Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
If you were in maimonides ER erev y"t
Previous  1  2  3  Next

kenz

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 10:18 pm
amother [ Sage ] wrote:
People that know them are trying to arrange groups of 40 women to bake challah l'zchus Burech Ben Chava, Thurs and Friday.
If you are willing to undertake this please post, and specify if you will bake Thursday or Friday. May Burech Ben Chava have a refuah shelaima b'korov. Thank you.

I will bake on Friday iy"H.

ecs

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 10:29 pm
Baking on Friday iyh.

gilamom

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 10:36 pm
I'm also baking tomorrow be'h and will have him in mind.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Apr 27 2022, 11:44 pm
So special. Mi k'amcha Yisroel!!!
Refuah sheleima Bkokrov to this Neshamala.

amother
Sage

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 11:22 am
Thank you wonderful imamothers for your tefillos. I included you in the count. May we hear besuros tovos!!

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 11:27 am
Bl"n will bake today

amother
Poinsettia

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 11:36 am
Baking challos tomorrow iy"h. Hashem please help this baby be ok!

jeg

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 1:25 pm
Count me for Friday

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 2:02 pm
I'm baking challah tomorrow and will have him in mind

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 2:12 pm
Baking challa today, will have in mind. Refuah Shleima.

amother
Wallflower

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:06 pm
I do feel it's important to fill us in in the incident. We could all be more cautious it shouldn't happen.

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:12 pm
amother [ Wallflower ] wrote:
I do feel it's important to fill us in in the incident. We could all be more cautious it shouldn't happen.

I know the person and have no idea what happened. Quite frankly you don’t need to learn caution based on someone else’s tzarah.

amother
Wallflower

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:17 pm
cnc wrote:
I know the person and have no idea what happened. Quite frankly you don’t need to learn caution based on someone else’s tzarah.

Absolutely.
Not trying to be nosey at all.
Just 2 people on here posted that it almost happened to them.

essy1

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 8:39 pm
I am baking tonight will have him in mind iyh.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:30 pm
cnc wrote:

You couldn't have said it any better. Such yentas on here my goodness gracious. I'm almost regretting posting this. I had genuine intentions and look what it's becoming into. " I wanna know what happened, it will help me daven more, help me be more cautious" are a whole bunch of nice ways of saying "I'm a yenta". I really hope nobody falls for this. If the parents want, they can come on here and share the story.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:36 pm
amother [ Wallflower ] wrote:
Absolutely.
Not trying to be nosey at all.
Just 2 people on here posted that it almost happened to them.

Only hashem can help us be cautious. I literally was just having a discussion with a close family member about Dor Yeshorim. How this our hishtadlus to help us have healthy children. Well, a sibling of mine who both husband and wife took Dor Yeshorim and were deemed compatible had a baby with a condition tested for by Dor Yeshorim. Bh not severe but the kid has it. How much more cautious can one be to have healthy children? Dor Yeshorim-it's like the most we can do. We can't do more. And? The kid has it anyway. Mild case. Can live a healthy life eventually, rough beginning, but it's there; with Dor Yeshorim.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:44 pm
Why is it wrong to post what happened?!
If it can prevent another baby from drowning in the bath, and remind every Ima on here never to leave a baby in the bath unattended even for a minute, it was a worthwhile post.

amother
Currant

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:47 pm
Sometimes no matter how cautious we are things happen. Hashem runs the world

I’m still haunted about the story years ago were a little boy drowned in a toilet in the middle of rosh hashana night.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:48 pm

Genius

Post Thu, Apr 28 2022, 10:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You couldn't have said it any better. Such yentas on here my goodness gracious. I'm almost regretting posting this. I had genuine intentions and look what it's becoming into. " I wanna know what happened, it will help me daven more, help me be more cautious" are a whole bunch of nice ways of saying "I'm a yenta". I really hope nobody falls for this. If the parents want, they can come on here and share the story.

Curiosity is a normal human condition. You wrote a rather dramatic post and should’ve expected as much.
We’re all davening. Perhaps you can also be kind to your fellow sisters and ignore these questions if you wish, but stop with the haughty virtue signaling.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics