Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Indoor trips in NY that don't require vaccination?
Previous  1  2

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 8:29 am
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
Really? So interesting. I've been to many restaurants and pizza shops in Brooklyn and have never been asked for a vaccine card. Can you name which restaurants ask for it so those who want to adhere to extra safety measures know where to eat? Thank you.

Pm me and I'll tell u. Don't want to get the non compliant restaurant in trouble. I've been to three that have asked. I don't go out much..only to these three places and they a asked.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 8:30 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
How can you say this? What are they supposed to do if they're legally mandated to only allow visitors with proof of vaccines?
Saying this as one who was not allowed in to JCM. And still no hard feelings.

Op, try Kids n Action

If everyone didn't adhere to it then it would be impossible to enforce. Do you really think the restaurants in minority neighborhoods that have low vax rates are asking for proof of vax? I highly doubt it.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 8:37 am
amother [ Cappuccino ] wrote:
If everyone didn't adhere to it then it would be impossible to enforce. Do you really think the restaurants in minority neighborhoods that have low vax rates are asking for proof of vax? I highly doubt it.

The problem is that most (non Jewish) places are enforcing it so if JCM would not enforce, they’d lose funding, get fined, and be out of business. Don’t badmouth businesses for following the law.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 8:40 am
allthingsblue wrote:
The problem is that most (non Jewish) places are enforcing it so if JCM would not enforce, they’d lose funding, get fined, and be out of business. Don’t badmouth businesses for following the law.

I'm not badmouthing any specific business or jcm. I'm saying in general....but every place can do what they like. Makes no difference to me since I don't eat out and I'm vaxxed. But the people need to speak up if they want an end to these ridiculous laws.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 10:53 am
cnc wrote:
Of course they require vaccination cards. They receive a lot of funding and it’s the law. There is no way they would get away with not enforcing it.

And they were actually audited (or whatever it's called) to make sure they were checking. They have to follow the law even if they don't like it.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Jan 26 2022, 11:03 am
I showed my kids expired recovery cert in two different places (I come from a country that issues them) and they totally didn't notice that a. it was a recovery cert, not a vaccine cert and b. It had expired. Or they noticed but didn't care. So no idea what audits they are doing. Probably inspectors come and see if they are asked for a vaccine card.

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 10:07 pm
JCM's website still says 12 and over have to be vaxxed. Didn't the law just change and now it's 5 and older?
Anyone ask them what their current policy is?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics