Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Housing crash?
Previous  1  2

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 9:33 pm
amother [ Anemone ] wrote:
Every week I read the rental list in the Masa

The last few weeks the reason the list grew was because people are trying to rent out their homes for the summer.

This week there was more homes for regular housing. Is there going to be more houses for rent? I don't know if this is a fluke or the list will now start to grow.

Many homes in Lakewood proper are not owned by the people who live in them, are they going to keep their homes? or will everyone start selling at once? Are people in it for the long game or to flip?
There are people who live in Lakewood and own dozens of houses. They rent to people who receive section 8 funding. I don’t see them selling those houses off. That’s their parnassah.

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 9:37 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
There are people who live in Lakewood and own dozens of houses. They rent to people who receive section 8 funding. I don’t see them selling those houses off. That’s their parnassah.

They are in for the long game

There are also people who are in for the short game they just brought with the mind to sell in a few months, gambling that the price will only rise.

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Jul 14 2022, 9:38 pm
amother [ Anemone ] wrote:
They are in for the long game

There are also people who are in for the short game they just brought with the mind to sell in a few months, gambling that the price will only rise.
Ah yes a lot of the flippers are selling now. But that’s not going to cause a crash.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries