorie’s full n free menu.

amother
Hunter

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 8:14 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

Dr polinsky is fantastic for the entire family but hard to get in. He is adding more dentists so will hopefully get better

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 8:16 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

Good to know, my daughter is celiac. Btw glatt bite has a few delicious GF options too.

Crookshanks

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 8:17 pm
Dream is a library/coffee shop combination with library ladders and coffee. Where you could just move in. For hours.

Marathon

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 8:25 pm
amother [ Jean ] wrote:
Someone to make families in need homemade suppers. I really want to start this when I get to an older stage in life. Affordable delicious homemade suppers for those who don't have a mother or mothers can't make food bec of circumstance. Been here firsthand unfortunately n hv yet to find a reasonably priced place that'll too it everyday for a small fam with good tasting food not yeshiva cook style . (Side point if anyone knows of anyone who offers this pls pls lmknow I k a fam in need willing to pay per supper)

It's my dream to start such a thing. PM me I would do it

amother
Jasmine

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:05 pm
Random idea.
A business for errands. Like you pay a set rate and they’ll go pick up a bottle of milk, the knee socks your daughter needs, and your cleaning.

I feel like many people would utilise this but not sure how easy it would be to find workers

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:07 pm
amother [ Hunter ] wrote:
Dr polinsky is fantastic for the entire family but hard to get in. He is adding more dentists so will hopefully get better

They weren't taking new patients also didn't take delta dental last I researched.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:15 pm
Aside for bus drivers , we could really use an organized van company with tons of vans to manage all the runs in Jackson and Toms River that are not getting bussing and scrambling for private drivers . That would be amaaazing!!!

amother
Wandflower

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:16 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

Garden State Smiles in Brick is excellent.

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:18 pm
I wish bagel hole would open here. IMO the bagel stores here don’t come close.
I’m sure there are those that prefer bagel nosh bagels (or others) over bagel holes, but not me.

I did see that a bagel store from bp is opening here. I can’t wait to try them.

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:21 pm
amother [ Canary ] wrote:
I wish bagel hole would open here. IMO the bagel stores here don’t come close.
I’m sure there are those that prefer bagel nosh bagels (or others) over bagel holes, but not me.

I did see that a bagel store from bp is opening here. I can’t wait to try them.

Try Bagel King (near npgs Jackson)

amother
Hunter

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:22 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
They weren't taking new patients also didn't take delta dental last I researched.

They bill out of network. I have delta dental. They bill them and I give the check.
They do that for every insurance.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:24 pm
Hot bagels is opening 2 locations in Lakewood!

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:27 pm
Sushi Tokyo!

Last edited by amother on Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Hunter

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:27 pm
Glasses store that takes vsp and doesn’t nickel and dime you and respects the warranty
(Like dr borkowski until he closed. I’ve been disappointed every place I’ve gone since)

asmileaday

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:31 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

I'm extremely happy with Schwimmer and Slavick dental. They are in point pleasant but worth the 15-20 min ride.
Dr. Schwimmer opened another practice more locally right on the 70 called Alpine dental. He's a really really good dentist.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:33 pm
amother [ Jean ] wrote:
Someone to make families in need homemade suppers. I really want to start this when I get to an older stage in life. Affordable delicious homemade suppers for those who don't have a mother or mothers can't make food bec of circumstance. Been here firsthand unfortunately n hv yet to find a reasonably priced place that'll too it everyday for a small fam with good tasting food not yeshiva cook style . (Side point if anyone knows of anyone who offers this pls pls lmknow I k a fam in need willing to pay per supper)

Esther Rubinstein (the dog Mom of mybestiecharlie on Instagram) offers this. I can't remember the name I think maybe suppermade or something like that. It's real heimish food, not commercial. You can pm me for her phone number.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Jan 18 2022, 9:35 pm
I'd love a Deli52 with the same tasting food like their Bp location. I haven't found anyone that makes a chicken and broccoli and fried rice like them! (Dlux's fried rice is pretty ok but not the same.)
Also haven't found yet a place that makes a soft runny overnight kugel (I admit I haven't tried all the places yet but I've tried plenty).
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries