Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What is going on with athletes all over? Collapsing/Dying
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Success10

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 6:38 am
ChossidMom wrote:
kick

Because there is a dangerous substance being injected into people. And now some of you want to inject it into your helpless children.
My job is to ask questions and inform.

If you think this is not ok, you can report me to the owners of this forum and they can kick me off if they think I am doing something immoral.

Otherwise you can simply roll your eyes and skip my posts.

You can ask questions and inform all you want. And, in turn, other posters can point out that your questions and "information" are invalid or questionable for x,y and z reasons. That's not bullying, cancel culture, being denial or shutting down free speech. It's called open dialogue and debate. It's hard to have an open conversation with someone who repeatedly ignores loopholes in her own arguments, and after a certain amount of such threads, some people may want it to just stop.

amother
Catmint

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:03 am
Three years ago had you researched young athletes dying you would have found that they are taking steroids and other stuff to give them adrenaline and power energy.
In fact they started a program where they random blood tested athletes because of this.

It's not new. And not every humans heart can withstand the taxing athletes put on their organs.

This in not a covid issue. Period.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:36 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
Which ones exactly? Nope, not a single one has been proven. And if you use something like masks being required in schools this past year or vaccines being okayed for kids....Sorry that was never a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories like the crazy ones about chips getting implanted via vaccine? Doctors being blackmailed to lie about vaccines or getting payoffs from big pharma? I don't even remember the craziest of the crazy.
And if you quote a nut like Steve Kirsch or Naomi Wolf (of all people! I remember her well from Bill Clinton's day, her and her obsession with s*x) that's no proof.

BTW the swimmer that fainted today apparently has a history of this. It's not something that happened out of the blue. It happened at a competition last year and practices prior to that. Sounds like nerves or over exertion and also a reaction to chlorine/heat of the pool.

You can deny facts all you want, but it doesn’t look good on you. Facts are facts.
I can compile a list after shabbos, or someone else can try to list them here today, but you know the truth anyway but are just stubbornly in denial, so it’s probably a big waste of time.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:43 am
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:
Three years ago had you researched young athletes dying you would have found that they are taking steroids and other stuff to give them adrenaline and power energy.
In fact they started a program where they random blood tested athletes because of this.

It's not new. And not every humans heart can withstand the taxing athletes put on their organs.

It might not be a covid vaccine issue but there is no question that any athlete who got the original, alpha, or delta strains came back to the field with compromised systems and the stuff they take plus the exertion adds up. Especially since like you said athletics does tax the heart and the cardiovascular system is one of the main systems impacted by the virus.

Many athletes simply could not return to sports after covid.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:44 am
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:
You can deny facts all you want, but it doesn’t look good on you. Facts are facts.
I can compile a list after shabbos, or someone else can try to list them here today, but you know the truth anyway but are just stubbornly in denial, so it’s probably a big waste of time.

1000%.

fleetwood

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:52 am
amother [ Catmint ] wrote:

I remember right before covid reports of young adults/ teens dying after vaping. That was about to become a really big problem but then covid diverted our attention.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:56 am
amother [ Hyacinth ] wrote:
1000%.

Mimicking others’ words make your point weak and foolish.

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:02 am
I’ve also heard that vaping causes sudden cardiac death. Now that vaping has been banned well see. Not right away-I’m sure people stocked up.

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:29 am
Can someone post a long term study with a control group showing the covid vaccine is safe? Until then I will err on the side of caution and believe it is not safe.

amother
Offwhite

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:39 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
Can someone post a long term study with a control group showing the covid vaccine is safe? Until then I will err on the side of caution and believe it is not safe.

Where's the long term study for melatonin? You know the one - that supplemental that so many of us are giving to our kids nowadays without question? You know the one, the one that has some recent studies alluding to affecting puberty and other possible concerns?

If someone calls for long term studies for everything, then I hear that. But when you have many among the community cherry picking one item and using 'long term studies' to mask an agenda, while at the very same time ignoring 'long term studies' for everything else, it screams of hypocrisy.

Melatonin is only one such an example.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:41 am
amother [ Offwhite ] wrote:
Where's the long term study for melatonin? You know the one - that supplemental that so many of us are giving to our kids nowadays without question? You know the one, the one that has some recent studies alluding to affecting puberty and other possible concerns?

If someone calls for long term studies for everything, then I hear that. But when you have many among the community cherry picking one item and using 'long term studies' to mask an agenda, while at the very same time ignoring 'long term studies' for everything else, it screams of hypocrisy.

Did you see anyone forcing melatonin onto us and especially our babies?🙄

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:43 am

You only say this because you know you can't prove the covid vaccine is safe. I've never given my kids melatonin. And nobody was ever forced to take melatonin or they would lose their jobs and wouldn't have access to places. Bad comparison.

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:46 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:

I believe the Ebola vaccine has the same base. Haven’t heard of anyone dying from the Ebola vaccine. But then again, it’s much easier to avoid Ebola regions than covid regions. mRNA vaccines have been around for decades, they were waiting for a previously unvaccinated disease in order to develop further and bring it out.
If you don’t want the vaccine, don’t take it. Thank HaShem you live in a time period where children in iron lungs aren’t the norm. And parents nowadays assume their children will make it out of infancy. And most people who get strep don’t die from scarlet fever. And babies don’t get sick or die from eating unpasteurized food and drinking unpasteurized milk.
People want to glorify the simpleness of lives from hundreds of years ago, but remember-the life expectancy was very low. No medicine, not lots of fresh water, even bathing was frowned upon.

amother
Offwhite

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:48 am
Did you see anyone forcing melatonin onto us and especially our babies?🙄

Misdirection. If you want to touch upon a mandate, that's a different conversation. The safety concern is a discussion in itself.

One needs to ask themselves why they're cherry picking rationalizations for similar stuff. If short term studies are sufficient to give our kids a daily hormone, why isn't the approach similar to other such actions? When we want something, it's enough that we have the short term studies as evidence. When we don't something, then we demand long term studies. It just comes down to subjective attempts to try to make your choices palatable to you. It isn't objective. It's just a hunt to find something that supports whatever you want to do.

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:50 am
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
I believe the Ebola vaccine has the same base. Haven’t heard of anyone dying from the Ebola vaccine. But then again, it’s much easier to avoid Ebola regions than covid regions. mRNA vaccines have been around for decades, they were waiting for a previously unvaccinated disease in order to develop further and bring it out.
If you don’t want the vaccine, don’t take it. Thank HaShem you live in a time period where children in iron lungs aren’t the norm. And parents nowadays assume their children will make it out of infancy. And most people who get strep don’t die from scarlet fever. And babies don’t get sick or die from eating unpasteurized food and drinking unpasteurized milk.
People want to glorify the simpleness of lives from hundreds of years ago, but remember-the life expectancy was very low. No medicine, not lots of fresh water, even bathing was frowned upon.

Again. Bad comparison. Was anybody forced to take the ebola vaccine? And what does babies dying hundreds of years ago have to do with the safety of the covid vaccine? You say if you don't want the vaccine don't take it...are you supporting the families of those fired from their jobs because they didn't want the vaccine? What happens when it's put on the pediatric schedule? Are you volunteering to homeschool the kids who can't go to school?

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:52 am
Misdirection. If you want to touch upon a mandate, that's a different conversation. The safety concern is a discussion in itself.

One needs to ask themselves why they're cherry picking rationalizations for similar stuff. If short term studies are sufficient to give our kids a daily hormone, why isn't the approach similar to other such actions? When we want something, it's enough that we have the short term studies as evidence. When we don't something, then we demand long term studies. It just comes down to subjective attempts to try to make your choices palatable to you. It isn't objective. It's just a hunt to find something that supports whatever you want to do.

People choose to do things and give things that are unsafe. That's their choice. It's a different story when its forced and promoted as safe when it's not. You can't separate the two.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:58 am

Nobody would give a second thought to the Covid vaccine if it wouldn’t be forced.
I don’t care what people put into their body, be it coke, melatonin or vaccines.
But when it’s mandated, it’s a cause for pushback.
How do you not see the difference?

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:01 am
Nobody would give a second thought to the Covid vaccine if it wouldn’t be forced.
I don’t care what people put into their body, be it coke, melatonin or vaccines.
But when it’s mandated, it’s a cause for pushback.
How do you not see the difference?

When something is mandated, it is cause for pushback?

That seems like a very adolescent approach to living with (or not living with) rules.

amother
Offwhite

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:07 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
People choose to do things and give things that are unsafe. That's their choice. It's a different story when its forced and promoted as safe when it's not. You can't separate the two.

Of course you can. I happen not to agree with the mandate, but I do think people need to be consistent with the excuses they make. People can object to the mandate for a myriad of reasons, but coming up with excuses to fit their agenda, instead of being honest and objective about it, doesn't serve any well. A person ends up lying to themselves, and then pushes their narrative onto society because they want to get support for it.

If a person feels that long term studies should be available for anything they inject or ingest, then it should apply to everything. Not cherry pick one item when it serves them better, and then shrug it away when that method serves them better.

So for the example I used - melatonin. I know plenty of people giving them to their kids who are set against the vaccine because of 'no long term studies'. The double standard just ends up discounting their excuses.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:17 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
When something is mandated, it is cause for pushback?

That seems like a very adolescent approach to living with (or not living with) rules.

Whoops sorry for not spelling it out with basic ABCs. One of my pet peeves is when people pretend not to understand while they know exactly what it means.
When something SO VERY CONTROVERSIAL AND VERY POSSIBLY UNSAFE will be forced upon people, there will be lots of pushback.
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics